Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:50 am

Hiro_Uzaki
Oni_Soul
Hiro_Uzaki
lol, Oni.

yes?

No....just commenting on your last post. Does Mikyo have amnesia or something?

...we are recreating them completly. No one knows who he is, or what he is going to become. the only thing he is now was a beat up warrior that stumbled into the leaf village. He doesnt know anyone or anything, just how to stay alive and fight with the giant a** column that he always carries around.

should I make an annoncement of this??? so everyone knows not to come up with him and try to kill him...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:50 am

Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
I know, im just going to test some things. blaugh

...you do know that he is scared....and he would go on a rampage...right...he's not even human. All he has right now is Cocarn, Kohnaro, and his instincs...(after genin)once the mask comes off, however, He will start to get s**t and be more hhuman.

Lol, my rpc is only a Medical ninja and is actually trying to help, but i will take that mask of sooner or later. whee

...you can't, thats the other thing. Its attached to his soul. If you take the mask, you take his life, and trust me, that thing doesnt come off easly since its sewn on to his face.

WTF kind of rpcs are you making?! eek

its...complicated. He right now..has stopped aging. The storyline hasn't been clear yet, but it has something to do with love...it always has, and thats how he dies in the end. Love is what brought him into this world, and thats how he is going to go out...or atleast cause him to make a descion(PLOT SPOILER!) But yea. Kami Metaru created Cocarn and Kohnaro out of his love(Cocarn) and his anger(Kohnaro). His love from when he was Obestu Yami married to Nomi Harretsu in the small village of metal users, that was destroied by the Akatsuki thus creating his everlong anger. The Kami Metaru or Metal God took him up and stripped everything human from him, consealing his identy until the day when he figures out he can use metal. He was given the column, his favored weapon during his war with the Akatsuki, as a sign of passing judgement...

help any???

No clue. sweatdrop

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 am

Hey people good morning! (its proberly diffrent for you) how are you all =D
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am

Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana

Lol, my rpc is only a Medical ninja and is actually trying to help, but i will take that mask of sooner or later. whee

...you can't, thats the other thing. Its attached to his soul. If you take the mask, you take his life, and trust me, that thing doesnt come off easly since its sewn on to his face.

its...complicated. He right now..has stopped aging. The storyline hasn't been clear yet, but it has something to do with love...it always has, and thats how he dies in the end. Love is what brought him into this world, and thats how he is going to go out...or atleast cause him to make a descion(PLOT SPOILER!) But yea. Kami Metaru created Cocarn and Kohnaro out of his love(Cocarn) and his anger(Kohnaro). His love from when he was Obestu Yami married to Nomi Harretsu in the small village of metal users, that was destroied by the Akatsuki thus creating his everlong anger. The Kami Metaru or Metal God took him up and stripped everything human from him, consealing his identy until the day when he figures out he can use metal. He was given the column, his favored weapon during his war with the Akatsuki, as a sign of passing judgement...

help any???

No clue. sweatdrop

All of that has been leading up to now. So far he has been a mercenary, doing s**t for other people, for little or no pay...mainly killing.

Oni_Soul

Negi-Ukia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am

humm... ahh where should I get started first? I'm new here so what should I do to get started...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am

BambiC
Hey people good morning! (its proberly diffrent for you) how are you all =D

o.o I'm good. I'm watching.. people post.. things I don't understand. ^^ How are you?

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 am

Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
Alicia Joana

help any???

No clue. sweatdrop

All of that has been leading up to now. So far he has been a mercenary, doing s**t for other people, for little or no pay...mainly killing.

And are you going to continue to post?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 am

yesh.

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:02 am

Hi oni, good to see you broski.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 am

Discordial Moki

Likewise. boredom is a bad thing for me...

Oni_Soul

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 am

Does anyone have any good bands that are addicting? I need some new music on my ipod. xP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:08 am

Oni_Soul
Discordial Moki

Dude, it is 4 in the morning. Why are you awake?

@Nirvana: Uh. What's your favorite type?

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 am

Discordial Moki
Oni_Soul
Discordial Moki

8] I like pop rock, alternative, almost all genres except country. o.O Idk why but I only find few that are interesting.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 am

The Lady of Nirvana
Does anyone have any good bands that are addicting? I need some new music on my ipod. xP

yea...

Paddock Park
Throwdown
The Dirty Heads
Jamestown Story
A Day To Remember
Stephen Jerzak
Powerman 5000
Asking Alexadria
For the Fallen Dreams

I got more if you want them

Oni_Soul

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:11 am

The Lady of Nirvana
Discordial Moki
Oni_Soul
Discordial Moki

8] I like pop rock, alternative, almost all genres except country. o.O Idk why but I only find few that are interesting.

Er, do you like oldies or new?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games