Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:09 pm
"Sounds like it's goinga lot rougher otu their." Naixen commented hearing the comotion with her sound ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:50 pm
recca let go of the daggars and he summoned 2 phantom daggars and threw them , he then sommoned more and more, throwing them all. recca grabbed the original daggars just before he hit the ground leave a large crater where he landed.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:55 pm
"whoa...."Berry looked at Recca  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:20 pm
"you thought you could hide from me?" recca said

a shady figure emerged from the shadows, "i thought it was only a matter of time until i could kill you, looks like the time is now."

"tat's never gonna happen, 'cause you'll be dead before you get the chance!!!" Recca span the daggars slowly each time they made a full spin they gave a slight spark, they slowly began so spin faster and faster until they were spinning like saw blades. "one thousand daggers!" suddenly 998 phantom daggars appeared surrounding him. "die..." Recca threw the two daggars in his hands, but just before they made contact with him the disappeared, and so did Recca. Recca appeared just above him and he threw the daggars, the moment he did the 998 daggars flew at him too, spinning like saws, vanishing and reappearing. the daggars all hit their mark, the body fell to the ground, recca's daggars vanished and came back in his hands. recca stabbed to his back, and blood came from the daggars, "didn't think i'd find you did you?" Another boddy fell to the floor. a dart flew toward recca's neck, "stop with the stupid tricks" recca jumped, the bodies disappeared. "the shadow copies are second rate" Recca shot the chains out and hit another target, "where's the real you?"

"right above you"

recca was hit in the back with a giant hammer, a dark angel wrapped in bandages appeared. he looked like a mummy.

Recca got up bleeding slightly.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:23 pm
MrAsianK
"you thought you could hide from me?" recca said

a shady figure emerged from the shadows, "i thought it was only a matter of time until i could kill you, looks like the time is now."

"tat's never gonna happen, 'cause you'll be dead before you get the chance!!!" Recca span the daggars slowly each time they made a full spin they gave a slight spark, they slowly began so spin faster and faster until they were spinning like saw blades. "one thousand daggers!" suddenly 998 phantom daggars appeared surrounding him. "die..." Recca threw the two daggars in his hands, but just before they made contact with him the disappeared, and so did Recca. Recca appeared just above him and he threw the daggars, the moment he did the 998 daggars flew at him too, spinning like saws, vanishing and reappearing. the daggars all hit their mark, the body fell to the ground, recca's daggars vanished and came back in his hands. recca stabbed to his back, and blood came from the daggars, "didn't think i'd find you did you?" Another boddy fell to the floor. a dart flew toward recca's neck, "stop with the stupid tricks" recca jumped, the bodies disappeared. "the shadow copies are second rate" Recca shot the chains out and hit another target, "where's the real you?"

"right above you"

recca was hit in the back with a giant hammer, a dark angel wrapped in bandages appeared. he looked like a mummy.

Recca got up bleeding slightly.
Berry ran over to Recca and looks at him"Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:06 am
"that won't stop me." Recca slashed out the chains which split into hundreds and wrapped the corrupted angel. Recca yanked the chains and ripped the angel to shreds, "stop with the clones already" Recca stabbed the floor with his daggers and spike came from the floor in the entire area, taking down trees.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:09 am
MrAsianK
"that won't stop me." Recca slashed out the chains which split into hundreds and wrapped the corrupted angel. Recca yanked the chains and ripped the angel to shreds, "stop with the clones already" Recca stabbed the floor with his daggers and spike came from the floor in the entire area, taking down trees.
"Recca gotten powerful since the last i saw him......."Berry said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:15 am
Naixen placed her book down and looked at the window outside once more. "Nothing else to do." She ocmmented and took the first book she read and walked out of the library and headed for the higher levels of the academy and watched from there. "And I don't have to worry about audio settings." She thought and focused her power and listened form where she stood at the open window sill.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Recca jumped up and span around really fast, causing a vortex and everything that came close was destroyed by the chains.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Berry didnt go near Recca but she was trying to think of a way to get near him and ask him what was going on. "Recca!"She yelled to get his attention.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:00 am
runs in see whats going on and thinks of a way to help  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:05 pm
Recca slashed down on different areas with the chains, killing shadow clones and destroying trees.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:59 pm
MrAsianK
Recca slashed down on different areas with the chains, killing shadow clones and destroying trees.
Berry sat down on the ground and covered the top of her head."Recca whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:35 pm
Naixen whistled at the show. Not only for the destruction but the sight of the shadow creatures. It interested her and she continued to watch from above.  

Alchemy Puppet

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:18 am
hears something far off and though the trees to find out what was causing the sound  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games