Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 am

I guess... But I just don't see who it's harming. I mean, for crying out loud, just let them wear what they want. I may not want to look at it, but it isn't my job to tell people what they can and cannot do.

And quite frankly, if it doesnt hurt anyone, let them wear what they want.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 am

Oh, I don't know. I mean, you could say the same thing about transvestites.
But by god, when I see those big broad shoulders and that big ugly man mug, in makeup, wearing a dress, a part of me dies.

Oh, and Canas. I had a medical examination today, so they took three nice, big tubes of blood from my vein. Muh, muh, muh, muh! twisted

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 pm

*snort* The last time I got blood taken, I had two huge bruises on both of my arms. (At the elbow joint? Elbow-pit?) o.o;
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, and Canas. I had a medical examination today, so they took three nice, big tubes of blood from my vein. Muh, muh, muh, muh! twisted

Ewww! Eeeehhhh.... *shudders* Just the very thought... With the needle and just-- ugh... So gross... emo

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:24 pm

One time, I was dehydrated when I got my blood drawn so instead of just kinda filling up the tube, it was all splattering onto the back. It was pretty cool to look at. xD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 am

Well, so long as we're telling blood stories...

When I got my wisdom teeth out, Half of my arm was black and blue because of the IV... people thought I was a heroin addict. xd

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Actually, I was really lucky. I had no bruising anywhere and hardly any mouth swelling. Yay for me!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:55 pm

Yeah, Canas, you're lucky.

Well, I talked to Bio today, and he asked me to tell everyone that he's taking a small haitus from Gaia for a while. I don't know how long, but he just needs some time to sort things out.

If you want to contact him, I suggest PMing him smile . He'll be back though, I just don't know when.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:57 am

Yea he mentioned that in another topic. He didn't say why but hopefully everything's ok. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 pm

So I was playing SH3 again last night (finally, I got some time!) and I finally encountered the mirror room. Notte, it's near the furthest right elevator on the third floor. And omg, I was... so freaked out. I should not have gone in there. crying So ******** creepy...

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:09 am

Honestly, Canas. I thought the mirror scene was awesome. It scared my fiance, though, which is amusing. I could swear, that man is such a wuss sometimes. >.<
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:07 pm

I still haven't seen it... it's on my to do list.

And ugh, the guilds so dead without Bio. Comeon guys!

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Yea, seriously! Bio's not the only who can come up with good topics!

On another note, school's started for me. Today I had Photography I and my Speech class ( gonk ), both of which I also have on wednesdays. Tomorrow and Thursday i have my computer class, and on Friday I have my 3D Animation class. Yayz! I hope i won't be too busy to come post in the guild but I'll do what I can. ^^

Also, this weekend I'm going to another anime convention, called Anime Fest (its here in Dallas). Its my first time at this particular con, but I'm pretty sure I'll have tons of fun, especially since my bf's coming too. heart
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

I start school tomorrow. We got our schedules today, and apparently I don't have any classes with my friends. D:

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

I move in to school Friday, classes start next Tuesday.

I'm really apprehensive about this year. I'm really hoping that it'll be a fun year.

Good luck with school everyone!!
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games