Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*berry would you please summon me out sweatdrop Damos would kill me if you die or get hurt, more wolves were coming out and surrounding berry and Sabishi*

"Berry," Sabishii poked Berry on the shoulder, before continuing speaking. "Who are you talking to?" Sabishii's eyes suddenley lighted up in recognition. "Are you talking to that Somad person?" she spoked her again. "What's he saying?"
Berry eyes were completely blank and she summoned Somad and continued to walk more into the forest.
*somad, in his wolf form, cracks his neck and paws then streches* Show time twisted * starts to kill the wolves that were smaller then him*
Berry just watched with little or no expression now.

Sabishii looked in horror as Somad started killing the wolves for no apparent, what-so-ever. She glared at him and yelled in un-yeaildingly burning fury, "What are you doing? They haven't done anything?" she turned in Berry's direction as she watched with eyes lacking emotion. "And, how can you just stand there and watch.?" she asked iin meek voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:30 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*berry would you please summon me out sweatdrop Damos would kill me if you die or get hurt, more wolves were coming out and surrounding berry and Sabishi*

"Berry," Sabishii poked Berry on the shoulder, before continuing speaking. "Who are you talking to?" Sabishii's eyes suddenley lighted up in recognition. "Are you talking to that Somad person?" she spoked her again. "What's he saying?"
Berry eyes were completely blank and she summoned Somad and continued to walk more into the forest.
*somad, in his wolf form, cracks his neck and paws then streches* Show time twisted * starts to kill the wolves that were smaller then him*
Berry just watched with little or no expression now.

Sabishii looked in horror as Somad started killing the wolves for no apparent, what-so-ever. She glared at him and yelled in un-yeaildingly burning fury, "What are you doing? They haven't done anything?" she turned in Berry's direction as she watched with eyes lacking emotion. "And, how can you just stand there and watch.?" she asked iin meek voice.
" I dont have emotions now....they just...disappeared...." Berry closed her eyes and tried to think of Damos hoping she would somehow get her emotions back.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 am
*after the painsacking task of killing the demonic wolves somad walked towards Sabishi* they werent ordinary wolves, they had a demonic aura to them didnt you notice stare thats why Damos sent us here, to investigate the area  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:50 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*after the painsacking task of killing the demonic wolves somad walked towards Sabishi* they werent ordinary wolves, they had a demonic aura to them didnt you notice stare thats why Damos sent us here, to investigate the area
"I dont see a point,........"Berry looked at him with blank eyes.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:05 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"They didn't seem demonic..." Sabishii said before crossing her arms. She started to walk off again, after awhile she uttered a "Let's just go look some more..." with her head cocked slightly to the side so they sould hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:17 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"They didn't seem demonic..." Sabishii said before crossing her arms. She started to walk off again, after awhile she uttered a "Let's just go look some more..." with her head cocked slightly to the side so they sould hear her.
Berry followed and she really didnt care too much about anything anymore...  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:31 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Berry followed and she really didnt care too much about anything anymore...

Daron was walking through the forest. "Blast, I already infected this place. I better move on." He was about to warp away, when he heard voices a bit ahead. "So, there are people here... Let's give 'em a blast!" He took his guitar off his back and started to play a rough tune, immediately enraging the infected animals even further.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:18 pm
Sabishii heard music in the distance, at first it seemed far away; like an echo. But after a few minutes it got louder and louder in her ears until she couldn't think. She clutched her head in pain, why did this melody hurt so much? It left a ringing her ear, but she could sense the "infected" animals getting closer.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:43 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii heard music in the distance, at first it seemed far away; like an echo. But after a few minutes it got louder and louder in her ears until she couldn't think. She clutched her head in pain, why did this melody hurt so much? It left a ringing her ear, but she could sense the "infected" animals getting closer.
Berry wasnt infected by the sound as Sabashii was. Berry losted all he emotions due to how she is a heartless now. She looked at Sabashii with little emotion in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:58 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
Berry wasnt infected by the sound as Sabashii was. Berry losted all he emotions due to how she is a heartless now. She looked at Sabashii with little emotion in her eyes.

As he continued to play, Daron came closer to the people. He felt the presence of a Heartless. "This can be interesting..." He changed the tune into a more violent melody.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:11 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

As he continued to play, Daron came closer to the people. He felt the presence of a Heartless. "This can be interesting..." He changed the tune into a more violent melody.
Berry continued to watched all the creatures and everything around her, her eyes were completely blank now. " this is boring..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:28 pm
As the song became more violent so did the effects, instead of nails to a chalkboard it felt more like a rake was scratching her back and ears. The heartless swarmed around them, but didn't attack as if waiting for a que of some sort.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:48 am
SoraSabishii
As the song became more violent so did the effects, instead of nails to a chalkboard it felt more like a rake was scratching her back and ears. The heartless swarmed around them, but didn't attack as if waiting for a que of some sort.

"And now to finish it all..." He turned some buttons and stroked over the snares once, making a shockwave that went in the direction of the people.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

"And now to finish it all..." He turned some buttons and stroked over the snares once, making a shockwave that went in the direction of the people.
Berry just leaned against the tree as the creatures started to attack them. "This is boreding." Berry just dodged the creatures.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:10 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
SoraSabishii

Berry just leaned against the tree as the creatures started to attack them. "This is boreding." Berry just dodged the creatures.

Sabsishii looked in the direction of the music and saw the shockwave. She quickly got out her old gun ((uhm...If anyone remembers the name that I gave the guns, could you tell me? I forgot...)) with her left hand, her right hand still on her head, shot a few rounds at the man playing the guitar as a warning.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games