Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:07 pm
At this time i just wanna say how much i love all of you guys and stuff XP. Yeah yeah Alan's being all sappy ewwwww.. but just recently mai RO community just SHATTERED, well not really but the image i had for it just completely shattered.

The competition in the game and the downtime of the server just gave everyone a huge tension boost and created a massive Flame war on the forums. It was soo depressing seeing friends getting broken up, traitors and soo much flame flame flame flame and depression. It just sooo sucked.

i wish some people would just grow up honestly, and deal with their promblems in a mature way.

::sigh::

And that just brings me back to here in Ria.

There was only one incident throught the whole entire Ria history where we had a reason to go into a flaming board. And that was the debate on Zjeak (Z-Jack's) RPing quality. HE would just randomnly run into like sayyy YVonne's temple and be like.

*shoots all the enemies* i win hahah!

and stuff like that. it was just.. so dissapointing.

So yeah.

IM really proud of all you guys handling such posts and such with such a mature manner and not getting into flame wars.. then again.. there isnt much competition here in Ria.. hehe.. i guess you could just say we are an All-win guild XD.

ahhh i love Ria... Back to work.. Mint's peering over my shoulder and just making me feel stupid and guilty.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:11 pm
Well thanks kurai and i know what you meen i hate poeple like that and personally it is an easy fix in a guild like this all we do is ban them.Also that is why i love rai i have never seen personal conflicts between poeple only between characters witch is ok.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:25 pm
why did i even bother...

i didnt take advantage of this extra day at allll BAH! instead i spent my day eating a klondike bar and just chillin. BAH! BAD ALAN!

at this rate ill never get to the prom.. Rene is going to get so angry...

::long sigh:: Pyschology isnt easy..

in other news however.. Kiki plushies are going up like MAD. just yesterday i sold 2 of them for 10k each.

and just by the end of the day they went up 15k each O_o;;;;

see for yourself

4947626 Tue May 10, 2005 6:02 pm KiKi Kitty Plushie 1 dantemaster2 15500 Buyer Buy Success
4947646 Tue May 10, 2005 12:39 pm KiKi Kitty Plushie 1 [+Botan+] 15500 Buyer Buy Success

4930633 Mon May 09, 2005 10:20 am KiKi Kitty Plushie 1 Caissa 9999 Buyer Buy Success
4930624 Mon May 09, 2005 9:48 am KiKi Kitty Plushie 1 rikku1 10000 Buyer Buy Success

so i highly reccomend you all to buy your Kiki's now before go up to 20k O-o;; they or maybe get a friend to buy you one and you pay them back lata. But don't ask me.. cause i have no more kitties.. ::hides one under his hat::

man those things are popular as heck.

but hey! look!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When i was walking back from the market place i couldnt help but notice a lovely pirate gurl walking to a simple Gaian handing out money. So i went up to her, curious in what she was doing, (and if she is 18 XD). She called herself a Jellyfish pirate and they are doing donations and stuff to gaians! 1000 gold almost each donation O_o;; . I was impressed! such kind hearts ! hehe. So go on and check em out! they are trying to give out as much as 500 donations now ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:36 pm
*sigh* sorry for not RP'ing today..my brother was on the computer all day long -.-.......O and speaking of jellyfish pirates, have you head rumors of a new Guilty Gear game!!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:46 pm
hehe your brother using the comp all day.. I'm glad me and Mint have two different comps or else we would never get anything done ^^;; her and her schoolwork, typing up.. AIMs..

I'm just glad we can work together on Gaia.. sheesh. However she did steal one Kiki from my inventory.. ::glare:: My KIKI Stash! ITs going to be worth gold! sheesh.. as if giving her that hairstyle and Kimono wasn't enough...

And of coruse i heard about the new GG game! who wouldnt have!? haha! XXX! w00t! XD. it better not be called #Reloaded Slash though.. BUT THINK! ABA and Leopaldon in 1 on 1 glory! KICK a**! i wonder if Leopaldon will be a playable character.. poor Pontemkin,.. no longer he will be the biggest... XD

AND on the other Hand! theres going to be a new poll coming up soon deciding on a Teacher situation...

***Mint Edit***

Oi oi! So I did take one Kiki from you but thats because you were whoring in all of them! you had at least 10 of them!!! And I said I wanted one.. but you were like NO I need to make gold off them! And you just kept it in your inventory! -______- so I decided to adopt one from you ^^ hehe! Its adorable lil Kiki!

And I love you all Ria High ^^ I enjoy coming in Reading all of your posts and such! Especailly Oliver! hehe! Im going to make sure Kurai makes Sakura's Oliver student of the month X3

***Kurai Edit***

Editing my posts again.. i think i have a solution to make this an easier reading thing for the guildmates.. ill put our avis next to us in our posts.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:13 pm
Tis ok every body we all make mistakes and we all have reasons for not being online like me i pass out randomly because i'am sick.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:22 pm
Ha Ha, now you can fear my millia icon even more *evil laugh*....0_o uuhh anyways what do you mean a teacher situation...*gasp* will someone become a new teacher of Ria (seriously, just guessing here xp )

AHA yes, ABA!!!! Hope they have instant kills again, I really wanna see ABA's instant kill!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:30 pm
Mint: Well Kurai is asleep now...

Kurai: not really.. im just lying my head down.. thats all.. Get away from my keyboard..

Mint: Yes you are. Go to sleep now.

Kurai: ....

Mint: Anyways since Kurai will be working ever yet so hard on his final bits of senior finals tommorow, I will take the honor of getting on his account and create the teachers Poll tommorow!

Kurai: you know.. im worried that you may not make it to the way i want it to be..

Mint: Whatever. Shut up, trust me i have some good ideas. I am after all the one who created the Beach threads. And look! They turned out just fine.

Kurai: w/e....

Mint: MM-hmm! And has anyone seen Joy Lately? She hasn't posted up here very often...  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:38 pm
Nope......but hasnt she posted as....uuhh well I dont want to spoil it for others..since some of them dont know ninja But I have seen Poppy around, so Joy has to be around somewhere ::twitches eye:: O ya, and I also added Uwasa and Poppy in my lovely home whee Ha, looks like me and Joy showed mercy to Kurai and gave him back all his clothes, in the little game of strip poker blaugh

1st: Joy
2nd: Tiffany(me)
3rd/last: Kurai

HAHA, round two!!!! Joy vs. Tiff vs. Kurai vs. Uwasa vs. Poppy, Lets Rock!!!! (lol thats my new saying, instead of saying start or fight, I say Lets Rock!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:08 pm
Hey before we get into allt his i would like to rp and finish some stuff i have started like the race with kiyowa and tiffany. Also making fun of butch god i hate tat guy so much.  

uwasa

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:47 pm
*w00ts*Ya!!Me and Poppy are gonna kick your assez!!

You wanna Rock Tiff?
Thats boring
You wanna RAWK!
.....neeee waaa!! Another chugworth strip is up...."sigh"Alone again"...its okay Choel!!I feel ay dude!!Noogies her*Now lets go eat Nyah!!

ooo yes you guys should read Tsunami Channel,a link is at Chugworth..its not coloured but its not jsut random posts(though they are so lovely)

...................................I have such sweet twists to my plot. Lets rp!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:05 pm
Sally:Im not sure...You just seem a bit rougher and...I...Dunno...BAD!

Kiyoshi:You mean phat!

Sally:Shut up and lets do it in that trailer

lol thats my favorite part blaugh *sigh* I dont know, Gaia is being really glitchy today...im not sure if I will have the humanity to RP if it wont stop throwing suhi at me @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:08 pm

Its over.. its dead... good has won..

I finished my AP pysch project! w00t! Prom with Rene and Aviation here i come! w00t w00t! and now i can finally chill in the guild.

but my brain is fried right now.. so.. ::falls asleep:: zzzz  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:10 pm
*walks over to kurai smiles evily pulls out make up and a dress.*Hehehehehe*walks away with kurai looking like a girl ready for prom.*prom that kurai.
((you know iam kidding but i couldnt resist iam tire do fbeing good i want the power of evil.))  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:14 pm
AAWW yes, being evil ::remembers the time that Tiff turned evil:: yes those were one of my fun days lol blaugh lol but being good is fun as well hahah and with Tiff(good) and Kiyowa(bad..ok good with a bad temper =_=) I can have the fun of being nice, and playing jokes on people lol  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games