Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:23 am

"so buggy, were is your family at? Mines downstairsdoing something or other."
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Once more it seemed she wasn't needed, but she didn't mind; Reign was too young to really focus on anything too long anyway, so she went off to find Kai, determined to do something or another, her interest in him other than a brother finally dieing down, crushes didn't last long

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:35 pm

“REIGN!!!!!!” kai called from his room,“I FOUND THE COOLST BUG EVER!!”
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:23 am

Leon gasped as his heart started to beat at a normal pace. He noticed Min unconcious and Erri as well. "I should have told everyone...about my heart condition...that was the second time it's every happend. Poor Erri...oh and Min too...Oh no." Leon got up and took Erri then Min and placed them in their respectable rooms and kissed Erri on the forehead. As for Min he thanked her and gave her a hug.

losttoneverreturn

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:36 pm

She perked her ears... a bug? ooooh, she loved bugs! she sped over to kai "BUUUUG!"
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:57 pm

[btw, we have a new member for this rp! ^.^
gaia name: Ravenhome
chara. name: Hikari
sex: male
description: Angel
appearance:
User Image
personality: happy, caring, intelligent, slightly eccentric
special: plays piano, can use white magics, experienced fighter

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:21 pm

((what no pokemans...? K sounds good )) Min started stirring finding herself in her bed and unaware of what happened then she shuddered memeories combined with nightmares nightmares with reality she tried to clear her mind but it wouldn't clear = No this isn't THAT house = she attempted to slow her breathing and focus it was of no use "Meer..." so much energy drained and now hunger and fear voices outside her door paranoia setting in some where she could feel familiar energies familiar yet so...................
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Acrisiss
[btw, we have a new member for this rp! ^.^
gaia name: Ravenhome
chara. name: Hikari
sex: male
description: Angel
appearance:
User Image
personality: happy, caring, intelligent, slightly eccentric
special: plays piano, can use white magics, experienced fighter

It is with open hearts we extend our family... even to bugs.... =^_^=

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Hikari was falling through the air his left eye was closed from a horrendus bruise his clothes were torn and his body was in a pretty terible state ~am I dying again~ he thought to himself ~no other wise I wouldn't be thinking, would I, no, no I wouldn't okay thats a plus alright wing check~ he tryed to move his wing which imediately caught the full force of the air rushing past and he felt it break and he screamed as pain exploded through his body then finnaly with a loud thud he hit the ground his only saving grace were the tree branches and the fact that he didn't hit any rocks though it hurt terribly none the less then a few seconds later his sword impaled itself into the ground about 20 feet away from him, that was when he lost all conciousness.
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:46 am

Erri she slowly opened her eyes to find that she was in her room Leon she said frightened and she ran to Mins room where she sensed him then stoped in her place and gasped starting to cry seeing Leon hugging Min and conforting her when he could have waited to make sure she was ok

to Min she said in Cat talk how dare you take him from me thats it she glared at them crying

to Leon she said i .i. .i take it back i dont love you iu hate you tears streamed down her face as she ran out of the room and out of the house

***note she misunderstood situation***

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:56 am

Distant then reality became more clear but there was something Wrong she could sense anger and hurt and pain what was worse she could see herself bbeing in her room with Leon hugging her and yet be standing in the door with tears so clear the image Min opened her eyes to find Erri standing in her doorway crying and lleon with his arm arround Min...

Min looked at Erri and cried MEER !!! MEER MEW !!! how could she...thin... NO HE"S YOURS !!!!!

Min Bounded out of her room and down the stairs then bombed out of the house in hot pursuit of sister knowing her path of travel by Erri's own eyes. Min saw the opportunity to cut sister off and chose to stop her before a serious mis-hap could occurr. she waited and prayed that sister would give her a chance to explain hoping that she herself could explain to Erri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:05 am

she ran right into the waiting Min What do you want she said crying

((I LOVE YOU MIN AND REIGN AND KAI AND LEON love always Christina i hope all of us will be on togther soon))

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:52 am

Hikari regained conciousness he didn't know when i could have been a couple of minutes it could have been a couple of hours, he then began to make checks on his body first his legs ~damn the left leg is broken bruising on the right, good so I can hop at least~ then his arms ~crap they're both broken~ then his wings and head he let out a whimper of pain as he realised that his right wing was broken in at least 5 places and his left had some tendon issues his neck came out miraculously unscathed, but when he tried to yell out for help he realised his jaw was broken.

after some trouble and pain he managed to get up bearing all of his weight on his right leg slowly he half hopped, half shuffled to the door and knocked on it the only way he could at that time, which was using his forehead.
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:58 am

Virgo preppy girl
she ran right into the waiting Min What do you want she said crying

((I LOVE YOU MIN AND REIGN AND KAI AND LEON love always Christina i hope all of us will be on togther soon))

Min looked at Erri and spoke carefully "MEER ERRI. ((NO ERRI)) Meer LEON MEW !((Leon belongs to you !)) moorrow meooow I don't have claim to him... he is yours. I don't know how I got to my room or even why he was in there but search your heart and also look into your hand
Like it or not you and him share more than feelings now it was only way ...to save.....both of you...!" tears now stream down Mins face "you KNow that Mark..! EVERY Neko knows that Mark that paw print is on your right hand just as the same is on Leon's LEFT hand....you and I know that it is BAST'S seal and promise. Min the held her own paws out for Erri to examine "There is no Mark because I am only Focus not in love.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games