Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
bryceninja
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

*shivers* " im just gonna walk this way" He pointed and walked away slowly, trying his best to hide his arousal

? o.o

Can we continue this talk in PM? You seem awesome =w=

Yea go ahead and send me one...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Name: Ribeye Lyre
Race: Bovine

Likes: Ribeye is a bovine of many likes. He likes the fine arts. Theater and music of all kinds. he is a fine reader and likes to paint. In his free time he will take alks around the local park and such. He is one that loves to be in nature at all times of the day. He also loves the sounds of a storm. The booming thunder and shining lightning.

Dislikes: He is one that also has few dislikes to match his likes. He can not stand those who pick on others for self gain. Natural disaters terrify him. Certain types of music are not his favorites and those who whine drive him nuts.

Personality: This bovine is one of many qualities. he likes to listen to people, He can be a soft and caring male, but at the same time a angry beast. He holds everything back and lets his life seem as happy as a bright summer day or the first snow fall. He can hold a secret until eternity. Overall, he is like everyone slse, but his personality is one of a kind.

Biography. He grew up in a middle class family. He lived in the country side with his mother, father and little sister. He graduated ffrom high school and went off to community college. He graduated a semester later with his major in Art and minor in Music. He is currently working in a High School as the Music Director. He also currently resides in a house by himself.

Type: Seme

User Image

Name: Zilch Riotare
Race: Rabbit

Likes: The boy has many likes. He enjoys the flash of colors and loud music. He is a raver and enjoys every minute of it too. Outside of that, he enjoys the beach and warm weather. He also enjoys the silence when he is alone and not busy too. He is also addicted to storms and natural disasters. He also enjoys Older Men.

Dislikes: He cant stand things like Opera's, Museums, and anything else that isnt loud and colorful. Sports really arent his forte either. Younger men just annoy him unless he likes them. Drugs as well annoy and disturb him too.

Personality: He is more of the hyperactive of all peoples. He loves to be the center of attention and such like that in a silent place. He can be ignorrant but peaceful. Loud but quiet. Mean but caring. Aggressive yet soft. It all dpends on the time and place that effects him.

Biography: The boy raised by a single mother. His father was killed in a dangerous car accident. He is also and only child. They struggled from paycheck to paycheck to live. Live didnt always seem the best but he had always thought colorful. As he grew into the teen years, he would find and date only men to fill that father figure spot. As he attended school, everything seemed to get better. He had found away to relax and feel calmed. He joined his schools choir. It seemed to bring him joy. he had dated a couple of older men during his school years, but never let them get out of control. He then found and began to attend raves. This filled the need for colors. After high school, he attended college as a music major with a minor in photography.

Type: Seme & Uke (occassionally)  

AlexLyre

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am
Mika Hisoka
Name: Mika Hisoka
Species: Albino Fruit Bat Anthro
Sexual Orientation: Questioning
Mate: None
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Description/Picture: User Image
Hobbies: Building scupltures out of found objects, reading, drawing and sketching, cooking, baking, and wine tasting
Personality: She comes off as cold or possibly even shy,
but she is really quite the opposite.
Background Story: Mika came from a broken family. But, later found happiness with her mildly wealthy aunt at age 13. Her aunt loved her like a mother. She was put through high school, and later went to a good college where she met her first love, and graduated at the top of her class. Mika works wherever she can find good company and a welcoming environment.

And reposting my old profile again. I think i might change my fursona. I don't think it is the right fit for me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Took a small break to fix this character... still don't have a solid body design though as I've been trying to mix western and eastern styles into one.

User Image
▬▬ 偉 關 ⇎ Wei Guan ▬▬

Species: Taxidea taxus (aka the American Badger)
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: It’s a secret…
Orientation: Homosexual, but neither acknowledges nor would ever admit it.
Personality: Guan is a hard to know type of guy who is always on edge, likes his space, and shields his inner self from people. With a wide range in his personality it really depends on his mood or what sort of people he’s around. Besides that, he is known for his intolerance, rude remarks, and talks with an attitude. He has a habit of picking fights in a way that’s biting off more than he can chew, though he’s strong and has claws… he’s not exactly the most skilled fighter, and wins mostly due to shredding his opponents. He’s clumsy and has the bad luck of being in the wrong place at the right time… all the time…
Despite all of his worst flaws, he’s an excellent listener and speaks more by actions than by words. Going out of his way to show people he cares while at the same time trying to be anonymous about it if he can. He may be hard to get close to, but once he let’s you in he’s glued to you and his loyalty is that of steel. He’s also actually quite shy, which is the real reason for most of his silence and displacement when among others, he just acts as if he’s too tough to be touched.
Background: He doesn’t talk about it, ever, no one knows if he has any living relatives or not either. It is believed he’s a drifter. If a co-worker were asked, they would just say that he showed up bedraggled and looking really out of it in which he passed out at their feet, they put him on their wagon with the other shipping and he’s been apart of their job since.
Type: I really don’t believe in such labels, but if you want to know, he’s subconsciously a bottom boy.
Important: Wei Guan is a Chinese name, thus, his last name is first. So please, call him Guan, his real first name. XD

Niawi

Bush Punk

Dangerous Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 am
Name: Summer
Species: Domestic Dog (Flat-coated retriever)
Sex: Female
Height: 5’5’’
Weight: right now 300lbs
Orientation: Pan
Personality: She's just me as a furry, so generally laid back, a bit of a hippy, open with her love and compassion, though does not tip-toe around when pointing out important social issues. environmentalist, pro-sex feminist, tends towards nudism, pescatarian. loves gardening. loves bellydancing. loves people who love themselves as they are. loves her own flaws. loves comic books (especially wonder woman) and bioware video games.
Mate: I have my IRL partner of 6 years (also a furry, and father to my lovely twin daughters) though poly for the right person
Type: type? wha's this?
Important: Has all of her natural body hair (shown as longer brown fur under her arms and on her lady-bits and scruffy fur on her lower legs). Is fat. has dreadlocks.

By me:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By Hotch (nsfw pg-13 non-sexual nudity)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:46 am

Name: Naomi Unaru

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Grey Wolf/Fox

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Position: Seke [both]

Favorite Partner Type:
Male/Canine, Tall, Muscular, Dominant, Same Age or Older
Female/Canine, Average Height, Slim, Curvy, Submissive, Same Age

Height: 5'3

Weight: 118 lbs.

Build: Curvy

Bust: 34C

Personality: Flirty, charismatic, devious, sociable, romantic.

Detailed Profile

Jyupiteo

Shy Genius

6,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Viva La Lexia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm
Name: Milla
Species: Manx/Bob cat mix
Height: 5’3’’
Weight: pudgy
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Milla is mello for the most part, however she has a temper and can be rather stubborn. she is extreamly loyal, loving and cares for others and the earth, but has often been called "a lazy good for nothing" and " a dirty hippie"
Important: She is a shape shiftier! (but stays in her manx/bob cat form for the most part.) She also LOVES hoodies!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 am
I've made a few changes to my fursona since I originally posted it, so I'm going to repost the better, revised version that I like a lot more lol I still don't have a good pic of her though

Name: Kuro Metsuki
Species: White siberian tiger anthro
Grnder: Female
Sexuality: Bi, leaning more towards guys
Height: 5'10"
Build: Curvy and built, is a sexy way
Eye color: Deep amethyst
Fur color: Off white
Stripe color: Black in center, gradiating into a dark crimson red as it reaches the edges
Hair color: Medium red
Hair Length: Mid back
Hair style: Has a slight curl to it
Profession: Assassin
Personality: Keeps to herself a lot. Tends be be quiet most the time and doesn't have a lot of friends. She has a really kind heart, but most people will tell you differently due to what they've heard about her as an assassin. There are only a handful that have ever seen her at her nicest and know the full truth about her.
History: Kuro doesn't talk about her past that often. She was raised by a family of assassins, and trained in the family business. From a young she was taught to fight and kill. At the age of 13, she desided to ditch her family and do things her way. Kuro didn't like having to kill people just because someone told her she had to and was paying her. Without people holding her back, she could make her own rules. She was still an assassin, but she didn't kill people who had done nothng wrong. The only targets she accepted were those that had wrong others and were currupting the world.
Weapons: Poison soaked throwing needles, katana and a specially designed naginata that can seperate into three sections, each section being held together by a 20ft length of chain.
Mate: Velgar (Bryceninja)  

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am
Velgar Tocoitchi
" Ya sure you wanna play?"
User Image

Username ( Bryceninja ) (OOC: repost in honor of Gaining a wonderful mate!))

Name: Velgar Tocoitchi

sexuality:Bisexual

Mate: Kuro Metsuki

Species: Bounda Kitsune ( Of my own creation, can change from animal, to half and half, to full human)

Fur color: Red with white

Hair color( in human ) Blue

Hair color in mixed: Black with red and white fox fur

Hair color in Fox form: Red and White

Eye color ( same in all three) : Light purple

Bio: to much to put, stuff happened and made Velgar into an assassin.

Weapons: Great sword with lightning attribute, Twin desert eagles with elemental capibilities, and regular .50 caliber ammo,
and in Rare cases the Big Unit, Fires Silver Hawkes, .50 Armor piercing, incendiary, explosive, silver load cartridges. fires 300 per minute.

Personality: you'll see...

"Cuz i play hard"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:00 pm
User ImageFoxx Shaydas Sevren

Sex: Male

Orientation:
Bi

Species: Fox/Dragon crossbreed

Bio: Foxx comes from the Sevren family, an extremely wealthy and young family of Foxes that go back two generations. Foxx himself enjoys his family's fortune and happily opened his home to four of his closest friends. He likes to draw, wander the woods behind his family's manor, and try new things whenever possible. He is rumored to be in a relationship with Lady Fortune Mysthia, whom his grandfather befriended before his family's ascent into wealth. Fortune, a dragoness, has not aged a day since that event, and presumably has feelings for Foxx that far exceed a professional relationship.

Foxx's known relatives are currently either missing or, in the case of his mother, deceased, though it doesn't seem to affect him.

Artwork, Foxx Sevren, Image (c) 2011 Foxx Sevren

Fortune and Foxx's Gallery  

Foxx Sevren

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm
OddeoFreq
Name: Od
Type: SnowCat (snow leopard)
Preference: Straight
About him: Od is , well .. a bit odd. He doesnt get social things like most people do. Most people think he's insensitive but really he just doesnt get it. He sucks at trying to say what he wants to without giving the wrong meaning.

He was raised by people who cared about him but sometimes they did a bad job at doing or showing it. His family disguised and raised raised him as a human and led him to believe he was so. He grew up not liking most humans for his own reasons. This led him into a mild depression that he was a member of a species he dislikes so much. That changed recently when someone helped him see that he was furry. The disguise came off and he was happy because he wasnt human anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Name: Seth
User Image

Type: Panther/Elf

Oriantation: Gay

Personality: Really shy, timid, confident and hyper around friends, scared of strangers, doesn't liked being touched.  

MastaTobi

Mr Snuggle Paws

6,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 pm
Name: Johnny Koneko Air heart
Style: Classy- where's shorts and a open jacket with my cap and goggles
Species: Feline - House Cat Orange tabby
Fur: Orange and darker Orange
Hair Color: Red
Eyes: Sky blue
Build: Femboy
Weight: Varies
Height: 4'7'
Sexuality: He wouldn't say too embarrassed
Likes: Flying, exploring, meeting new people, helping people,
Personality: He loves to talk and laugh as well very kind and gentle laid-back very hard to make him angry. But he can be serious and tough when he needs to be.
Mate: none seems to have no luck finding a mate.
Dislikes: Scat, Diapers,death,zombies,demons, water , robots , irritating people, being alone

About him: Much of his young passed has been forgotten he has no memory of his parents or the town he lived in. he can only recall things at age 12 up to now he can't return to his foster parents. Because the island they live on moves so he has no idea where they are now. He mostly has lived on his own and trys to bring friends alone on his travels as well hes from a different world.

Powers: Elemental wind rubber body- just like it sounds he can summons winds and fly he as well can stretch his body and can increase his size or make himself smaller.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 am
Leonardo Dias

❝While I tought I was learning how to live, in reality, I was learning how to die!❞ - Leonardo Da Vinci

▂▃▅▆[P*ersonal I*nformation]▆▅▃▂

» Salut, my name is... Leonardo Dias, or just Leo.
» I was born January 18th, so, I'm 21.
» Last time I checked I was a... man.
» I tend to like... girls.
» I work as a... music composer.

» My only purpose is to be a... Furry - Half-bunny, half-human
My world revolves around... Kiki.

▂▃▅▆[B*iography]▆▅▃▂

» My history? Well, I can remember this.. Lived 5 years in Wales, than, went to Brazil. There, lived more 5 years and went to Japan, lived there for 10 years. Tired of traveling, went to the city where Hightail Café was stabilished and is living there as a composer. He wins a lot of money since a lot of amateur musicians come to his place to get a good music. He also knows how to play a lot of instruments.
» I'm like this, don't try to change me... funny, curious, smart, outgoing, a little lazy sometimes.
» I like these thing... chocolate, spicy food, carrots, good music.
» Don't get those things near me... bad music, bitter food, Justin Bieber.

▂▃▅▆[A*ppearence]▆▅▃▂

» I mostly wear... I usually wear a T-shirt and jeans. When I have to use formal clothes I use a tuxedo.
» My fur color is... light brown with hints of white.
» My eyes are... brown.
» My hair color is... blonde.
» I'm about... 60 kg.
» I'm also... 185 cm tall.

» Wait, I forgot... I am like this:
User Image

HEY, LISTEN!!!

If anyone wants to use my profile layout, it's ok for me, jut copy and paste the following code.

[align=center][color=color1][b][size=24]F[/size]irst[/color][/b] [color=color1][b][size=24]L[/size]ast[/color][/b]

❝[quote]❞

▂▃▅▆[P*ersonal I*nformation]▆▅▃▂

[size=9][color=color1][b]» Salut, my name is... [/b][your name].
[b]» I was born [/b][birthday], [b]so, I'm [/b][age].
[b]» Last time I checked I was a...[/b] [gender].
[b]» I tend to like...[/b] [sexuality].
[b]» I work as a...[/b] [occupation].

[b]» My only purpose is to be a...[/b] [race]
[b] My world revolves around...[/b] [mate].[/color][/size]

▂▃▅▆[B*iography]▆▅▃▂

[size=9][color=color2][b]» My history? Well, I can remember this..[/b] [short/long bio].
[b]» I'm like this, don't try to change me...[/b] [personality].
[b]» I like these thing...[/b] [likes]
[b]» Don't get those things near me...[/b] [dislikes][/color][/size]

▂▃▅▆[A*ppearence]▆▅▃▂

[size=9][color=color1][b]» I mostly wear... [/b][your fashion].
[b]» My fur color is... [/b][fur].
[b]» My eyes are...[/b] [eye color].
[b]» My hair color is...[/b] [hair color, optional].
[b]» I'm about...[/b] [weight].
[b]» I'm also...[/b] [height] [b]tall[/b].

[b]» Wait, I forgot... I am like this:[/b]
[img here][/color][/size][/align]

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff