Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:17 am
NotteRequiem
::Hoards her Dratini and Dragonair, and Mythical Bird cards:: Mine, you'll not have them!

Okay, so maybe I liked pokemon a lot when I was younger.. >.>

xD Don't worry, your not alone there...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:25 am
I used to like Dratini the best... but now that I've grown up ( a little ), Dragonair is my new favorite... so pretty...

ANYHOO! On topic!! sweatdrop

I hope Ashley gets blown up.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 pm
Pokemon was badass, 20$ a card, my shop's in the ally way down the street there. Cydanquil's my favorite.
- - - - - - -
I hit Ashely in the boob with a Mine Dart if that counts. >__>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 pm
Steve would have to be my most hated now that I think about it.  

shouldbedeleted23

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:30 pm
Its a tie between Alfred and Ashley. Because they are both whinney little girlie-men. Thats right, i said it....shes a man baby! Yea!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:52 pm
Le S h i t] with a mine dart lol. Yea I hate Alfred so much is burns same with Leon. HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE HALF THAT s**t IF HE WASN'T INFECTED WITH THE BUG.
yea sry

Krav3n88

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:48 pm
Must...contribute...

Okay. I. Hate. Claire. Claire Redfield. ********! Claire is so neat! Such a tough girl! Pretty! She uses GUNS! OH! Look! She has a love interest! Oh, ohmygod, she's so brave and daring and COOL. Doin' all that bad s**t to Umbrella! Yeah! Kick-a**! Oh, she's the <******** is the epitome of the classical survival horror Mary-Sue. I'd even pick Ashley over her: because even though she's just as predictable as Claire, you can at least see up her skirt. Eheh. cool

I also dislike Wesker to a degree, for similar reasons. Also because every single distinguished Resident Evil fan likes him. sweatdrop

That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm
Awww, I'm sorry to hear you say that about Claire. I suppose she was another character I identified with when I was younger... but now that I'm older I can totally see myself being closer to Jill in that respect. Although, I will happily admit that this summer I'm getting both my red leather and black leather jackets embroidered with the Let Me Live and Made In Heaven logo's-- respectively.

But I'm just a dork like that.... chances are you heart me for it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:56 pm
Locust Girl
Must...contribute...

Okay. I. Hate. Claire. Claire Redfield. ********! Claire is so neat! Such a tough girl! Pretty! She uses GUNS! OH! Look! She has a love interest! Oh, ohmygod, she's so brave and daring and COOL. Doin' all that bad s**t to Umbrella! Yeah! Kick-a**! Oh, she's the <******** is the epitome of the classical survival horror Mary-Sue. I'd even pick Ashley over her: because even though she's just as predictable as Claire, you can at least see up her skirt. Eheh. cool

Umm... That can be argued. Although we see no evidence of this, my friend has this theory...

Claire is a Biker Chick. So he says, based on that fact, outside of fighting zombies, claire goes to bars, gets drunk and enjoys cigarettes.
So if you think of her that way, not such a mary sue anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:31 am
Still sounds pretty Mary Sue to me. Just a typical female "bad a**" hero, trying to cool to the masses.  

Locust Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:11 am
If I was trying to be cool to the masses, smoking and drinking would be the LAST things I'd be doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:29 pm
ON top of that shes a college chick too. (Which i am getting into soon) I seen alot of the girls in one. Claire is in my opinion one of the most head strong character. Hes doing all this just to see and svae her brother. No one else has family ties in the series so Idk I kinda draws closer to her more.  

Krav3n88

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:34 pm
*Newcomer* Sergei Vladimir *Newcomer*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Sergei sucked. But still, he has a bit of work to do before reaching the kind of... suckiness... That RE4 characters achieved.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 pm
Uh, he cuts himself. That's almost as emo as Le--- nah, not quite as bad. But still. A white-haired Russian (stereotyyyyype~) that cuts himself. Really, that's not the best. >_>;  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games