Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm

"I don't know...."Lance says.

"...Lance i'll stay here you guys go ahead i'll get you guys if anything goes on."Cane said.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:39 pm

"Ok!" Nyuu says smiling. Nyuu grabs Lances hand and pulls him to his and Lucys room.

The door for room 130 opens a lil when they leave. Lucy sits there waitng. Knowing Lance and Nyuu lefted. Waiting for Cane. She starts to like Cane kinda.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:09 am

Cane thought it was kinda weird....that after nyuu and lance left that it opened."...Lucy..."he says as he steps into the room.

Lance follows nyuu into his room.He sits down on the bed not knowing what to do."Should we got to sleep..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:24 am

The door slams behide Cane. Lucy looks at Cane form the bed. "Hi! Shh This girl in there room dont like Nyuu or Lance. She dont mind you. But really come sit by me." Lucy said kinda smiling.

"I dont know....." Nyuu says looking at the floor.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:31 pm

"Why dosn't she like nyuu or lance?"He asked sitting beside her.

"Well you cane sleep.."he said getting up.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:49 pm

"I dont know. But come sit with me plz." She says smileing

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 am

Anime pic:
wolf form
User Image
demon
User Image
human
User Image

Hair: Black
Eyes: change color but mostly stay greenish blue
Race: wolf demon
Power:shifts into a wolf, wolf demon, and human she has the power to control all elements she is good with any wepon but prefers a katana blood star and her trick staff luna
What she likes: Most of the time yukie is kind and caring but sometimes she can come off as being a b***h or just plain mean. shes always there to protect her friends and just like with a wolf when she finds her pack she runs and protects it. yukie can be a bit sassy and sarcastic but dont let it get to you its part of her nature
Job: gas station
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:36 am

Yukie walks into the school hesitantly not sure what to do this was her first time attending a school with other people and to tell the truth she was a bit scared. Yes she was taught but because she couldnt control her powers compleatly she was homeschooled for the longest time. A slight smile ghost accross her face as she thinks of what home schooling was like for her. She had already scented over five humans in the school and two bunnies or if her brother was here lunch. Shaking her head slightly she straitens her back and walks into the school her mothers words eairlier that day becoming a mantra as she repeats them over and over in her head.

"Youll be fine just as long as you stay calm. remember its a normal school so dont cause to much commotion and just be yourself im sure that youll make alot of new friends"

Snorting softly she shakes her head thinking softly to herself. Yeh you maybe famous in the human relm but have you actully had to stand going to a human school. "Well i guess this is it," she walks into the school and walks down a long halway to the office to get her schedual and what ever eles she needed.

yukie the black wolf

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:47 am

Lucy walks over and opens the door. She runs outside .Lucy runs right into Yukie. "Oh hi you musted be the new girl. Im Lucy kinda head of this school....Well..." Lucy looks back. "Its a field trip. At the ....I dont know motel...We well get you a room and fix you all up." Lucy says with a smile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:05 am

*yukie smiles slightly and nods* thank you*she gets up and offers a hand to her*

yukie the black wolf

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:39 am

Lucy shacks Yukies hand. She picks up her bag. "Come on i well show your room." Lucy head for the motel.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:44 am

*she smiles and nods picking up her things she follows*

yukie the black wolf

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:49 am

Lucy opens a door to Yukies room. "Here you go. Of you dont like it we can get you a other room."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Cane sighs as he walks out of the room;alone time with lucy and now she ran off.

Lance got off the bed to let nyuu sleep on it as he walked out of the room and into the hall.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Lucy smiles. "Well of you need anything just come to find me. And of you cant find me. When you well find my sister in room 120." Lucy runs to go find Cane.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games