Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:40 pm
alex sighed. "let me have a look at it." alex turned him so that his wounded arm was faceing her. "hmm...looks like it went it at a 45degree angle...how far away were they?" alex asked as she examind she was wondering weither she had time to heal it now or if they should wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 pm
"they where only a few meters away....but it doesnt matter. i have to get to the hospital, but..." he put his hand over the bullet wound. "first, i need to talk to lance. where are you guys hanging out?"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:47 pm
alex sighed. "follow me. you know im just as good as any hospital..." she climbed up a fire escape and up onto the roof tops quickly moveing accross them one by one. stopping every so often to wait for shade. "because of you the scientists are swarming the town. if your wonder what we're doiing up here." alex soon found the right building and leaned over the edge. luckily they had gotten the top of the building and so she was able to knock on the window. "lance! lance!" she called in an urgent whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:12 pm
"oh, so its because of me?" shade joked. in truth, it was all of them. he tried keeping up, but the pills they gave him made him nautious. "oh crap..." he looked down. the ground was swerving right below him. he fell back, landing right next to alex.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm
"shade!" alex whispered, urgently and helped him back into the shadowed part of the roof. "what the hell is wrong with you?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm
Lance opened the window."Alex?Is everything ok?"He askd watching her, something was wrong. Unfortuneatly, everything bad happened when he came back.
"Were going to have to leave arn't we?"He asked with a sigh.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:02 pm
"ya. it turned out the as shade was comeing back the scientist found him and followed him here." she pushed a stand of her hair out of the way as she looked at the wound. she tore a bit of her shirt off and used it to cut off alot of the blood flowing out of shades wound. "could you get me some sort of metal rod about this round?" alex held up her hand in a circle shape showing a small diamiter that the rod needed to be. "shade was shot and i gotta get the bullet out before healing it. its too deep to retreive so i have to push it out the other end of his arm."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:25 pm
Lance sat there for a second."I'll see what I can find..."He said, then returning to the kitchen, looking around."Uh theres not much in here, can you use anything else?"  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 pm
alex thought for a minute. "it'll be trickier but if i can get to meat cutting knives and maybe some paper or something i might be able to get it out." she looked at shade with sympathy. it was going to hurt most defanately but they had to get it out now or the scientists would be able to follow them anywhere they went.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Lance ran inside, yanking out a cutting knife, and abunch of paper towels. He could already tell this was going to be painful for him just to sit through.
Lance ran back to Alex handing her the knife and paper towels.
"I great they got tracking bullets to?"He said in admazement."What are are they going to do next make exploding trees?"He said sarcastically.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 pm
"i wouldnt put it past them" alex muttered as she rolled the papertowls to the diamiter she needed, "shade, im gonna have to put you out so you dont give us away. plus it reduces the pain you feel." alex said as she reached for his neck and pinched a presser point. "sorry." quickly she pulled her hair back and braided it quickly and messily to keep it out of her way. she took a deep breath then stuck the paper into the hole to see how deep it was. thankfully it was almost to the otherside and she quickly took the knife and cut open a place where the bullet would come out. blood quickly weld out and she had to tighten the cloth above the arm to stop it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm
Lance sat down, watching the seen. Unfortuneatly, everything had returned to normal.
Everything, the company hadn't let up any, and continued to presue them.
"They're not going to let up are they?"He asked,after awhile. He wandered, if they flew, far enough away, would they give up?
He would fly to another country if this was true.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm
alex mummbled a response as she continued her work. blood often spurted up in her face and she shuddered when it did. after some time she was able to tear threw the overly large, geneticly inhaced muscle. and she quickly popped the bullet out without delay. she tossed it to lance. "decide what to do with it. and no i dont think they'll give up unless they capture us or we're dead." she sighed and wipped her face before placeing her hands around the wound and they glowed slightly. "just dont get caught either. i need to finnish this before we can move and their below us."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Lance cuaght the bullet in his hand. He sat there, thinking of all the ways he can get rid of it...
"How about flushing it?"He asked."Or maybe throw it into a sewage system?"
These were possible ideas, but it wouldn't prolong them that long.
He could possibly shoot it out of a gun, which would hopefully send them far enough away.  

rorschach12

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm
alex wiped her forehead on her shoulder, "i dont care what you do with it. just get rid of it." alex said. this healing was starting to wear her out. but she continued untill she had finnally healled the whole thing. alex looked around her. blood everywhere. then an idea clicked. "oi lance what do you think of fakeing one of our deaths? like we could leave some of our feathers behind and pretend we shot shade to death then let them see us escape. the blood here is his so if they do a blood test they'll know. it'll get them off shades trail then all they have to do is try and catch us and along the way if we're caought we'll fake another till we're all "dead"." she whispered to lance.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff