Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:34 pm

"For a little guy you are awfully busy." Kiyoshi said still in the same spot as he was.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yeah i guess." Kit said placing a rag water logged with warm water over his face. "Jedi asked me to join te twilight assasins."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

"At Chunin level?...Man they must be desperate. No offense." Kiyoshi laughed, and thinking how Jedi seems to be getting a lot of cloud-nin to join.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:44 pm

"I am just as string as a jounin" Kit stated. He never liked to be underestimated. "But true. They muts be running low on memebers. They got Daisuke to join though."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm

"I heard, personally I don't like killing. Only as a last resort to protect someone. But for money, not my style." Kiyoshi said leaning his head back on the edge.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm

"True that." Kit said the towel slid of his face. "So whats new?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm

"Nothing since the last time. Just hanging out." Being the lazy Sannin he is.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 pm

"Sounds fun." Kit let out a small laugh and looked to Kiyoshi. "So now any Raitons?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:59 pm

*briel entered the hotspring and picked up a towel at the desk then went the changing rooms and came out in a towel and then went into the mixed section and slowly got into the water and five stab wounds in a line was visable on brile's side he then greeted the others* "hey guys whats up" *he said leaning his head back*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Kit smiled at Brile. "Oh sup Brile i am just trying to see if Kiyoshi will teach me some Raitons."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Kiyoshi looked at him like he was crazy. "You kidding, I'm a Raiton Master." He said since Kit obviously hasn't seen him fight.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Kit smiled. "I know. Do you remember. We had a spar. You won. Ring any bells." Kit let out a laugh and smiled. "Will you teach me any?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 pm

"Sure...but when we fought that wasn't my true style. I was demonicly possessed so I could only do Raiton Jutsu. I stick more to taijutsu mixed with lightning." He told Kit.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:13 pm

"Either way you remember it." Kit smiled and stood up. "Kool when cane we get started?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Kiyoshi yawned and looked at his watch. "Whever you want." he said reallying since he wasn't doing anything.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games