Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:34 pm
"You know Alcina-chan, there's a difference between pity and sympathizing--well, this is what I believe anyway," Sui twiddled his fingers, "Pity is when a person feels sorry but has no will to do anything about it. That is false sympathy. But," He raised one finger at her, "sympathizing is when a person knows that he or she has the ability or chance to make a difference to the unfortunate situation and tries to make the better of it."

Sui looked up to the tree-tops, "I recall seeing a person with longish blond hair that was tied back in a pony tail with icy green eyes... I'm assuming that was your brother Cadfan? He came because he was worried about your whereabouts, I hope."

Sui then continued, "A person's 'value' to one other person may not be so visible to the person, themselves. It's easy to see a person's feelings for another if one is just a bystander because they're capable of examining the two's actions. But if you're wrapped up while you're with that person, it's hard to see anything past words. After all, behind words are reasons for them.... Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" He smiled.

"Maybe it seems that you are 'least important' right now because your family might not think that the tasks given to you will be taken seriously or with a keen eye for details. Maybe to them, you really are 'important' because by keeping you away from royal duties, you get to experience something that I believe that everyone should have once in a while. And that is 'fun'."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 pm
Alcina kept her mouth shut during the speech and for a while afterwards, thinking about what he said. The forest around them was dark, but she found her eyes had adjusted slightly, which was some comfort.

She still didn't believe everything that Sui had said. But... she'd keep it in mind. "Maybe..." the princess finally said after a while.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:47 pm
Sui kept his smile up and looked foward at the road. Pleased enough with her answer, he asked, "Did you expect to find anything here in the forest, Alcina-chan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:53 pm
"Not... really," she said. Maybe she had been hoping for something, or more specifically, someone. But that was just silly. He hadn't wanted to say good-bye before, so why would he be back now? "Sui-san... I don't understand what's going on. I get so confused when I think of Hayato-san... I don't like it." Alcina's eyes narrowed as she said this, a frown appearing on her features.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:05 pm
"Mm... you should talk with him one day." Sui said as he stretched his arms out in front of himself, "Maybe you guys can get into a normal conversation without any arguing or contempt for one another...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:23 pm
That got a undignified snort from Alcina. "I doubt it." But she felt a little better. She had said some pretty awful things to Hayato before, so it wasn't exactly all his fault. I'll apologize next time I see him then. She smiled slightly and said under her breath, "Maybe pigs can fly..."

"Thank you, Sui-san. Why don't we head back now? I mean, we don't want people to worry. And we should check on Kisuna-san..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:25 pm
Sui agreed to her with a nod, "No problem." Then, he turned back around with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:37 pm
They got back to the neko kizoku castle and Alcina yawned. After fighting that mazoku earlier, flying the air ship, and then having daggers thrown at her, the princess was fairly tired. "I wonder where we're sleeping tonight..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:21 pm
((SakuMeiMei's been sneaking on alot...I think I've become a bad little girl. sweatdrop ))
Saga, Eiri and Kuroi sat on Eiri's bed. In Eiri's...big, bright, shiny, shimmery room. ((That's right...they ditched Kisuna. whee )) "Hmmm...the Princess and the leader of the Sakanazoku already figured out that," Eiri commented. "Which is really bad for us...she'll just gain their sympathy and all that crap and then we're screwed." Saga nodded. "Neh, Kuroi onii-chan.~ What should we do?" ((Just in case if anybody wants to know the triplets are 13. Kuroi's the oldest, Saga's in the middle and Eiri's the youngest...but for some reason I have the feeling that I posted this before. *doesn't want to check* Oh well...and these three are plotting Kuromi's...downfall. sweatdrop ))

Kuromi sighed and stared at the fireplace. The living room. The only place where the triplets wouldn't go. That was...kinda sad...
She sighed again. "Kuromi-sama.~ What are you depressed about this time?"
"I'm always like that," Kuromi muttered. "And shouldn't you be off cleaning, Mi-chan?" A black cat leaped onto the couch and sat next to Kuromi. "I'm taking a break," the cat said. ((Talking cats... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:31 pm
(( whee i cant wait till Hayato and Alcina are reunited again! whee hehehe...Memory already knows what I am going to make Hayato do when he sees her safe twisted MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* when shall we take Alcina away? Like as in Akira and Bran))  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Lunis hesitated, shifting her eyes from the stranger to Hayato. "If you're certain..." she frowned, glancing at his arm, but didn't say anything more. Sheathing her dagger, she turned quickly and jumped onto a tree branch. With her focus back to saving her brother, she leapt off towards the village. She wondered what was happening there now. Was Hayato's commander able to fend off Eclim's newly aquired accuracy?

Aeldyn watched warily as the female wolf hopped away through the trees. He turned his sights back on the injured wolf advancing on him with an angry look.

"I-I don't want to fight," he said, attempting to sound bold, "Please...I can help you. You're arm looks pretty bad and I know how to make a splint."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:34 pm
Hayato looked at him carefully, searching him. He didn't look like a threat...but that was how Akira looked when she stumbled into his clan. "Sorry, but I can't trust you on anything, I don't trust anyone." He said, but lowered his right arm with the dagger. "But I do see that you are not here to fight, well, at least now." He added. "I suggest you leave at once, like Lunis said, we are having some troubles here."

((mmm, how shall we start with Eclim's part? Aisu, want to play Eclim so Hayato's commander can fight and get it started? Then Adyna can come and mess it up more! MUWAHAHAHAA xd ))  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:06 pm
((I'm FREEEEEEEEE!! For a few days... sweatdrop And then I'll resort to sneaking on again...and then I won't be able to...because Dad will come back from China and then my chances will be really low.))

Kuromi twirled a lock of hair around her finger. "I'm tired..."

"Kuromi-sama always says she's tired! ((I do too...))" The cat swished its tail around. "But what do you think of the visitors?"

"You mean Alcina and co.? They're okay, I guess. I don't suppose they'll burn down the clan's territory."

"I was serious Kuromi..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:26 am
Sui walked around with Alcina and continued to look for a person in their sight to ask where the rooms are. He proceeded a few steps forward and stepped on a rather stumpy object on the floor that shouted,

"OW!"

"Hmm?" Sui looked down and saw his foot on Kisuna. The small boy looked a bit grumpy and smacked Sui's foot off of him. He looked at the two angrily and asked, "Where were you guys?! You ditched me with the lunatics!"

Sui put a finger to his lips, "But Kisuna-kun, that's a bit rude of you to call our excessively friendly hosts that...." He turned to Alcina, "Wouldn't you think so Alcina-chan?"

The younger boy rolled his eyes and got up from the floor.

Sui turned to a dim-lighted room at the far back of the room they were in. He waved his hand to signal the two to follow him as he continued to walk to the room. When he peeked his head in, he saw Kuromi, lounging with her cat. He smiled, "Hello again Kuromi-san. Do you still think of me as a jerk for changing our previous subject from before?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:50 am
"Hmm?" Kuromi lifted her head. "Ah...it's Sui-san." She continued twirling her hair around her finger.

Mi-chan jumped off the couch. "Ah, so this is Sui-san." She waved her tail back and forth and turned into...a maid with cat ears! "Hello there. I'm Mi-chan, Kuromi's official maid." She smiled.

Kuromi pulled her tail. "Mi-chan, don't go around randomly introducing yourself." She stood up. "And Sui-san, I don't really care about your changing the subject. Mi-chan does it all the time."

"That's so cruel Kuromi-sama!~" Mi-chan wailed hugging Kuromi's arm.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games