Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:18 pm
((Ooo, that's not what I wanted to happen but all well. I'll go along on what just happened))

"Correct. And since my blood is piosen to her and is her to me. The blood already reached into the black pearl. And besides even if I don't do anything the black pearl will control Gemini as it feeds on her sorrow and anger, even her pain now. And beises she knows she can't excape from me nor the pearl or Turgon," said Oracle. "And now my work is done, the magic will acted up on her again and will bring her here and if anyone stop her she may kill or just hurt them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini pushed her father off of her and said, "I'm fine and I'm not fine. Eatheir way on what you do I'm one step closer to whatever is coming to me. And there will be a day you won't be able to break or stop it." Then Gemini felt the mark on her shoulder sting her body as the black pearl fed on the pain, sorrow, and anger she is feeling right now. "I wish for all this to stop but its not. And when I was in that trance earlier Oracle must of put her blood which is my piosen inside me and it went into the pearl. So now this pearl has control over me when it acts up again and there nothing for you or anyone to stop it," said Gemini as she began to walk towards the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Tetra ran infront of Gemini. "I dont care if I cant stop it but im going to help no matter what you say." Tetra grabbed rope and rope her feet and tied the ends to the building. "You want to move your going to have to move the building." As she smiled.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Then Gemini turnd her hand into panther claws and freed herself by breaking them with the claws. "I appresiate the help but all I asked if I fight Oracle just don't interfear with the fight. for I must fight her alone," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm
Tetra sighed and wispered. "I cant promise that."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:44 pm
"Cause only us both can fight each other and I only I can kill her," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Hotspot nodded and said,'I understand."

Kidflash sighed and said,"i guess that's fair.'  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm
"and the rest of you can have Turgon an his followers. But I would like to get my hands on him too though. But he's mainly your guys fight since he is the boss of all the enimies," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Raven nodded her head. "Alright. I'd want to help you fight, but it is true that you have to do it yourself. We'll still be there for support."

Shade nodded his head. "Well then... Things will turn out fine for us."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 pm
"Thanks....," said Gemini as she fainted to the ground for the pearl was absorving her pain, sorrow, and anger and her strength. Even the piosen was getting to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:25 pm
"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire as she saw Gemini faint and fall to the ground. She kneeled beside her and held her in her arms. "Gemini," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Tetra looked at gemini faint. "Gemini...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:26 pm
Hotspot looked down at Gemini and said,"what happened to her."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:34 pm
"Something probably to do with the pearl. Maybe she needs healing?" Tetra said trying to think of ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 am
'Gemini..' Robin exclaimd kneeling beisdes her. He knew it was inveitable Gemini would kill her so she had to ready. 'We better take her to her room' he muttured getting up.

Arachnid moved other to her his hands still covered in the aura. He touched her body glowing a brilliant translucent blue. The aura eventually evaporated causing a gush around her. 'OK I created a seal between her and the black peral the poison wont get to her as much' he muttured unsure how he possesed this knowledge.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:11 pm
Raven nodded her head at Arachnid. "Nice. Where'd you learn to do that?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games