Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Sitting in the back of Geomitry Xavior sighed quietly. "Man seth, Whyd you leave me?" he murmered in a daze. His next class was A.p. History followed by Physics then Drama. The class left and he got up and wnt to his locker, he grabbed his historybooks to study for the test. He glanced over the text and he was feeling empty, Seths favorate subject was history. He lcloed the book and repalced it in his locker. He smiled subtly.
Xavior wasnt a geek but he only had As and B+s Seth had pused him to do that. He ran into Jhoanna. "Hey, Whats up." Xavior ased in a lifeless tone.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 pm

TheShadowDemonThief--
Sitting in the back of Geomitry Xavior sighed quietly. "Man seth, Whyd you leave me?" he murmered in a daze. His next class was A.p. History followed by Physics then Drama. The class left and he got up and wnt to his locker, he grabbed his historybooks to study for the test. He glanced over the text and he was feeling empty, Seths favorate subject was history. He lcloed the book and repalced it in his locker. He smiled subtly.
Xavior wasnt a geek but he only had As and B+s Seth had pused him to do that. He ran into Jhoanna. "Hey, Whats up." Xavior ased in a lifeless tone.

*johanna ansures back in a depressing tone.* im sorry for what happened to you...i have to go to pe...hope no one picks on me once again...hey...have you herd about the autum homecomming dance comming up? i really wana go with someone...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Turning left down the hall, he didn't notice Johann and Xavior in the other direction. He kept walking, his tail motionless and a face of stone.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 am

lonely_shadow_fox
Turning left down the hall, he didn't notice Johann and Xavior in the other direction. He kept walking, his tail motionless and a face of stone.

*johanna rushes up to zeldrick and gives him a very tight bear hug.* zeldrick...did you hear about the dance on october? its comming up :3 it looks intersting...i may go to it...hope to see you gail and kyubi there biggrin

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 am

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

*johanna rushes up to zeldrick and gives him a very tight bear hug.* zeldrick...did you hear about the dance on october? its comming up :3 it looks intersting...i may go to it...hope to see you gail and kyubi there biggrin

"OOF!" Caught by surprise, he looks down at the paws around his waist, then looks behind him to find Johanna. "Oh... yea, I heard about it." He gave a slight smile. "I've never gone to a prom before, though." He turned around in her arms, so that she was against his front, as she looked up at him and he looked down at her.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

hehe so will you, gale, and kyubi go to teh dance...i dont like going to dances alot but i wanted to go with you guys...ill pay for the pitcures...if i have to go and get a job or get some money from my dad. also...theres some new girls...im friends with one girl thats a racoon furry...shes super nice and wants to meet you and kyubi :3

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 am

Feeling left out Xavior walked into class, he sighed quietly and got to work on the test on the desk. Xavior decided he was not going to attend the dance, because he had to get a job, now that he was living by himself. Questions flew by and he was sure of the answers. Xaviors fur turned a darker shade of blue/gray as he thought about that fox. by the time he was done he was fumeing.Its all his fault! he thought.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:39 am

(( Why is Kyubi not posting? D: He hasn't been online or anything anywhere for three weeks))

Sajo-kun

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:34 pm

((( I bet his teachers are jaded and bad tempered.)))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:59 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
hehe so will you, gale, and kyubi go to teh dance...i dont like going to dances alot but i wanted to go with you guys...ill pay for the pitcures...if i have to go and get a job or get some money from my dad. also...theres some new girls...im friends with one girl thats a racoon ...shes super nice and wants to meet you and kyubi :3

Zeldrick scritched the back of his head at the thought of the Raccoon, and gave a slight smile. "Well... I'd like to meet her before hand. She may be nice to you, but... it's different for others, you know? And I don't think Kyubi has someone going to the Prom. You uh... think that her and I would have a good time together?"

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:22 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
hehe so will you, gale, and kyubi go to teh dance...i dont like going to dances alot but i wanted to go with you guys...ill pay for the pitcures...if i have to go and get a job or get some money from my dad. also...theres some new girls...im friends with one girl thats a racoon ...shes super nice and wants to meet you and kyubi :3

Zeldrick scritched the back of his head at the thought of the Raccoon, and gave a slight smile. "Well... I'd like to meet her before hand. She may be nice to you, but... it's different for others, you know? And I don't think Kyubi has someone going to the Prom. You uh... think that her and I would have a good time together?"

*giggles* yes i think you two would make a cute couple. :3 oh here she comes now! over here jade! *you see this racoon girl skiner then johanna wearing a cute babydoll tee with black leggings. her hair was shorter then johannas but had a very cute smile*

jade: zomgs your right he is nice looking and just my stile. im sorry im jade johannas friend :3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

*giggles* yes i think you two would make a cute couple. :3 oh here she comes now! over here jade! *you see this racoon girl skiner then johanna wearing a cute babydoll tee with black leggings. her hair was shorter then johannas but had a very cute smile*

jade: zomgs your right he is nice looking and just my stile. im sorry im jade johannas friend :3

Zeldrick was taken aback just a little. Something seemed a little off with her... but then again, he did just see her for the first time. He gave Jade a once over, looking at her from tail to ear. She was cute... actually, quite beautiful.
"'Just my style'? Heh, she already takes an interest in me.... and she's quite good looking!"
Something didn't stir in him at first, but now it certainly did! Finally reaching a paw out to Jade, he introduced himself.
"Nice to meet you. The name's Zeldrick."

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick was taken aback just a little. Something seemed a little off with her... but then again, he did just see her for the first time. He gave Jade a once over, looking at her from tail to ear. She was cute... actually, quite beautiful.
"'Just my style'? Heh, she already takes an interest in me.... and she's quite good looking!"
Something didn't stir in him at first, but now it certainly did! Finally reaching a paw out to Jade, he introduced himself.

jade: *smiles and shakes his paw* its v ery nice to meet ya as well biggrin i herd you like to draw. THATS AWSOME! I LOVE TO LOOK AT PEOPLES DRAWINGS *she blushes* sorry im not usually this lould...i guess its because im around guys i get a little weird im sorry ^^;

johanna: its ok jade...zeldrick is very nice...
jade: oh yeah...hey johanna who are you going to the dance with?...you still havent told me...i wana know so bad so i dont take your date...
johanna: i really dont know myself...ive been trying to think ever since i herd about this...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:44 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

jade: *smiles and shakes his paw* its v ery nice to meet ya as well biggrin i herd you like to draw. THATS AWSOME! I LOVE TO LOOK AT PEOPLES DRAWINGS *she blushes* sorry im not usually this lould...i guess its because im around guys i get a little weird im sorry ^^;

jade: oh yeah...hey johanna who are you going to the dance with?...you still havent told me...i wana know so bad so i dont take your date...
johanna: i really dont know myself...ive been trying to think ever since i herd about this...

He chuckled and smiled, and when she got loud his eyes widened just a little. Scritching the back of his head, he gave a nervous soft-toned "Heh..." and answered, "Yea, I do draw... and don't worry about it."
Zeldrick watched the conversation unfold between the two. He didn't think that anyone else would be available, so he thought he should play his cards right with this 'Coon...

"Ah, so you're going to Prom? Don't know how you still don't have a date with a cuteness like yours. Do you mind if..." The bell gave a sharp ring, and he looked up at the school clock. "... we take a walk," He finished with. He rubbed the back of his neck and racked his brain for his schedule. "Uh... I've got Art next. How about you two?" He looked down at both of them. Jade came about to his chest in height.

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:58 am

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

He chuckled and smiled, and when she got loud his eyes widened just a little. Scritching the back of his head, he gave a nervous soft-toned "Heh..." and answered, "Yea, I do draw... and don't worry about it."
Zeldrick watched the conversation unfold between the two. He didn't think that anyone else would be available, so he thought he should play his cards right with this 'Coon...

"Ah, so you're going to Prom? Don't know how you still don't have a date with a cuteness like yours. Do you mind if..." The bell gave a sharp ring, and he looked up at the school clock. "... we take a walk," He finished with. He rubbed the back of his neck and racked his brain for his schedule. "Uh... I've got Art next. How about you two?" He looked down at both of them. Jade came about to his chest in height.

jade: i have art next as well :3 i wanted to ask ya...i need a date for the dance...think you can handle being my date?
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games