Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm

omg im so done with you"

*handseals*

"katon goukayuu no jutsu"

*trys to blows a big portion of flames at kouga but...*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" *neko screams while blowing the fire in the air*

*grabs her heart again*

*gets on her knees*

"why kouga? why?"
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:22 pm

"Why?" Kouga said with his eyes closed, "Neko-senpai, that question can only be answered by yourself. No one else can answer it for you." He looked at Neko, worried that her heart would get worse.

(I'm gonna sleep now, it's 3 am.)

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:24 pm

*trys to get to kouga and trys to grab kougas feet*

"i cant lose you too kouga"

*still grabs her heart with the other hand*
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:14 pm

Ayumu chuckles as he watches from afar, out of their sights. Ayumu had heard about another ninja leaving the cloud, he had sensed it well before, but never would he have imaged it to be the female of the group. She possessed some good skills for her rank and combined with her raging emotions, she would be a skilled ninja for the sound. "Asaba san chooses his ninja carefully, so she must have the potential to be a strong ninja" Ayumu thought to himself as he smirked and watched her struggle to decide what to do.

TenaciousTravyG

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:17 pm

A note falls from the clouds and gently lands in Neko's lap. it reads.

To Neko
I have heard some disheartening news that you are thinking about leaving the cloud village. think carefully on your decisions. All the friends that won't talk to you. i will spill my own blood trying to stop you if it comes down to it. i sort of thought of you as a younger sister. every other kuniochi in the village is older than i, and i never felt fully accepted. You helped complete that for me. and i respect that.
Sincerely,
Susumu

p,s, If you join the sound village im going to rip out your heart. im not joking.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:29 pm

*reads susumus note*

*trys to hold up her tears but one teardrop falls on the note*

"susumu"

*holds the note to her heart that still hurts*

*i want power, but i cant leave my friends, what do i have to do? i need to speak rj but i cant talk to him because he is so far away*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:45 pm

"perhaps her conflicting thoughts and emotions are not as good as i think they are. If she were to join us she would have to be on careful watch. Looks like Asaba san didnt pick a winner" Ayumu chuckles and walks off. Ayumu thought about her decision, friends or power, and realized that if he hadnt lost everything in his life that he would probably be in the same situation. "good thing i didnt have to choose" Ayumu thought and chuckled to himself.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:59 pm

rahenno walks to kittys house hoping to see a good fight between her and kouga, but insteds finds kitty on the ground getting ready to cry as sh e holds her heart"kitty... not another heart attack i dont know med jutsu but i can sooth your heart " rahenno walks over to stop to pain with water "hope this is enough" rahenno said as he looked over at the trees

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 pm

(to be continued...)

(i have to go xd )
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Kouga looked down at Neko,
"Neko-senpai, never let others affect your motives and choices." He then narrowed his eyes and glared at Neko,
"And I say the same as Susumu-senpail. I will kill you if you leave for the Akatsuki or the Sound."
He then looked at Ayumu's direction as he sensed his chakra.
"Kamikuro...why are you here? What do you want?" He asked in a quiet voice, ignoring Neko and Rahenno.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:35 am

but why do you all want to kill me?
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:49 am

"Because if you join the Sound or the Akatsuki, then you will be a traitor and a threat to the village. If you become a threat to the village, then I will have to kill you." Kouga said simply.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:37 am

*LOOKS DISSAPOITNED*

*grabs her heart again*

*they really want me to stay*
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:33 am

"Of course we do, why would we want you to leave?" Kouga said with a frown.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am

"wow thanks"

*in a strange way the pain at neko's heart has dissapeared*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games