Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 pm
Chapter 4

The Meeting/Planning

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm
"Hm, thanks. and you would make a good father," said Fortunna as she looked up at him.

Rose stood outside and thought to herself, 'Why must I be the one alone. Huh.' She than head back inside and saw how alomost everyone except for Spider-robin had someone to love. Scott didn't have anyone eathier but he's still young.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm
Athena walked over to Rose. "Hey are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am
'Good thinking Gemini' Robins tone was serious. He turned to Starfire as she left barely glancing at the boy. 'This is great news Star' he smiled brightly. 'Do you feel up for the meeting ?' he whispered a sudden worry coming over him.

'Ohh i'm scared' Spider-robin muttred putting his feet up in the chair as he gazed through a window outisde into the sky the blood rushing to his head. He wondered how long he could before passing out...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 am
'Congrutalions again Moother and Farther' Arachnid smiled holding Fox close and looking other at the boy. 'Well we better get to the meeting. What should we do with the boy ?' he asked curiously.

'Good idea master. But what potential do you see in Scott ?' he asked curiosuly hardly giving the boy a though until he'd just been bought up. He hadn't really met him yet.

Scott nodded heading otuisde he countinued to leap into the air whooping with joy. He'd never had a younger anything it was going to be so great and he couldn't wait !  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:40 am
Leo leened in close to Fortunna and said,"Thanks."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 pm
Draco followed Gemini to the meeting hall. "This should prove valuable. Maybe we can think up some plans..."

Raven nodded her head and left the medical room. She went to where the others (Leo, Fortunna, Spider-Robin, Rose, and Athena) were. "Gemini's calling a meeting in the meeting hall."

~~

Scorpio nodded his head. "Alright, sir."

Black Feather nodded her head. "It should be easy to place a trap since the others will be out looking for Gemini, Scott, and Arachnid." She smiled, glad that there was a plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 pm
"I've got a plan and stuff to discuss with the others and you," said Gemini as she looked at Draco since they were already in the meeting hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I'm up to it Robin. I want to here what ourr daguther has in mind," said Starfire.

"Hm, I have an idea," said Fox. She than got the boy laying in bed all medic up with some stuff on him. She than left a note with a basket for the boy. The note said,

Dear who ever you are,

Thank you for saving our leader. Here's some gifts in thanks. We were all wondering if you would like to help us fight our enemies and we would like to learn more about you. adn if you wish to join our meetin just now there are arrows that'll lead to the meeting room so you may join and maybe add something.

From,
Fox

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Once everyone was in the meeting hall where Gemini (meaning everyone including Moonfire and Beast boy too). Any ways. . .

Gemini saw everyone sitting, standing and waiting for her to say something. And her team were sitting and standing near her. "Thank you all for coming. as you know were having strange disappearance tomy team and punch of other stuff."

"Ok, since my mother Starfire is goingt o have a baby now she's going to have to stay out of battle so we may keep the unborn child safe. And if any villian finds out they'll get her and use it against us. And i've just realized this. Everychild that my mother and father took in to raise meaning me, Arachnid, and now you Scott have great power for the enemies use. Since Turgon already knows about me and Arachnid he'll want us both for we can be powerful. So is Scott he just hasn't found it yet but I know he has it in him.
Then we got Fox here. They'll want you Fox, cause you broke away from them, sneaked up on them, locked them up in jail, and your demon form. they'll get for all of that. Of, course Turgon will want to strike the powerful ones mainly in my team and Scott, Arachnid, and I. But he'll choose who he wants," explained Gemini

"Hm, your my leader," said Fox as she stood up next to Gemini while her fiance is sitting next to Robin. "They'll go for the strongest and they'll come forme cause of I hold inside. So I know they'll try and stop me from getting married to anyone so they may unleashed my demon side and her name is Gypsy," explained Fox.

"Hm, Fox I was going to make you leader of another group for Teen Generations but you'll be marrying my brother. So plans changed. and now I want to create and group that'll belong to both Titans and Gerations and you'll be leader of it along with my brother and I hope you'll except that offer," csaid Gemini.

"I do Gem. I'll tale that offer," said Fox. "What do you say Arachnid?" asked Fox.

"But does my father also agree to that idea of plan," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm
"If I may add something," said Fortunna after hearing what Gemini and Fox said.

"We also need to make a plan about the battle that's soming up," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Leo sighed and said,"Awww. Can't we deal with that later."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm
"Leo, its our duty to fight evil and protect the good. And Gemini if you make a group to go after them put me in it," suggusted Fortunna She was always ready to put her life down for others. And specially since she wants to fight Corona and get revenge.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Athena thought about how many villians are coming up. "Do we even know how many there are. Arent they out numbered anyway?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vega looked down at Vesta's hand. She smiled and shoke it firmly. "I would love to join anyone who dispises the titans."

Vesta smiled. "Excelent!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:57 pm
leo smiled and said,"Well I guess you can count me in too. Someones gotta be there to protect Fortunna."

"Yeah, well whose gonna protect you."Aquarius said as he began to laugh.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:58 pm
"Actually I bet there's alot more of them than us," said Rose.

"How do you know?" asked Fortunna.

"Cause, I accidently peaked at Gemini's files of villians. sorry Gem," said Rose.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games