Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 pm

"Our last timeline was the year 9, or at least at our village, Hikanaru"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Hethrus hisses and moves away from Selenia "You don't understand...you weren't there...you haven't done through what I had...you haven't seen what I have...if you were there you would want to die too...you would do what ever it takes to make it stop.." he sighs and heads to his room.

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:58 pm

selenia looks sad hethrus please it wasnt ment to hurt you i was say is that you shouldnt punish yourself !
selenia rush up the stairs but forgets to pick up her dress so she fell on the stairs thump
selenia gets back up and come up behind him and grabs his hand please dont act like this hethrus is was never ment to hurt you i just dont want to try and KILL YOURSELF IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR ?!
selenia stand there behind him you said that you wanted me than why try to hurt yourself ?
selenia says your right i wasnt there and i havent went thought what you have but i do know about loseing somebody you love to volinces!
selenia please .....
selenia slumps down on the floor and bareys her head in her hands
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Hethrus sighs "You didn't loose someone you love to violence like I did...."
He contunes to walk away.

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Listening to all that was said Haru walks back down the stairs before stopping right beside Selenia. Kneeling down she pokes her a few time before sighing "Hey why don't we go back to the party, you might feel a bit better afterwards if your not feeling happy right now" she say's before smilling "Who knows I might dance again but..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:31 pm

selenia looks up at haru with her face soaked in tears
selenia says to haru but i thought he....he and starts sbing again but stop when she heas ahru say that maybe shed go dance again selenia looked up ok atleast i want one of us to have fun before the nites end selenia wiped her face off and got up and went with haru back to the masuared but not before selenia looks at hethrus walking away from her again
selenia walk into the ball room and tries to pretend like nothing was wrong but when she saw sanato she couldnt help herself selenia went over there and to talk to sanato she had some tears still on her face
selenia says sanato and puts her head on his shoulder not mean anythin by it but she need to sanato she hadnt seen him in such a long time
selenia looked at alexis i hope you dont mind me brrowing him for a moment i really just need to talk i hope you dont mind
selenia then started spilling her guts out about everything about how she gotten mad and how shed made hethrus went away and about this strang person on the stairs and everything oh sanato what do you think i should do?! i really do care for him but hes acting so differently towards me now hes acting different when he went scelint i knew something was worng and now this sanato your always the one ive come to for advice so give me some now

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:39 am

Smilling she walks back to the masquerade with her and walks onto the dance floor with one of the guys that had asked her to dance before. Yes, she was having fun but at the same time she was still worried about Selenia. As the song finishes she goes and sits down before getting a glass of blood to drink.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:19 am

"Ignore him and move on, only then will he realized he missed a great chance"

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Hethrus hit his head against the wall.He knew he hurt Selenia but he was doing it to protect her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:24 am

Drinking what she had in her cup Haru sighs while leaning back in her chair. Dancing and talking to peopls was fun but it was also fun just to relax a bit while everything else was happening. It was also some un to watch everyone else dancing around and taking. She had ro oncentrate on other stuff like how to cheer Selenia up so she wouldn't mope about.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:10 am

selenia looked at sanato do you reall think that it would work i mean ignoring him do you think itd make rethink this ?!
selenia was wipeing the treas from her face
selenia say to sanato so what should we do about this new person sanato ?
selenia sniffed ok if you think that thisll work ill try it
selenia tryed to smile and got up and walk with sanato back into the ball room
selenia says to alexis thankyou for leting me borrow him i need that you
selenia gigles a little bit and says to alexis you know your not bad for a human !
selenia walk over to where haru was siting and watching everybody
selenia was kinda smiling now
selenia went and sat down next to haru i think i know what to do now i know how to show him that he hurt me i talked with sanato and he told me what to do so i feel a bit better now
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:13 am

selenia at haru well im qutie tried now im glad atleast you had fun haru
selenia say im going to bed now sleep is what i need
selenia got up and walked up the stairs this time she made sure that she picked up her dress
selenia saw hethrus beating his head against the wall but he didnt see her
selenia was going to say something but then she remmber what sanato said and she grunt and walk passed him right into her room and slamed the door behind her !
selenia got undressed and when a put the dress away in her trunk again
well it looks like i wont be takeing you out again
selenia walked over to herclost and got out her nightgown and put it on and went to the belcony and looked up at the stars before going back inside and reading a bit before she went to sleep with treas in her eyes

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Hethrus knocked on selenia's door the next morning.He hadn't slept all night, he really hurt her and had to talk to her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 am

selenia awoke to the sound of somebody knocking on her door
she rubed her eyes and got up and went to the door and opened it to her supprize it was hethrus
selenia titled her head to the the side neutral and just looked at him
selenia says yes? is there something want or that i can help you with hethrus?
selenia stood in the doorway and didnt move she just looked at him
she asked well ?
selenia was tiread of waiting for him to answer she used her gift and says to hethrus what did you come up here to talk to me about ?
selenia was still in her nightgown just standing there waiting for him to answer ?! the whole time she spoke it was with a tenet of pain in her voice like she wanted to cry

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Hethrus sighed "I'm sorry I left at the party...its something I don't wanna talk about..." He took both of her hands in his and held them tight "I'm really sorry..."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games