Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:29 am
Byakuga is not here. "He ran away, when i got to the academy" Xiah said breathing hard  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 am
"Well, keep an eye out for him, just try to continue your usual training and excersises...and...your a gennin I believe, you shouldn't exactly be in the academy I don't think."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:34 am
"I just needed help, umm can you do a favor for me??" Xiah asked. He was wondering if Xantos-sensei could train him for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 am
"Sure, what is it you need help with?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:39 am
"Can you train me??" Xiah asked, "Please! I need to get stronger"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 am
"Okay then, meet me in the training grounds."
Xantos said, and walked out of the academy building.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:42 am
Xiah smiled and ran to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:59 am
Kiara didn't even get to say anything because it happened so fast. "Glad I could help!" she kind of yelled. She then sighed. "He'll be fine," she said under her breath.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 am
Xiah walked back, "theres a chance im going to kill byakuga and i mean it"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:22 am
Kiara saw Xiah and ran up to him. "No, neither of you are killing eachother!" she told him. "If I have to, I'll keep you here you're whole life and I'll keep Byakuga at my house all of his life, none of you are killing eachother," she told him. And she was serious about the keeping him here thing and stuff. "Or else, I'll just have to keep an eye on you or him. That means, wherever I go, one of you two come too," she told him. She usually doesn't joke around when it comes to killing.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 am
Xiah summoned two clones and both of them grabbed kiara. "For me, i think i have no choice," Xiah said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 am
Kiara kicked one of the clones and punched the other. They both disappeared. She then ran up to Xiah and grabbed him. She was stronger than him so she grabbed both of his hands so that he can't make handsigns. "Xiah, there are no exceptions," she told him.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 am
Xiah kicked kiara sending her to a wall. Xiah turned around and tears were flying everywhere, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE AN ORPHAN!! EVERYSINGLE DAY I HAVE TO SPEND TIME TO CRY!! I'VE BEEN LONELY EVER SINCE I WAS 2, AND 2 WEEKS AGO, I FOUND OUT I AM AN AVENGER!!! Byakuga is an exception, ESPESCIALLY THE JOUNIN GANG WHO ATTACKED ME 2 WEEKS AGO!! THEY WERE THE ONES WHO KILLED MY FAMILY! Byakuga also tried to kill my dog, and me so i'm gonna kill him." Xiah was crying tears falling like an avalelanche. "Are you alone??"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:55 am
Kiara hit the wall. She then got to her feet with tears in her eyes. "I am not alone! I have no parents or siblings but I have my friends!' she yelled.  

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 am
Xiah was still. He fell on his knees.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games