Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm

"Grrrrr," growled Gemini. She than blew Crystal off of her. "Hm, I guess I would of never know what would happen after I killed Oracle but now I do," said Gemini. Gemini clothing change into this after she turned into ehr regular form:
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Crystal fell back but still controled the cage.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Nightwing glared at Trixie. "Gemini is still in there and we're not about to give up on her." He walked over to the cage. "Gemy, I know you're still in there. Come on Gemy, you're still yourself somewhere in all that darkness."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"Hm," smiled Gemini. "Sorry she's lost."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Trixie laughed. "Whatever...." She sat back watching the show
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Nightwing smiled. "Well, then I'll go and find her."

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Gemini than looked towards Nightwing and said, "Sorry no deal." She than broke free from the cage with dark magic and disappeared in the shadows.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Nightwing watched Gemini disappear. "We better go find her." He said before another thought came to his head. "Maybe we should call for help... I don't know if we can do this alone."

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Gemini appeared somewhere in the mountains far from them and she crushed the comunicator she had.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm

"Trixie!"Sora screamed.He had just found her after the battle."Are you o.k?We cant take them all by ourselfs."

((Sorry...i was a little busy these last couple of days...))

l_uke

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:38 pm

"Huh, Gemini," said Starfire as a tear cam down her cheak.

Persephone stood up and said, "You'll never get her back to good. That's what happens when some like that brat you call your child messes with evila nd kills Oracle." She than disappeared.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Gemini looked down at the city with a wicked smile as she was evil now.She turned into a panther and enetered into the forest down below.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:46 am

Crystal looked at the villians still around them. "We would love to stay but we sadly have to go." Crystal grabbed Starfire, Nightwing, Iris, italius and th others and teleported them back to a safe location. "We have to save Gemini...No matter what."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trixie opened her eyes to see Sora. She nodded her head. She noticed them all disappear. "What do we do know?

Fang got up. She noticed the whole hidout was crashed. "We need a different location."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am

Nightwing nodded his head. "We're not going to give up no matter what." He pulled out his communicator, quickly noted that Gemini had crushed hers so they couldn't track her, and then pressed the distress button. "Meet me at these coordinates. We need your help to save Gemini, I'll tell you more once you all arrive here." Nightwing said, sending coordinates to all the communicators.

~~

Raven listened to the message before looking over at Changeling, Haru, and Cyborg. "Well, I guess we should go."

Cyborg nodded his head. "Yeah... A pity we don't have the T-car anymore." He said with a sigh.

~~

Bloodbane nodded his head. "Yeah. If there's any deposits or mines of metal around the city, I could make a hideout."

dragonelf213

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games