Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 pm
Cobain watched her, his head tilted to one side. "Mind if I borrow that when you're done? I lost my comb somewhere on the road." He explained, taking a seat next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm
"Really? What Talent?" Kiae asked curiously, a little embarassed at Cobain being so close. It brought back too many memories of when they were still together.
Glancing over at him, though, a little bit of her melted. "Can you brush it out for me?" she asked. "I can't reach well enough. I'm just tangling it more."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:27 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle looked at him in surprise. "I do believe he's shocked into submission at the moment," she realized, and hid a grin with her hand. "I'd heal that, but for two reasons. One, I have no skill, and two - you earned it," she added.

"Eh, it's good for the body to bleed every once in a while." He said, having taken his hand from it and seeing that it had slowed to a slow ooze. He absently grabbed some Darkfriend by the throat, tore his shirt from him with the Power, and wiped his hand on it. "It prepares one for the impending bloodshed." He continued, tossing the bloody shirt to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Eh, it's good for the body to bleed every once in a while." He said, having taken his hand from it and seeing that it had slowed to a slow ooze. He absently grabbed some Darkfriend by the throat, tore his shirt from him with the Power, and wiped his hand on it. "It prepares one for the impending bloodshed." He continued, tossing the bloody shirt to the ground.

"Impending bloodshed indeed. There's sure to be plenty of it," Sielle agreed. She was relieved the man seemed amicable for now - he was really wearing on her last nerve with that attitude of his.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 pm
((GODAMNIT! I keep ******** typin "form" instead of "from" evil I dunno what the hell is wrong with my fingers today!))
"Sure, Kiae." Cobain said, a bit surprised. "I'd be happy to." Taking the brush from her, he started at the bottom of her hair and gingerly started to brush it. "You've got a lot of knots in here," He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:32 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Impending bloodshed indeed. There's sure to be plenty of it," Sielle agreed. She was relieved the man seemed amicable for now - he was really wearing on her last nerve with that attitude of his.

((My characters and their hair. rofl ))
"It's gotten into my hair." He noted, frowning. "I'm going to need a bath after this one." He sighed, certain that it had run down his neck.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 pm
"It's always like that," she shrugged, sighing as he pulled. She didn't mind - it meant the knots were coming out. "I haven't had a chance to brush it well for a long time, either. Too many things going on."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((My characters and their hair. rofl ))
"It's gotten into my hair." He noted, frowning. "I'm going to need a bath after this one." He sighed, certain that it had run down his neck.

(I should've seen it coming. It NEVER fails.)

"Poor Dorian," Sielle said, rolling her eyes. "I would think you'd want a bath anyway, being around all these lowlifes," she added, wrinkling her nose. She knew she did.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:37 pm
"It seems similar to the Legendary Moiraine Sedai's Talent with weaving Fire into a staff. Only this seems to work with metal." He demonstrated with his Throwing axe, striking it against a rock. Fire shot from the rock as swoon as the axe left it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:38 pm
"I would've, but I lost my damn comb." Cobain muttered distractedly, trying not to pull too hard but work the knots out. "Done. Do you mind doing mine?" He asked hesitantly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:40 pm
Kiae paused for a moment, and blinked. "All right," she agreed, keeping an eye on Anthenor's display. "That's impressive," she commented. "I know a Brown that would love to find more about that. I do, to be honest."
She raised an eyebrow at Cobain's comment - it seemed the man was thinking of another time entirely.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:41 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(I should've seen it coming. It NEVER fails.)

"Poor Dorian," Sielle said, rolling her eyes. "I would think you'd want a bath anyway, being around all these lowlifes," she added, wrinkling her nose. She knew she did.

((It's a "me" thing. I"m really peaceful, but ******** with my hair and someone's gettin' murdered. twisted ))
"I'm going to see to it that this lot all gets a good bath." Dorian spat, glaring at them all. "If they don't, then they shall bathe in their own lifeblood." He added, laughing at the thought.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((It's a "me" thing. I"m really peaceful, but ******** with my hair and someone's gettin' murdered. twisted ))
"I'm going to see to it that this lot all gets a good bath." Dorian spat, glaring at them all. "If they don't, then they shall bathe in their own lifeblood." He added, laughing at the thought.

Sielle rolled her eyes again, and sighed. "How clever and original. You're losing your previous touch," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Cobain had been keeping his attention on Kiae's hair, but saw the flames out of the corner of his eye and heard Anethenor's description. He turned slightly, putting his back to Kiae and removing the hat, and the headband and ribbon it covered. "Thanks." He said, smiling.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 pm
He laughed at Cobain. "I refuse to comment on this. I might say something insulting like: 'Cobain, you're are such a woman' or something like that." Anthenor nodded. "Maybe they'll finally promote me at the Black Tower."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games