Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:25 am
Rats_have_rights
Gotta love Ozzy.

Yeah. Hes just one of those people that will always be cool. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:09 pm
Anyone know where you buy the Flashion Rose things? I can't find them in any shops. sad They're on the Gaia home page and in the Marketplace, but I don't know where they're bought at.

I'm pretty sure they're in Moira's shop!  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:12 am
Hannah Jade
Anyone know where you buy the Flashion Rose things? I can't find them in any shops. sad They're on the Gaia home page and in the Marketplace, but I don't know where they're bought at.

I'm pretty sure they're in Moira's shop!

If your talking about what I think your talking about it is an item that was given out at the gaia aniversery way back when.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:03 am
No, it came out along with the new clothes. You can see it on the Gaia homepage, where they show the new outfits. I've searched thru Moira's shop, where the other Flashion stuff is sold, but I can't find it. gonk Its called a Flashion Rose I believe.  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:45 am
Hannah Jade
No, it came out along with the new clothes. You can see it on the Gaia homepage, where they show the new outfits. I've searched thru Moira's shop, where the other Flashion stuff is sold, but I can't find it. gonk Its called a Flashion Rose I believe.

Hmmmm. Oh, plz dont buy that red belt. You may be getting it as a gift. >.<
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:39 pm
Hannah Jade

the rose is ate the jewelery store, second page  

Enlightened Ghost

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:10 pm
Enlightened Ghost is correct! Plus helped me notice we have in da hood bling bling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:25 pm
Ah, thanks! I never noticed the arrows leading to a 2nd page before, heh.  

Jade Bagel

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:12 am
Theres a second page. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:19 am
Darkfist007

That was the same reaction I had when I checked that shop, Hopefully...very hopefully, in the near future we will get our peace necklace in there.  

Plumbarius

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:53 am
Rats_have_rights
Darkfist007

That was the same reaction I had when I checked that shop, Hopefully...very hopefully, in the near future we will get our peace necklace in there.

We better. *shakes fist*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:50 pm
ooh! wouldn't that be the greatest?

I wish they'd have called the "Konfused" items tye dye... or just made some damned tye dye stuff!

*sigh*

They have our requests... they're busy with Gaia Housing, I presume. wink

*Piper yips at her, having been somewhat neglected here at the tent for a while...*

My poor baby...

*Pats Piper and sits contemplatively puffing on a water pipe next to her campfire...*  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:57 pm
Darkfist007

OMG! eek There IS a 2nd page. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:57 pm
Ooh! Dark & Sierra have matching RABITE siggys! Who made those? Can I get a GREEN one???? Don't have much gold... but certainly willing to make a monitary donation!

(been trying to sell my x-mas stuff... it's too late. no one cares anymore... I want that JADE GREENLEAF GOWN!)

~Mousey~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:06 am
KrauseMouse
Ooh! Dark & Sierra have matching RABITE siggys! Who made those? Can I get a GREEN one???? Don't have much gold... but certainly willing to make a monitary donation!

(been trying to sell my x-mas stuff... it's too late. no one cares anymore... I want that JADE GREENLEAF GOWN!)

~Mousey~

I made them. No problem. I'll have to edit the rabite and that nay take a while but I'll try to work on it after this final today. 3nodding  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games