Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:15 pm
I can tell this is awkward for him... He is only 16.

Yuka's hands caressed his face as she kissed him.
For a kid, he was a pretty good kisser. For a moment Yuka paused then pulled away to speak:
"What I mean by sex appeal is," She whispered, "You're just very attracting. I don't mean to push myself on you..." Yuka said.
Then she realized...
This could make me considered a *****.. I'm 19.. and he's only 15? Right? Oh gawd... I can't be doing this, can I?
Yuka pulled him close again and kissed him passionately. Her hands moved to his chest, gripping his shirt between her fingers.
There was a giggle from Kiyoshi's room, next door. She heard her name mentioned.
Politely, she tried pulling away. It was hard, for she only wanted more. Her eyes were lost in his green eyes.
"Kuro- I... shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry." She said, slipping out from under his straddled knees.
"I have a feeling Aoi knows..." She said, her voice soft.

Kiyoshi bit his lip.
I've already hurt Tatsuya and he forgave and moved on but... Yuka... is his I don't want Kuro to get in trouble...

"Maybe we shouldn't say anything... If they want to, they can tell Tatsuya."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm
Akuro sat up on his queen size bed.
Well, it was good while it lasted. He thought, a little regretful.
He sighed.
"It's alright." He said, standing up.
"Well, I'm a little thirsty, and I wouldn't want you being dinner, so I'm gonna go eat." He added, then quietly stepped out of the room.
Once downstairs and in the kitchen, Akuro got his glass of blood. He went to sit with Tatsuya.
"That Yuka of yours is very reckless." He said quietly. Tatsuya nodded, changing posistions on the recliner.
"I'm pretty aware of that." He said.

Aoi nodded.
"I'm just going to stay out of the whole thing. Better not to get involved." She said.
"But Akuro probably already told him, he doesn't like keeping secrets from Tatsuya." She added.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:46 pm
Kiyoshi laughed.
"Yeah, I know," He paused, "Let's go downstairs..." Kiyoshi said, taking Aoi's hand in his own.

Yuka, feeling strange, went into her room.
Once inside, she left the lights off and laid down on her bed.
I need to get my head straight. I can't be doing that... Gah. But it's so hard. Her mind argued.

After a minute or so, Yuka left her room; returning to the living room. She almost felt like she'd start crying but held it back. Climbing onto Tatsuya's lap, she rested her head by his ear.
"I'm sorry," She mumured, kissing his temple.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:38 pm
Tatsuya noticed Aoi's hand in Kiyoshi's and couldn't help but feel a surge of jealousy. He adverted his eyes quickly, focusing on the T.V.
Soon, He felt Yuka climb in next to him, kiss his temple.
"I'm sorry." She murmured. Tatsuya sighed and closed his eyes.

Aoi watched the scene out of the corner of her eye, as well as Akuro. Tatsuya got up, then left up the stairs. Soon they heard a door quietly close. Aoi swallowed and looked down, fumbling with Kiyoshi's hand. A strange, omninous atmosphere had settled.

[[ :O I can use big words too !]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Tatsuya, now alone in his room, felt his emotions control him. This was very unlike Tatsuya, he was always the strong, but peaceful authority figure.
They've taken everything from me. He thought recklessly.
No, no, no, it wasn't anyone's fault. It'll be fine.
Tatsuya lay back on his bed.
Just get another wife. A voice whispered. Tatsuya nodded, right before he heard a knock at the door.

[[Psssttt....It's Uhm, Tao. Go get it.]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:41 pm
Yuka, feeling rather dejected, and rejected laid down on the sofa.
He's upset. I'm probably going to get kicked out of yet again another place. At least last time they left me back at the shelter home.
There was a knock at the door.
Yuka sat up.

"I'll get it." Kiyoshi said.
Kiyoshi's fingers loosed from Aoi's and he stood, making his way to the door.
The face behind the door surprised him. He felt Aoi grab his hand from behind him.
[[Srry... I'mma just pretend that Aoi followed behind him. ]]

"Tao.. I- uh..." Kiyoshi couldn't think of the right words to say.
"Do you need something?" Was all he could manage with Aoi, behind the door, holding his hand.

Yuka looked over to Akuro on the other couch. It was difficult for her not to climb onto the other couch... lay her head down on his lap, curl up beside him. His deep green eyes met hers, and she looked away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm
Tao probably looked very un-presentable right now. She had torn clothing, several bruises, a bloody nose and was sobbing.
"Can I stay here please?" She managed out, wiping her runny nose.

Akuro's fists clenched, his knuckles bone white.
Damn this Yuka. She's making me feel like I've never felt before. I want her so bad right now. He thought recklessly, looking over at her. Her short blond hair was golden in the light. Her dark eyes were warm like melting chocolate and her pink rose-petal lips complimented her tan skin.
"I can't take this." He muttered, standing up, then leaving quickly for his room.

Aoi took in the horrific sight of Tao with utter sympathy. Though this was the girl who had kissed her beloved, she couldn't help but to want to let her stay in her room for however long she needed. Obviously something bad had happened to her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:45 pm
[[Srry... busy singing. Lawl. "Little High, Little Low..Any way the wind the blows doesn't really matter to me... To me."]]

Kiyoshi bit his lip.
"I'm not in position to answer that...But with the condition you're in Tatsuya won't mind. Come in." He said, moving aside. His grip released Aoi's hand, he turned his head to look at Aoi and whispered:
"I have no idea what happened to her..." Kiyoshi said, follwoing Tao down the hallway to the bathroom.
"What'd you do?" Kiyoshi asked, sympathetically.

Yuka moaned, getting up. The stairs seemed longer than before as she made her way to Tatsuya's room.
She knocked lightly a few times, "Is it alright if I come in?" She asked, her throat getting thick. She felt the tears welling in her eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 pm
Aoi departed from Kiyoshi and went to st by herself in the living room.

Tao stopped crying and started wiping her face with a wet wash cloth.
"I was--mugged." She choked out, brushing through her hair. She fixed her bangs and turned off the ligt to the bathroom. Walking back to the living room she felt a growing pressure inside herself.
"Uhm, Aoi?" She asked, looking down.
"Yeah Tao?" Aoi replied.
"Can I borrow some clothes of yours?" She asked.
"Of course. Follow me to my room." She said, getting up. As she walked past Tao, she gave her a small hug. This brought tears to Tao's eyes, she held on to Aoi for a moment, then let go.
"Thanks." She said.

Aoi and Tao made their way into Aoi's room and a couple minute later they both came out wearing pj's.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:59 pm
[[Srry it was so crappy. I'm uber tired and sick. I'm gonna get off but I'll probably post later.
iloveyou Lina. heart ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Kiyoshi went upstairs to find Tatsuya while Aoi was finding Tao clothes to wear. Yuka was sitting with her knees to her chest on the floor; her back was against the wall across the hall from his door. She looked like she might've been crying a few minutes ago.
"Yuka are you alright?" Kiyoshi asked, knocking on Tatsuya's door.

Yuka shook her head.
"No," She said, holding back a sob.
Kiyoshi frowned, "Tatsuya, it's Kiyoshi. Would you please open the door?"

[[Epic phail.
Srry. I don't have much time until my mom gets back from picking up my dad's car.]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Tatsuya, who was laying on the bed, under the covers, thinking, growled in response.
He just didn't want to get up.
He just didn't want to do anything.
So he didn't. He just lay there.

Aoi and Tao sat in the kitchen. Aoi had gotten Tao some tea and left-overs from dinner.
"Yeah I live by myself." Tao sai through bites of food.
"Ohhhh...How is it? I mean what do you do for money?" Aoi asked. Tao got an uncomfortable look on her face, kept quiet.
Aoi had a feeling she knew what it was. Prostitution.
"Oh. I'm sorry." She said quietly.
"You know you could always work with me. I work at the clothing store at the mall. We're looking for another sales-girl..If your interested..I'm the assistant manager." Aoi said, offering help.
Tao nodded. "Yeah..I'll check it out tomorrow when you leave." She said quietly.
An awkward silence settled over them.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 pm
[["And we lie, we lie together just not, too close, too close (How close enough?) I just wanna break you down you down so badly, (Well I trip over everything say) I just wanna break you down so badly, in the worst ways"
Gah that song is stuck in my head P:
..But i love it biggrin ]]

Kiyoshi, now frustrated, pounded on Tatsuya's door. He said:
"Open the ******** door.. Please?" Kiyoshi wished there was a way to unlock it from the outside.
"Tatsu-" Kiyoshi sighed giving up, "...nevermind." Kiyoshi went back downstairs.

Yuka covered her face with her hands and rested them on her knees.
After a minute she stood. What her mind had reasoned was: why should she sit around crying anymore? He wasn't going to open that door.

Yuka went into the hallway's bathroom. She cleaned up her make-up and re-touched it. Her jacket and boots were in the hallway she slipped the on, and the opened the front door. A loud creak shot through front hall; Yuka cringed at stepped out into the cold.

Kiyoshi looked over to Akuro as he walked into the living room. "Kuro.. did you hear the door?" Kiyoshi asked, unsure. He heard Aoi and Tao in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Akuro looked up from the kitchen. Of course he heard that door, who didn't?
"Mmmgph." He grumbled in response. He was horribly confused, and he hated showing his feelings.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm
Does he not realize that Yuka might not come back? She's the type that would do that.

"Kuro?"
Akuro had mumbled something unintelligible.

"Does no one care around here anymore? Fuuck." Kiyoshi sighed.

Once outside, Kiyoshi say Yuka motioning to a cab.
"YUKA! Wait!" Kiyoshi yelled.

Yuka looked back towards the house, hearing her name.
Kiyoshi? What the hell?

Yuka looked to the cab driver.
"I'm sorry, I won't be needing a ride." She apologized.
He shook his head, "No problem, hun." He said, and drove off.

When Kiyoshi caught up to her, she asked:
"What, Kiyoshi?" She breathed.
"Please don't leave. Tatsuya's being stubborn." He said, breathing heavily.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games