Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Mifune knocked lightly on the office door, waiting for a response. The tears were dried from his face, and a he wore small grin. As to not create any tension once he entered, he set his sack of katana down on the outside area, leaning against the wall. He also took his coat off all the way, laying it across the sack. He only wore his buttoned up collar shirt and brown pants now.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

((Do I come here first, I'm brand new to the guild.))

Vero Cross

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Flashback
Mifune's eyes looked to the demonic-ish sword in his hands... He cursed, then slung his katana over his shoulder. "Use that blade how it should be used. Hopefully then, we can become Nakama..." (Friends, crew, comrades). Mifune turned and stalked into the village, warily eyeing the anbu that overlooked the entire place. Some of the dirt in the area was upturned, giving testament to his father's wake. The name Sojiro meant 'Reduced Earth'... Now it was true.

As Mifune walked inside a rumbling off to the distance caught his eye. A large column of Metal Bamboo rose as high as the cloud gate, then swayed in the wind. A nice, soft whistling tune wisped through the area. It was a nice tune... Hopefully it would stay there... time itself would watch it...

(To Susumu's office)

Mifune tapped his foot a little impatiently... The Cloud Kage was taking a long time to answer. He considered barging in, but... No.. He should just wait and make a good impression anyway.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:46 am

Angel was behind Mifune. If it was just a normal house he would have broken the door down, but this was different. He didn't want to cause trouble so he stayed put. "Do you think she is in there?" Angel asked Mifune.

o Apollo i

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 am

Mifune turned and saw the guy from before standing behind him. He turned to face him fully, then shook his head. "It doesn't sound like it... I just wanted to tell her that I want to become a full member now... Of Cloud, that is. She might've noticed... but I was planning on becoming a rogue... I've quit that idea, so now I hope she'll continue to allow me to stay here... And give me a chance to further myself as a shinobi..."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:28 am

((sorry i have been slow to respond, personal life is getting the better of me))

Susumu wakes up from her hybernation and walks into her adjacent office. The secret door to her little rest area/room closes up. hearing that quite a crowd is outside her door she unlocks it "anybody and everybody is allowed in at this moment. If you have personal business and would like to be private about the conversation then you must wait til all non secretive business is concluded, thank you" Susumu stands by the door as she says this then walks to her desk, and takes a sip of tea.

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

Mifune slips in first with a small grin on his face. The toothpick hangs out of his mouth and he moves it around with his tounge while walking up to her desk. "Kage-sama... My name is Seta Mifune... My father, Sojiro... Heh, he knew you at one point, I think... If not then excuse that... Anyway, I want you to know that I was transferred here from leaf, and I harbored feelings of hatred for them. Now, I... I want to tell you that the anger I once kept is gone now. I don't care anymore. I want to be a great shinobi like him, my dad. The only thing I ask... is that you grant me that." He bowed as humbly as one could. His silver hair fell over his face as he did so.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:12 am

"well mifune I trust that you will become a fine shinobi." Susumu smiles as she learns about his inheritence "What are your main element(s) so I can assign you a teacher?"

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:51 am

Mifune thought quickly. He was a Bamboo Element like his dad, but he didn't want his dad's weaknesses in Genjutsu. He could easily perform the henge and such, but he wanted to persue the bamboo so...

"Doton styles are my closest match. I don't want to forget how to use genjutsu either though... Those are my two main concerns..."

(If there aren't any teachers available, with permission, may I create one of my own and RP it? If not, thats fine. I just don't want to be bored the entire time.)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Angel stayed outside and waits for the meeting to conclude. Mifune seemed like a smart kid.

o Apollo i

Vero Cross

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 pm

((-Rubs the Back Of His Head- Thanks for the answer....))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:54 pm

"hmmm doton eh, thats rare to find in the Cloud." Susumu looks through her desk drawers and pulls out a huge book which on each page has a listing of all the cloud nin there ever has been and still is. "Hmmm the only person coming to mind as a doton user is Kiyoshi" Susumu then gets up from her desk and zips out of the room leaving a clone in her place.

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 am

Mifune ticked his head to the side. He noticed it to be a clone, but why'd she put it there? Shouldn't she of just sent a messenger to get him. Unless... she was just that fast her own self? He couldn't resist.

He lightly poked the clone and it rocked back in forth, but swayed back into place.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:46 pm

"Hey why are you poking me?" the clone giggles a little bit " Now go find your new teacher and enjoy learning and expanding yourself in the cloud" Susumu smiles. She begins writing a note and motions for the next person to enter her office.

((if you can't find Kiyoshi in two or three days then you may make a character to help you learn more doton jutsu's, If you don't find kiyoshi in a day or so I may recruit someone from another village to stop by and help you with your dotons))

Eris5

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:52 am

Mifune's hand retched backward in surprise. He cradled it in his other hand, acting like he had been struck. "Oh, alright..." He said with wide eyes. Before he left, he turned with a bow. "Arigatou... Kage-Sama..."

(Then, Mifune left towards the Cloud academy...)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games