Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Andrew quickly saw another one coming towards him and quickly jumped into a ditch taht was nearby. The blackhole went sailing by him. Andrew jumped out of the ditch and pointed the sword at the woods and tons of flames shot out towards that area. The place caught fire around them burning. The fire expanded quickly and grew and it got hotter. "Nice so kid how you feeling," he said pointg that sword at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 pm
"Unlike you I had to witness the flames." Shinro said shrugging the heat off and running at the boy.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 pm
"okay than," he said pointing the sword at the ground. Flames shot out and burned all around and infront of Shinro. Just than a dog came running out of the flames but was on fire. Andrew started to laugh as he pulled a kunai out and threw it fast atthe dog. The dog did not move but was hit in the eye and fell to the ground on fire. "Wow that was fun," he said smiling,  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm
((oh yeah, teddy, has that sword been approved in the custom weapon area))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Shinro smirked as he jumped as high as possible over the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Andrew dropped the sword and smiled as the dead dog layed there and Andrew was still laughing his head off. "We fight fist to fist .. hand to hand," he said as the flames died down and everything was ashy.

((Yea crap i made a sword like this or a staff back can't remember ohh august or fkn something))

((Stop the occ ... Mod could be watching >_> <_<))  

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm
((it was a staff that absorbed 20% of the chakra in the area, thatt was it, and it was when u tried to auto rank by joining the akatsuki))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Shinro didn't drop Blackhole or the chakra-controlling katana but tied them to his back. "Fine." He said standing ready to fight.  

Nigai_Namida

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((it was a staff that absorbed 20% of the chakra in the area, thatt was it, and it was when u tried to auto rank by joining the akatsuki))

((Crap yea that was it and also they busted my a** majorly so i stopped ))

Andrew got into a fighting stance with fist out and waited for Shinro to attack first. "Hmm" he said waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 pm
"Now." Shinro muttered as he rushed the boy and thrusted his fist forwards.  

Nigai_Namida

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:35 pm
(( You gave up a much stronger genin rpc for a academy one with the same bloodline? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm
(he wanted to train him differently)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
(he wanted to train him differently)
(o_O and he couldn't just get kazuhiko to train himself when he became chuunin? Well I dont care not my rpc lol ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm
((Can i train with you wings))

Andrew put his hand out and grabbed one of the Shinro's fist but was hit with the other. With a good firm grip on Shinro's hand he threw his right foot at Shinro's hips and his right fist at his face.  

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:09 pm
((remember what happened earlier teddy? that will happen again, but i wont use the toture one, i'd use the killing one))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games