Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:32 pm
She shrugged again, and she was sure her lips were blue. "Just the usual mopy stuff. That, and I'm freezing," she admitted. "I'm used to using saidar to shield myself from the temperature - how do you think Aes Sedai look so comfortable all the time?"
"And if you're freezing, stop and get dressed," she ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 pm
"But I'm still wet!" Cobain complained. Seeing the look in Kiae's eye, though, he sighed. "Yes, dear." He said exaggeratedly with a grin. "Just let me do up this last stitch- done. There you go." He said, handing Kiae her dress. He walked over to his clothes, shaking himself violently to dry off and pausing to rake the hair out of his face again before getting dressed to the waist. "If I put my shirt and coat on now, my hair would get it all wet." He explained.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:44 pm
Kiae rolled her eyes, stretching long enough to pull her gown over head before curling into a ball again. "I see," she said wryly. "You'll get sick, with wet hair in this cold," she reprimanded him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 pm
"If I had a towel I'd dry it off." Cobain said, shrugging and squeezing the moisture out of his hair. His usually wavy hair was weighed down by the water, and it hung nearly to his waist.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 pm
"Light, when did you last get your hair cut?" she asked in amazement, shaking her - dry - head. "You look like a mangy dog, Cobain."
Resting her chin on her knees, she couldn't suppress a yawn that escaped her. Pain tended to make one tired, and the cold wasn't helping that much either.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:54 pm
"I don't cut my hair." Cobain laughed. "It was long when I met you, remember? It'll be long 'till the day I die." He ran his fingers through his hair again. "You wouldn't happen to have a brush or a comb on you, would you?" He asked hopefully.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 pm
"No. Everything was left in town," she said shortly, shaking her head. "And it wasn't, my memory isn't so poor," she added, gently fingering a length of his hair before pulling her hand back.

(When ya think they should be found by Tinkers? Or should we continue our effed-up travels and run into THEM?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:00 pm
((I think it'd make more sense for us to run into them, but I'm cool with whatever.))
"Yes it was. It's always been long." Cobain insisted. He squeezed his hair again. "It'll have to do." He sighed. He put on his shirt and coat, leaving his hat, headband and ribbon on the ground. He'd carry them while his hair dried. "Can you walk yet? I think we should get a move on."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 pm
(Cool. I was thinking they could know Kiae, only from years back. Like, the old leader of the tribe was just a kid when she first met them. Give Cobain a bit of a shock?)

"It was long, but not that long!" she retorted, stumbling to her feet. "And I can walk, I'm just a bit numb," she added. Cold normally didn't bother her so much, but between her temporary loss of saidar to shield her and her wound, it was worse than usual.
"Just go slow," she pleaded, not wanting to fall down and look like a fool.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:10 pm
((Sounds good to me.))
"Hair grows, it's crafty like that." Cobain said with a grin. "Here." He said, throwing his coat around Kiae's shoulders. "It's cold where I came from anyway, I'm used to it. Not exactly sure where that was, but it was cold there." He started walking slowly along the river, going roughly east.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 pm
(Want me to start it?)

Kiae glanced sideways at him in surprise, but smiled to herself as she pulled the coat around her shoulders. "Thanks," she said softly, looking at the ground as they began to walk more.
"And I'm not cute," she suddenly muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm
((Go ahead.))
"Anytime." Cobain replied, scooping up his bardiche and twirling it through his fingers. He put the other hand on Kaie's back to steady her a bit as she walked.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:27 pm
She shook her head in amusement at her Warder, and suddenly looked up as they heard voices in the distance. She strode closer, recalling the voices, and her smile grew wider when she saw a campfire.
"Tinkers!" she realized in delight. "I believe I know this band - come on, Cobain!" she insisted, pulling his hand impatiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 pm
"Okay, okay," Cobain laughed, quickening his pace. "I like Tinkers. They're good people, I know a couple few bands myself." He said, though these voices didn't sound particularly familiar.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:36 pm
"I've known them for quite some time, if it's the same band," she told him, her melonchaly mood dissapated. Striding into the camp, she laughed in delight when a small, old man rushed up to her, recognizing her instantly.

"Kiae! What a wonder! It's been a long time!" he said excitedly, brown eyes sparkling with an inner light.

"It has indeed, Charu. How have you been?" she asked, and then remembered her Warder. "This is Cobain, my Warder," she introduced him quickly.

"Pleasure to meet you! And where is Andurael?" he asked, but the look on her face caused him to drop the question. "Come to the fire, you both look like you're freezing," he ordered, taking Kiae's arm in a familiar manner and leading them further into the camp.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games