Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 am
(Teentitans4ever Beastboy attakced Cronus and had him pinned up on the wall.)

The smoke slithered away as Jason regained his vision from the girls little attack, he found her collapsed on the floor out for the count, he didn't have time to be dealing with these lame dress ups, they were the police's problem now, might as well give them something to do while they did all the work. He glanced around to see the rest of had escaped escape the massive crow shapeshifter. He pulled out a control for the Batmobile. This bird was about to get a free flight somewhere real special.

Robin smashed the ice away like clumps began to melt away clinging his costume to enjoy their last moments in a soild state. He glanced around the descimated alley way, looked like no homeless person would taking shelter here, in the distant the whinning of the approach of the police, their usual lateness was improved one enemy seemed to be left, the giant crow. He twizzled his bo-staff stepping forward, they would deal with last obstalce before he abosbed the shocking events of today.

Damian howled with rage for the umptenth time as attempted to smash a bar on his cell leaving nothing but a little scuff mark on it. He wanted to see his farther and defeat the coward which got him from behind, these losers had no right imprison him like this, he wasn't eight or some piece of scum of the street, he was the Dark Knight son and should be treated with much more respect, when he got out of here some things were going to change around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm
((Whoops! I didn't know. Sorry))

Cronus looked to both Beast Boy and Sparrow Girl. Then everyone else. He had to get out of here fast. He then whacked Beast Boy and started to fly up in the air. He shot dark magic out of his mouth and towards Robin. He than flew off into the sky, trying to escape into the clouds. "Another time Castor," he said to himself and flew into the clouds.

Starfire watched every villain retreat except for that Virgo girl. She was lying on the ground knocked out and than Star looked away. She didn't like that girl for shooting her own daughter. It was totally barbaric. And it hurt Starfire when she watched her own daughter get shot. Starfire than ran towards where Sparrow Girl was and ignored all her pain and blood. But she stopped once she spotted a boy near her daughter.

Sparrow Girl looked up towards Castor and new he was still pinning her to the ground. Even notice than he got burned for protecting her too. She didn't know who he was but he kind of looked like her. Sparrow looked confused. But then she slide out from under his body and sat up. Sparrow looks to him and said, "Thank you," she thanked him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Castor sits up and looks to Sparrow Girl. He smiles and ignores his burn pains. "Well, you helped me," he answered. He than stares at her and said softly, "Its good to see you again sister." Castor recognize who she was and specially her scent. "It's been what, many years or so," he said again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:51 am
Shade looked down on the scene with disgust, the villain was weak and pathetic thier was no way he'd ask them in his plan now. He needed people who weren't afraid to spill a little blood. He decided it was time to leave, if one or two died due to thier injuries then he'd one less death to deal with, he teleported by to his shadowy fortress shielding him for the perils of sunlight a headache all ready thundering along. It was risky and frankly a waste of time, they would heal up and be ready for the next time, yet this new Batman did pose some questions into why the mantle had been taken up by another.

'Come on come on..' Tim mumbled the virtue of impatience had taken a rest, he hadn't been able to reach anyone other the communications since Jason little stunt which frankly made no sense, how could their be two Batmans ?, it would just confuse everyone he wasn't dead for crying out loud, he'd been away on Justice League missions for longer. Finally the racket Damian had been proudcing had ceased for a while, looked he had tired himself out..at last, though to be fair he was getting a decent tune out of the bars and a little practice he'd have a great singing voice worthy of a one hit wonder career.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 am
Beastboy got up shaking his head, foruntaley he'd missed the dumpster which could be desrcibed at the rock but had met the hard place of the brick wall. He bounced down meeting the even harder pavement. He got up morphing into human form, the bumps and bruises stung even more. He looked around a curled up body cacthed his eye. He looked like a cat boy ?, strange could he be a villain they got took out before they arrived ?. 'Hey i've found some one ?, looks like a cat...person !' Beatboy trailed off trying not to be offensive.

Jason stood other the knocked out girl. 'Ugly can go with the cop's' Jason said loudly kicking her in the stomach. Hopefully this would be the last of dress ups the Titans had bought along with them. Bet Tim had wet himself so much the cave would be flooded by now since they hadn't been in contact for a while. Ah well he knew he would always come back no matter what a dress up tried to do to him.

Robin black flipped avoiding the intial impact of the blasts though the force caught him causing his landing to skid further away then he intended. He got and approached the others looking at Sparrow girl shaking his head. Look he'd have borrow a book from the Dark Knight for this one. 'Sparrow girl can you still heal yourslef ?' Robin demanded a dead tone. He'd just have to stay detacthed, all he could do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm
Sparrow Girl looks to Castor with a strange look. Sister? Many years? What does he mean? "Look mister, I have no idea what you mean by sister or even years? I don't even know who you are," she said. Sparrow then looked to her father and heard him. "Yeah, I should, hopefully," she answer. "Unless that witch stole another power of mine," she said. Sparrow then heals the graze on her cheek and all the little wounds. She then looks at her gun shot on her left leg and saw how nasty it was. "Now I just need to get this bullet out of my leg.

Starfire walks towards Sparrow Girl and kneels beside her. "Allow me," she said. Star then creates a star bolt energy green arrow in her hand, "This may sting." She places the arrow and used it to get the bullet out. Once she got the bullet out, the arrow disappeared in from her hand.

Sparrow Girl looks to her mother and said, "Thank you." She then heals the bullet whole all up. She then began to stand up and her mother helped her up. Sparrow then healed Starfire's body and said, "There you go mother." She then walks to her father slowly and places her hand on his. Sparrow then heals his body and when she was done, she released his hand and moved away. "Of, course I can't heal the blood I lose, the blood that Ice Moon drank out of me," she said. Her body did look a paler since Ice Moon drank her blood.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm
Castor heard what Sparrow Girl said and forgot that she wouldn't know him. Or remember him. He then looks the other people, Robin and Starfire. He then heard Sparrow call that woman mother. Castor didn't like the sound of that because that wasn't even her mother. Only if she new her real parents. He then hears the green human say something about a cat boy. He walks over in his human form and healed his burn back and other wounds he gotten. "That would be my friend," said Castor as he kneeled next to the cat boy. He looked at the wounds, place his hand on the boy's arm, and healed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 pm
Virgo had enough and than awoken from her sleep. She kicked Jason up the face a she got up and back flip onto her heels. Virgo looked to Sparrow Girl with an evil glare and walked towards her. "Hello....Gemini," she smirked, saying Sparrow's real name on purpose. "I see your all healed up but, aw you look pale. Well now, it appears my friends messed you up good," said Virgo. "After all you diserve it. Trator!" she hissed and took out her dagger and point it at Sparrow Girl's neck.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:53 pm
Sparrow Girl growled once Virgo said her real name, which meant her curse got worse. Then a black wind swirl mark appeared on her left arm and began to glow. "Traitor!" she yelled. "Your the traitor! Your the one who tricked me into being my friend and then had me do all these bad things for you!" growled Sparrow Girl even louder. She then knocked the dagger out of Virgo's hand, transform into a grey wolf, and attacked Virgo to the ground viscously. "Your the one who should be punished! Not me! GRRRRRRRRRRR!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 am
Jason got up his nose throbbing and his cheeks numb from the brutal sting of her leg. This had gone far enough, no one got the Batman like this, nobody, no matter how lame they dressed up. He pulled out grapple line shooting it at the girls, he didn't care about Titan juniors squable with her, she'd crossed the line with. He fired the line missing her her foot and wrapping it around her knee, this would make it much harder to drag but all the more worth it. He yanked the rope violently trying to drag her away.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 am
Sparrow then fell backwards after seeing the grapple line pop out. She looked to Jason and saw that he threw it. Sparrow Girl then turned back into her human form and looked back to Virgo. She didn't care what happen to Virgo, after all the girl does deserve this. So Sparrow stood back up and watch Virgo be dragged.

Starfire stood next to Sparrow Girl and watch the girl be dragged. For Jason doing this, she new he was all angry. She then looks to her daughter and place her hand on Sparrow's shoulder. Of course Sparrow wouldn't care what happen to Virgo but those things that she heard what the two girls were angry about, now that concern Starfire. What on Earth did Sparrow Girl do wrong, which Virgo had her do? Did she steal? Or worse, kill? Of the thought of it made her stomachs flip flop.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am
'That's it sleepy head, girl on girl action is ovvveer !' Jason roared charging forward and beginning to stamp furiously on Virgo not bothering with anywhere specific, just where it would hurt. This dress up had really cheesed him off and she was going to get it, Batman always said he wanted to manipulate the criminal elements fear and this was his way of doing it. This was his way of spreading fear, no through mind games or physco dress costumes, the harsh gritty way. Gotham was a beast that needed a harsh hand to contained and he was it, he grew up here and understood much better the Bruce or Titan boy would love to believe.

'That's enough !, Batman look what you're doing !' Robin bellowed charging other to Jason and dragging him back, he wore the cowl and mistakes he made would be ecthed on it forever. 'Clam donw' Robin whispered silently at the side of his face, he tried not go further in his speech as he didn't want to show an exploitable weakness to use. He needed to clam down for everyone for him and Batman.

Jason finally stepped back panting heavily. 'You're lucky my sidekick stopped me girl' he hissed through the heavy breaths. 'We can't just leave her here, she'll just comeback and attack us again and again', the circle would never end until someone had the stones to end it permantely, something Bruce or Titan boy was afraid to do. He stepped back from Titan boy as the police clogged up the entracne and exits of the alley. Batman couldn't so any weakness in front of anyone.  

boy arachnid

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 am
Virgo then looked up to Jason and the others. She looked back to Jason and her eyes began to glow as she chanted, "Virala fire!" Using a fire spell. Then red fire appeared from the ground and started to sound each person in different fire holes. Only she wasn't surrounded by fire. "Who are you trying to impress boy!" she looks to Jason. "Seriously, your a hero. Don't act like it for sure and neither does Sparrow. As she so calls herself. At least not anymore," she smirked and looked from Jason to Sparrow Girl. Virgo looks to Jason, "You make good hits but your pathetic."
Virgo then looks to Sparrow Girl and starts walking closer to the fire whole she was in. "No matter or how much any of us try to hurt you as bad, you always have that little healing power. You never die! But I wonder, what is your weakness? What can kill you, something that your healing power won't heal. Isn't your eyes or your heart? Or anything else?" she said. Virgo then circled Sparrow Girl, stepped away, and said as she flew up in the air, "See you around girly. And maybe you too." Saying those last words to Jason and than flew off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Sparrow Girl heard what Virgo said and crossed her arms. She then watch the girl leave and looked down at the fire rings and everyone else's. Sparrow then used her wind powers to blow all the fire into a ball, flew up in the air with her sparrow wings, and threw it into the ocean, where it died down. When she landed back down, Sparrow thought about what Virgo said to her. About the whole healing powers and never die stuff. And what's Sparrow's weakness. She then looks over to Castor and observes his face more. Now, she remembers that face but it feels like from a dream "A dream," she said very quietly to herself and asked Castor, "How's your friend?"

Cronus lands in his normal size crow bird form on top of a building and observes Castor, the Titans, and Jason. He looks to Castor and gives a glare but than his eyes rest on Sparrow Girl. There was a moment where he was actually going to kill her but why didn't he just kill her, instead he gotten himself beaten up real good. As Cronus observes her, he starts to like what he sees of her. Someone who can heal and is very beautiful. She was actually cute and stubborn. Something he likes. And now Cronus just wants her for his own desire now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:06 am
Jason shot a line out the hole landing in the destroyed alley, looks the Wayne fondation would be making a huge donation to the city. That girl was an idiot, he was more then a hero, he was better then these dress ups flying around throwing punches, as Batman explained what they did was more then violence ( even though it was the best bit), it inovled skill and intelect something Titan boy didn't understand from the looks of it. Still her words hurt, he'd show how good his hits really were.

Robin drapped his cloak other him while the flames were removed as he jumped out of his hole. She could heal and she had friends it wasn't like he was kicking her out without any other option. 'Sparrow girl we need to talk' he said crisply, this was going to hurt, but it was necessary wound he had to sustain for the greater good of the constricted pararmeters of the mission.

Beastboy fluttered out his hole as a small woodpecker landing down on the ground in human form, he looked at Sparrow girl in a different way now. Something was different as her performance in the battle, he saw how she'd grown so quickly, maybe to fast for everyones liking, did she really use a gun ?, or was he so dazed it was something else ?, he hoped it was he just hoped.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff