Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm
"Ohkay.. Holy fu_k," Nori muttered, then laughed, "sorry. Excuse my language."
He followed her into the store. It seemed to consist mostly of girls' clothing. Nothing he'd where, even if it were unisex. All the shirts were the fitted kind.
"Do you carry that much everytime you come to the mall?" Nori asked, watching her search through the racks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Toyo smiled.
"Yeah, usually. My mom gives m1 $1,000 a month. And it's built up over the years. I have enough to keep a city afloat for a few months." She said, flipping through some shirts. She grabbed about 5, then went to the dresses.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:40 pm
"Wow, that's pretty impressive. My parents are very frugal. They really don't like spending money on me, or much of anything anymore. I'm more than positive they've got quite enough of it though," Nori said, and leaned against the wall.
This was going to be a while...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:35 pm
Once she was satisfied with the amount of clothes she had, she went to the cashier.
The total price was $520, but she didn't even wince as she handed over the money.
"Mmkei.." She said, walking out of the store. "Do you want to get something?" She asked suddenly. She had seen Kazou, Mori and Kyoko walking from the food court. She didn't want to talk to Mori or Kyoko, and she knew that Kazou would be quick to pounce on Nori. Most didn't know, but Kazou was gay. And him and his previous boyfriend had broken up.
"Toy!" Kazou called, grinning. He walked over to them. Toyo winced. Great. Kazou made his way over, then looked at Nori. His eyes widened slightly. Toyo smacked her palm against her forehead.
"Hi Zuu." She muttered. What were the chances?

Kazou looked at Nori, sizing him up. He was incredibly good looking. Kazou smiled. He was wearing skinny grey pants, with a white tank top underneath. Over that he wore a long, grey, baggy vest. Everything went together perfectly.
"Hey Toy." He said, ripping his gaze from Nori. "What're you guys doing here?" He asked.
"Oh, just shopping around." Toyo said, another meaning underlying in her voice.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Nori felt a little left out of the conversation. This was Kazou, he was in The Host Club, and that was just about all Nori knew about him. Still approaching them was Mori, and his girl friend? Probably.
Nori thought he'd act like he didn't know Kazou so he could introduce himself. He'd never really met so Nori could play clueless.
"You're Kazou, right?" Nori asked, flashing his crooked smile.
It was more of a secret thing, but Nori was bisexual, and in this case he thought Kazou was really quite attractive.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm
Kazou looked up at Nori, smiling.
"Yeah, thats me." He said. "Are you new? I don't think I've seen such a beautiful face before."
Toyo felt like she blended into the background. Nori taking off with Kazou was just as bad as leaving with those girls. She lost him to a guy.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm
[[No one really realizes though that he's bi. so far, he hasn't told anyone here at this school.]]

Nori felt his face grow hot. To hear that from someone like Kazou was nice. But was he just flirting to get him to go to the club? Nori had heard the Hosts did that.
"Yeah, I've only been here a few months," Nori said.
I should get a hold of myself. I don't need to blow my 'secret'. Kazou doesn't know, does he? Or is he just flirty? G_d, he's hot though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm
[[ohkayy, well make some indication that he is.]]

Kazou bit his bottom lip. Was he serious about this Nori? Sure he was naturally flirty.
"Ahh..Well i hope you feel comfortable." He said, giving him a warm smile. Nori looked like he was gay, well bi at least. But maybe he wasn't. What if he knew?
Kazou would have to seek him out at shcool as well. Then Mori reached them. He ignored Toyo.
"Hey, Nori." He said, smiling. His hand in Kyoko's. It was Mori's job to know all of the student body, even the boys.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:43 pm
[[Like what? Getting a boner to Zuu ? xD lmfao. ]]

"Yeah, Host Rose is a lot nicer than my old school. The people are, too," Nori bit his lip. Kazou probably could tell something. Had Toyo?

Nori was surprised that Mori knew his name. It was probably a job of his though, being in The Host Club.
"Mori," Nori nodded to him, and smiled at his girl friend.
Nori rubbed his cheek, and realized his face was still hot.
It must still be red, or pink. Why do I have to be so awkward around guys? Jeez.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm
Kazou laughed.
"Yeah." He said.
"So do you guys want to hang out?" Kazou asked, eager to get to know this Nori. Mori and Kyoko would probably leave, and Toyo was no where to be found.
Toyo, actually, had slipped away. No one noticed. She was hiding in the store, crying, waiting for them to leave.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:21 pm
"Uhm, I should probably find Toyo, she slipped off while we were talking...there must've been something she wanted," Nori said.
What was with her? She seemed to be acting strange aver since Kazou came up.
"I'll be back," Nori said, turning to head for the store they'd come out of.
What did I do? I know she's upset, but I didn't fu_king do anything. I was just talking.
"Toyo?" Nori called into the store.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:42 am
Crap, Crap, Crap. Toyo thought. Nori was coming towards her.
"Ey, Nori. I bet she already left." Mori said, another dark mood in his voice. Toyo sighed with relief. Kazou seemed to be stuck between telling him to leave, or to just go find Toyo.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 pm
[[She should like...tell him to ******** off and leave her alone.]]

Nori stopped, and looked by at Mori.
"I don't know," Nori mumbled, stuck.
I know she's in there, but why? If it's because she thought I was going to ditch her, I don't want to do that.

"Toyo?" Nori called again, heading back to where there was a bench by the shoes. She was sitting beside it, on the ground, somewhat hidden by it.
"What's wrong? Come on," Nori said, holding his hand out out to her.
"Did I upset you?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Toyo looked up, wiping her eyes. It made her make-up smear. He touched her then.
"Get the ******** away from me!" She shouted, then leapt up and ran away. Kazou stared after her, had he done something wrong? Mori just rolled his eyes.
"She's always been a cry-baby." He muttered, then chuckled. He looked around, then Kazou chuckled hesitantly.
"Yeah." He said in the same tone.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 pm
Get the fu_k away from me? What the hell did I do? Oh my gawd.
Nori felt terrible now, and he didn't even know what made her mad at him. Maybe Mori was right, he is her brother, and he would know.

"Nori," Kyoko spoke to him for the first time, "Toyo is just over reacting. Trust me, I would know," Kyoko said. Nori felt like he could believe her.
"Alright," He nodded to her.
"Do you guys want to hang out? Now that I was just ditched?" Nori asked.
"Mori and I are going to head back, but Kazou can, I'm sure. We'll see you around, Nori," Kyoko said, then she and Mori disappeared.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games