Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 pm

hector rouge
Oroami stared blankly, "ohhh kay," at that moment Luna was pulled through the liquid door; "hello."

Hey Oroami *smiles* Its nice to see you again. But like I said before, with the Akatsuki attacking, Im worried about the gennin of our village..
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 am

As Ariana approached the building she slid her mask over her face then walked up to the door. Ariana slid the door open and took a step inside the lobby then walked up to the desk.
"Excuse me but may we speak with the Mizukage?"

Bodhisattva Empress

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm

✿✿ Јąсqυεѕ ʟιԍнτғεℓℓош ✿✿
« Jacques ☜☞ Lightfellow »

Jacques entered the building of where the Mizukage worked. He saw a female enter before he did and looked at her as he walked past her. He had his hands inside his pockets as he walked, his light blue colored coat covered his mouth area and below, the skin that was only being shown was half of his face. His golden colored irises watched the female as he walked past her, then looking back forward as she was finally out of his vision. He walked towards the Mizukage's Office, walking exactly on time. He finally reached his destination and took his left hand out of his pocket and knocked twice on the door, waiting for a reply. If there was not a reply within a few hours, he would go find something to stall him. He had patience, but not enough to wait for days. Though, that was an expression, he doubted that anyone could wait for someone that long, unless it was some sort of lifelong promise..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Creativity is at best; let me show you what I can do.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He walked inside and saw Ari standing there waiting for a reply from the receptionist. He frowned wanting to talk to the Mzukage immediately. User Image

D a i j b

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -When she walked into the large building, Ame didn't bother waiting to be allowed in. The kunoichi body flickered up to the all too familiar office. She wanted answers now. The intimidating woman stomped up to Oroami's desk and slammed her hands onto it. "What do you think you're doing? Do you have any idea what's going on in your own village?" She pointed outside his window for an added effect. Ame had briefly seen the commotion outside between Hero and Sen before arriving here. She was so fed up with the current condition of her village. Sure, they were surviving, but not at the same caliber as before. It took all of her willpower stop her accusations. Sighing, Ame calmed herself down. "Oroami, if you're too busy for this job I suggest you hand it to someone else who has the time to devote themselves." Now the kunoichi was being sincere. A kage's job was to oversee everything that went on in his or her village. That meant knowing who was who and what happened, from the smallest dispute between academy students to full on wars with foreign villages. "Please, think about it. For the sake of our village."

- - - - - -Now that she wasn't as fitful and in a fiery rage, Ame bowed respectfully and apologetically to the Mizukage and her old friend. She left silently while sheathing her drawn sword that she took out back when she was at the docks. As she walked out the door, her eyes came upon someone she had never seen before. He must have been new to the village because the young woman would have definitely remembered a face like his. "You there," she addressed Jacques. "What's your name? Are you new to Kiri?" Ame tried remembering how Riko-sama acted with people. Though Ame wasn't nearly as nice or compassionate, at least she was decent enough to acknowledge him in the first place.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 pm

The young looking blonde looked at the kunoichi who addressed him. His long cyan-like colored trench coat covered almost every single skin on his body except for half of his face, the mouth area being the covered area. He tilted his head and took his hands out of his pockets and gestured at himself. " Jacques Lightfellow; new recruit here in Kirigakure.. " He said, his response was straight and was directed only for the kunoichi. His tone wasn't very dull, he added a sense of emotion into it.

His golden colored irises watched her own colored ones and gave her a small smile. She looked like someone who was high of rank in this village and he was quite interested in her already; rare these days for Jacques. He acted very calm and mature for his age, even though being an uncommon aged Genin. He looked to his side and then back to the kunoichi. " Yourself..? " He asked her, with respect of course. He may have been not so talkative for his rank, but that was his way. He tried to respect those who were older and those with more experience; especially those who deserved it.

He had a white bandanna that he wore around his forehead, it kept his hair standing the way it was. He had a faded brown, almost gray colored, gloves which had holes within the knuckles. That was where his weapon was located, his knuckle claws were his special weapon and something he loved dearest. His fingers stuck out of the gloves, one area of many of his body that only showed skin. He dressed warmly for the village and wasn't quite used to the cold yet; his ability was something that was interesting as well, being one out of a few Satetsu users. For a Satetsu starting out in Kirigakure was somewhat strange, though he was somewhat who did not favor in Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu, but his specialty relied on Taijutsu.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm

((I am in charge well he is gone but I am in a soon to be swordsmen battle of power so please direct all things to muppins))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Ariana was losing her patience a bit and turned to Daisuke
"ugh this is so frustrating especially when no one answers doors and genins are G-checking you when they think you have your back turned."
Ariana complained placing her head against Daisukes chest with a slight thud sound but not in an over aggressive or painful way just enough for a sound to be heard. She buried her face and sighed seeming to be bored and wanting this mission to become lively at any moment.

Bodhisattva Empress

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Hero walked up to see the crowd and sighed "OK EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Hero looked at everyone "Ok form a line and state your and what is your business here. Ame I need to talk to you about something that is happening in the mist village that I need you to watch out for since I am only a clone" The clone looked at ame
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

{{ Okay... What the heck is happening in general? I'm kind of lost about what's happening on a guild wide scale. }}

- - - - - -Ame took a few moments to completely analyze Jacques as he introduced himself. He looked sturdy enough, but she couldn't really sense a great amount of chakra from him which surprised her. Maybe he started training late or just didn't use much ninjutsu and genjutsu in general. He seemed to be somewhere around the same age as her give or take a few years. "Muramatsu Ame, Kirigakure Sannin," she replied to his question. There was something different about his fellow, besides his golden hair and eyes. Ame couldn't quite put a finger on what it was, but it could just have been the way he dressed so thickly.

- - - - - -Seeing as all the genin who lined up to see the Mizukage were beginning to get restless, Ame sighed. The leader within her started to kick it into high gear and the kunoichi took on an authoritative position. "Listen up everyone, I'm only going to say this once. The Mizukage is very sorry, but he cannot attend to you all at this time. He has more pressing matters at the moment. For now, you may all direct any questions and concerns to myself. But please, not all at one time." She couldn't believe she was actually doing this, but Ame reminded herself that it was her promise to Riko-sama.

- - - - - -Suddenly, Hero decided to grace them with his presence. Well, at least his clone did. Ame nodded to Hero's clone before making her own, which walked over to the side so they could converse in private while the real Ame handled the swarm of genin that seemed to enjoy convening at the office. "What is it? What's going on out there? I leave for a few days and it seems like the world is turning upside down." The kunoichi was referring to the upcoming battle that would soon break out in the village. Perhaps it would be wise to evacuate the less capable ninja...

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Jacques looked at the female, watching her speak to the crowd of shinobi in the building. He sighed as he looked away. He didn't want to be included or categorized as one of those low leveled shinobi, especially the ones that were hot headed and thought that they had the strength of a hundred. That was one mistake most Genins had these days, thinking they were strong and pretending to match up with the higher ups.

Though, Jacques was quite different at that. He was calm and independent, only relied on those who taught him; there was none but one who taught him his ways, and that was his grand father. He didn't talk about him very much though. His attention was drawn back to Ame, the girl who had introduced herself a few moments ago. " A Sannin huh? My presence has been acknowledged by such prowess and beauty. A deadly combination, I must say.. " Jacques said. His voice was deep, yet not too deep. It was soothing and relaxing to listen to, or so he has heard. He smiled at the Sannin and wondered what her response would be like.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:15 pm

THe clone sighed"Jedi had talked to sen who went psycho and hero activated his saiz demon. The demon challenged sen for power then jedi used his darkness of his sword to make him evil so a dark chakara showdown is about to happen"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Oroami sighed as he entered his own office to find that Chaos was erupting, "ONE AT A TIME!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Hero smiled "Oroami you might wanna control you army." The clone was revering to the fight that was about to happen "Hero has gone demon mode, Sen is now his duel personality Senji and jedi is getting evil chakara from his sword." The clone sighed "Majeh and Senji are having a battle for power lust and all that good stuff so up to you. Can you stop them? or do you want it to play out abit and have a possibility of part of the villages being wasteland from a dark mist 7 battle"

i3 tails Yagura

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm

- - - - - -Ame nearly blushed at Jacques' comment. 'Oh my goodness, Ame. Now is not the time. And what about Sarium, hmm?' The kunoichi reminded herself of her current duties and the ninja who awaited her. Was he still waiting for her? Maybe not... She did kind of walk out on him. And for what? A mission that was darn near impossible to complete at the moment. "Yes, a Sannin." What else could she say? He certainly didn't expect her to comment on his flirtatious words, did he? Meanwhile, Ame's clone listened carefully to what Hero's clone had to say. 'Sounds like a lot of trouble to me. More than it's worth...' She couldn't help but feel that she would be the one to clean up after the mess is made and finished. For once, she'd rather be part of of the mess than the clean up crew.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games