Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Dark Bunny Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:40 pm
*Gets tackled then stands up* Jeez hungry much? *Pulls out his reserve sandwhich and begins to eat that*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:42 pm
lol yup those were the crazy days lol man I cant believe Susie is back whee my eyes started to go watery when I saw her post crying lol and yes Susie and Uwasa were the first couple. Me and Ky never got together, it was kind of like a 'I like you, but the relationship wouldnt work out' thing. And yes everybody wanted us to get together...well it was mainly Joy who wanted us to get together xd wait a second...wasnt their a second couple that got together too....I know Kiyoshi and Alef got together..were they the second couple ::thinks so hard that brain fries:: xp  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:42 pm
*nibbles on the sandwich she stole with a kitty mouth* yes im vewy hungwy mistow gwumpybutt 3nodding *Nohea giggled*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:43 pm
4laugh AAWWW that was so adorable!! Just how you said it made me smile 4laugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:48 pm
*Nohea tilted her head, still nibbling the sandywhich with her kitty-like mouth* tank yu! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:50 pm
*He sighed knowing there was no point in getting mad* "yeah no prob just try not to be so rough next time." *he said as he brushes himself off*  

Dark Bunny Lord

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:51 pm
Otay kiddy dude, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:07 pm
O man, I just got done reading Uwasa's and Susie's post in the training hall crying so romantic!!! If that scene was turned into a movie, that would so win the best romance scene heart OMG and now we have foreshadowing events with Uwasa, Susie, and Kiyowa OO, this is getting exciting whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:08 pm
I read it too, so romantic...... crying But I'm not that much into mushy stuff xd I WUNNA BE A CHIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bounces off the walls*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:10 pm
lol well luckily we have the chibi room lol....come to think of it, I never posted in the chibi room ::goes to check out the chibi room::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:11 pm
AWSOME A CHIBI ROOM!!!! LETS GO!!! *woosh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:00 pm
*Yawns* Gah... these active kiddies with their dang 'vidia' games. I'm going to bed. z_x  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:23 am
AT LAST !!! mrgreen ....... I'm finally back, so straight to the point, some will be thinking : why had he posted such or has he had an overdosis of salt. The answer is NO !! So this is the lately-shortened-tale version of what happened. I had to be quickly transferred to the Hospital for unnamed reasons without me knowing..... stare There when the *tests* began, they found a need for an operation which wasn't so diffficult but that the aftercare which expanded to a week and a couple days with it was greatly disturbing in my terms stressed . So now you know I didn't quit or anything because I became unmobil, not giving me a chance to do this before or even earlier.
So there.... and I hope nobody is going to eliminate me from the guild for this ??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:36 am
*is sleeping for ten hours* snore........*wakes up* I'M AWAKE!  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:54 am
Yeah im sorry. Kevin but we will have to kick you out of the guild for you abscence.

Lack of Activness and participation is strictly against the rules here in Ria. Even your excuse of being in the hospital.

NOO of course not! Of course you won't be kicked out of the guild just because you were in the hospital. What in the world made you think that!? Silly Kevin...

If i was to do that, I'm sure everyone will get kicked out eventually. I mean. We are human only after all.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games