Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm
"Come on. Lets' just get back so I can heal Onee-sama's wounds," Tea said and lifted Pre into her arms. She spread her wings and shot into the sky, eventually finding the hotel room she left, "I'm sorry about that Angelus. I had to go and see if she was okay," She apologized as she placed Pre face down on the bed. She placed a hand on Pre's back and tried to heal the injuries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 pm
spade watched lost. she pulled a few more twigs from his hair. "lost you should stop sleeping under bushes."

lost ignored her comment and began to pull away the twigs.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 pm
Angelus nodded and said, "I know, I saw it all." He looked at her for a second before continuing to read the book. "Well, this may just work perfectly, no seal and nothing along those lines..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 am
"Trying to do anything to her mind while she's resetting is dangerous, so I'll have to ask you to refrain from hasty actions; at least until she wakes up," Tea said and her hand began to glow, "Ah! Finally!" She said as she started healing the wounds on Pre's back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 am
Angelus stared at her with a bead of sweat going down the back of his head. He sighed, "Oh for Heaven's sake..." He shook his head and stood up slightly offended. "You think I lived as long as I have and don't have patience?" He ran a hand through his hair and in between his horns, "Yeesh. Youngsters these days."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 am
"It's not that; it's that I don't think you know much about Faeries. So I thought I'd tell you before you go and do something to Onee-sama," Tea said as she healed the wounds on Pre's back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 pm
Angelus sighed and said, "Look once you are done I want to go over this with you. That way you know what could happen...there are risks to this but none for her or you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 pm
"If your wellbeing would be in danger from doing whatever you're talking about, then she's more than likely going to refuse," Tea said with a sigh. She finally sealed the wounds and she sat down on the bed next to her half-conscious sister.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm
Angelus shook his head, "Not exactly...the archaic spell would help because I have went through exactly the same thing...this spell was used to help me get through it. What it does is link the mind a bit so when she feels those tendencies my mind will help block it. Such as a reverse willpower spell...it has never failed with helping this as it slowly wanes the person with the problem off of it as they get better at completely controlling it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 pm
Tea glanced over to Pre nervously. She didn't like the idea of her sister being mentally linked to Angelus.
From the cringing Pre started doing, she didn't seem to like it either. It was a problem she had since she turned twenty, and she's nearing a century old now.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 pm
James watched from a distance. Hefelt terrible that he had almost killed Tea's sister or even threaten Tea's life. He sighed wrapping up his own wounds  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Angelus then said, "I would not know her thoughts or her mine. Picture it as building a home. When you build one you must have supports but for the supports to get used to the weight slowly they have a beam supporting them which will be removed slowly when the time comes it works the same way with this."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:30 pm
"...A permanent bond between myself and another... It's worse than marriage..." Pre muttered and struggled to sit up. Her hands were positioned on the bed for her to perform the task but her body didn't lift up like it should.
"Onee-sama! Are you back to normal?" Tea asked.
"...For now..." Pre answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 pm
'Good their okay.......I thought I caused some serious damage' James thought wincing as he placed his left arm into a makeshift sling. He then took out his gun, Murasame, and unloaded it, checking the magazine for how much he used  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:05 pm
"...Angelus...My pride as a Faerie of Mythanos will not allow such a thing...Even if it would be my benefit...Which it wouldn't..." Pre said, giving up on trying to get up and just lay there on the bed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games