Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 pm
Lilith's eyes closed when she felt her master's arms wrap around her, her cheeks blushed lightly. She felt her heart flutter lightly when hearing Akuro words. When he broke the hug and pushed her lightly away she had a light blush on her cheeks. She smiled softly at him the blush still on her cheeks, her tail swaying playfully as she spoke"Yes lets go get some lunch". She was happy to see him chuckle, even if it was only a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm
Akuro walked over to the door and opened it, he decided to ignore Lilith's blush for a moment and focus more on the one trying to creep up on him.
He walked out but didn't leave and waited outside for her.
"Come on Lilith," he said before he started walking down the hall.
He let out a long sigh but smiled a little to himself at it.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Lilith smiled as he walked out and waited a moment before then walking down the hall. She ran after him, closing the door behind her "Alright", a light an cheery tone could be heard in her voice now. When she caught up to him she walked next to him, her tail swaying lightly as she walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:20 am
Akuro glanced over at her when she caught up before turning back around, he looked ahead and continued down the hallway until the main lobby showed itself, he smiled and started walking towards a table when he saw a familiar face, Lore sat at nearby table drinking coffee it seemed, his eyes glanced over at Lilith and Akuro, he waved his hand for them to come closer.
"Great," Akuro said. "Stay near me."
He started walking towards the table before having a seat.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 pm
Lilith smiled as she walked with Akuro, her ears raised and her tail lightly swaying. Her smile quickly faded as she caught sight of Lore not wanting to go near him but Akuro had spoke and she listened to his words, following and sitting next to him. She sat quietly, keeping her sight only on her master and avoiding Lore's glance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 am
Lore took a sip of his fruit drink and stared at Akuro, who cast him a nasty glare, the two remained silent, though a conversation lay hidden between their eyes, eventually Lore spoke.
"Allow me to treat you as an apology for earlier, go ahead and order something, it's on me."
Akuro stared at him for a moment before motioning for a worker to come over, he asked for a coconut drink finding he didn't know what it was.
"Go ahead and order Lilith," Akuro said. "I don't care what you get."

His gaze went back over to Lore who continued sipping his drink peacefully.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm
Lilith looked up at Lore for a moment when he spoke, her ears still flattened against her head. She looked at her master as he ordered a Coconut drink and ordered herself a Pineapple Drink when Akuro had given her the ok to order something for herself. She was curious to know what Pineapple was. She then brought her eyes to her master and Lore.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:40 pm
"What's your intention Lore?" Akuro asked.
No sooner had he asked his coconut drink was set down in front of him, he waved to the waiter keeping his attention on Lore.
Lore set his drink down wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"No intention, you beat me fair and square, you fought for love and won, again."
Akuro picked up his drink.
"I didn't fight for love, it was to teach you a lesson on messing with what's mine."
Lore smiled at him but said nothing else.
"Who is this fox to you anyway?" Lore asked glancing at Lilith.
The waiter set Lilith's pinapple drink down in front of her and walked away.
Akuro's eyes narrowed before he spoke.
"Her name is Lilith, she's my slave," Akuro said.
"I didn't ask you, I asked her."
Lore turned his full attention to Lilith.
"Who are you?"
"Go ahead and answer him Lilith," Akuro said taking a drink.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm
Lilith watched the two spoke with eachother. She frowned slightly when Lore had said "Who is this fox to you anyway?". She was tempted to say this fox has a name but then again she wasn't going to say that, she didn't like to say rude things. She quietly sipped her pineapple drink, thinking it best to speak when spoken to. Her ears raising slightly as she sipped her pineapple drink. The taste was suprisingly good, it was sweet and she loved it. When Lore had asked her who she was she put down her drink a moment and looked at him"My name is Lilith and I belong to Master Akuro..", saying that she couldn't help but smile a bit, sipping her drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:20 pm
Akuro reached up and pet her head when she answered, Lore stared at Akuro for a moment before chuckling to himself, Akuro looked at him taking his hand off Lilith's head.
"What?" Akuro asked glaring at him.
Lore shrugged his shoulders and took another drink.
"It's been awhile since I've seen you shown kindness, before you died you always did nice things, remember-"
"Don't speak of it, what's your real intention Lore, I doubt you'd go through all this to reminisce."
Lore smiled and leaned back.
"You can still see right through me," Lore said grinning.

Lore reached in his pocket and threw a photo on the table, in the photo was a women with long blonde hair wearing a white sundress and a straw hat, her eyes were a dark red and she had fair skin, Akuro reached forward and picked up the photo before his eyes went wide.
"She's alive again, like us," Lore said. "The woman we loved."
"....Reila," Akuro mumbled.
Lore looked at Lilith.
"Your name is Lilith right? I'm Lore, sorry about earlier, I wasn't in my right mind."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:43 pm
Lilith smiled and her cheeks tinted pink when Akuro pet her head. She looked over at Lore who was chuckling and was curious for a moment on why he was chuckling. Her ears lowered when she saw the picture of a women, she asumed it was the one they both loved. She was indeed beautiful, she compared her to an angel. Her blond hair was dazzling and she seemed flawless. When she heard Lore say she was alive and that she was like them she felt her heart sink. She was glad and all that she was alive but the fact worried her. What if she was to lose her master to her? What if he left her all alone for his old love? Just the thought pained her as she thought about it. She grimaced slightly as she thought about it some more. Noticing that Lore was speaking to her again she snapped out of her daze and smiled lightly"Yes. Its alright no harm done...", she spoke in a soft tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Lore smiled at Lilith but noticed her tone was different from earlier he started to say something but Akuro interrupted him.
"Where is she?" Akuro said looking at him.
Lore twirled the straw in his drink before answering.

"She's here at this resort, thus why I'm here, and why I attacked you when I realized you were here. I thought if I killed you I'd get my second chance, but you beat me again, when I saw you with Lilith I thought you had released everything but if she's just your slave that makes us rivals again."
Lore stood up and rotated his shoulders before laying money down for the drink.

"You can keep the picture," Lore said. "We'll talk again later, until then."
Lore walked away from the table towards the pool area while Akuro stared at the picture, he put it in his pocket and closing his eyes let out a long sigh.
"Lilith, order some food to take back to the room, get something sweet."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 pm
Her ears lowered further as Akuro where she was, it seemed that he missed her. She continued to stay quiet as she heard Lore speak. She was here at this resort? She wondered how would be if she met her and worried if she was violent. She looked at Lore as he went towards the pool area and turned her attention back to Akuro. "Yes.." she stood up and went to look for a waiter because she couldn't see any near her table. She eventually found one an ordered A dessert called Coconut Kisses since he seemed to like his coconut drink and she also ordered some grilled porkchops for Akuro to eat later if he was hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:30 pm
Akuro stood up from the table pushing the chair in before glancing back at Lilith.
"I'm heading back to the room Lilith, catch up when you can."
Akuro walked away dodging a group of incoming people, he felt a shiver run down his spine but ignored it and kept walking.

A woman walked out of the group of people, she glanced back at the hall where Akuro had went down, she turned back around and took off her straw hat revealing her blond hair in a bun, she wore a pair of sunglasses that hid her eyes, her gaze went over to Lilith and she sniffed the air for a moment.
"....her scent," the woman mumbled.
The woman walked over to Lilith and tapped her shoulder.
"Excuse me, miss?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Lilith's ears flattened against her head as Akuro told her he was heading back to the room. She sat at the table waiting for the waiter to come with the food so she could join her master up in the room. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see who it was. She saw it was a blonde lady with sunglasses on"..Uh yes?" she said softly as she looked at the woman , curious to know what she wanted.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff