Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 pm
Ryan chuckled. "I love you too Brilyra." he said softly as he held her tightly. "It's so nice to have you in my arms . . ." he said as he closed his eyes, eager to sleep so that the next morning he could wake up as a human, holding his Bri.

Silyera laughed softly. "Giac . . ." she murmured in wry amusement before kissing him back. "I love you . . . and I'm so glad you found your brother . . ." she said, smiling as she cuddled up to her husband.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:25 pm
Brilyra smiled widely, snuggled against her love happily. "It's nice to be in your arms." she said softly. "Night, love." she said as she closed her eyes..content and warm beside her beloved almost-husband.

Giacare smiled back at her, dropping down beside her as he took her into his arms and pressed his lips to her cheek. "I'm glad too. And I love you wayyy more. My lovely wife who gets even more beautiful each day, particularly while with our children." Or child. Either way. Personally, his minimum was two boys and two girls, although more was always a delightful thought. Giacare would be happy with whatever they had though.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm
Silyera laughed and kissed him passionately, though she held back a little so as not to arouse him. "I don't think it's possible to love me more than I love you." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm
(So as not to arouse him. *cracks up*)

Giacare kissed her back, feeling warmth spread through him. "Oh, it's possible." he assured her as he smiled at her, "Since I'm doing it right now after all." he pressed a kiss to her nose.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:41 am
((Writer's block. T-T))

Silyera rolled her eyes. "Oh hush." she said as she kissed his forehead and then cuddled up to him as she closed her eyes. "Good night Giacare . . ." she murmured sleepily.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm
((Bump))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm
(Hmm..your characters are always sleepy and want to stay in bed when they wake up, is that how you are when you wake up? *keeps forgetting to ask, but was curious* o_O)

Giacare smiled and kissed her head. "Good night..my love." he murmured...

~In the Morning~

Giacare sat on the window ledge, thinking things over..he wanted to talk to Silyera about getting himself a Snorm form..but she hadn't said a word about it..what if she didn't want him to have one? Giacare wanted Silyera to know how much he loved her..and that he thought she was beautiful, that he loved her, in either form..she was his wife..his love. Giacare loved her above all else. Along with his little brother of course..the thought brought a smile to his lips..he'd been reunited with Ryan..it was wonderful..

Brilyra awoke with a yawn, glancing over to find her Ryan, human again. Human by day and troll by night..she smiled, leaning over and kissing him deeply to wake him up..leaning her warm, generous womanly chest against his warm, firm man's chest. "Good morning, my love.." she murmured against his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 pm
((Yeah . . . sweatdrop ))

Silyera woke up and didn't feel Giacare next to her. She stayed still and thought over how she was supposed to ask him to get a Snorm form . . . but . . . she was so scared that he'd feel offended and . . . abandon her and her children . . . She was scared that he'd think that she didn't love him anymore, but it wasn't true . . . she DID love him . . . with all her heart . . .

Ryan kept his eyes closed, but his arm went up and pulled Brilyra's head closer to his so that the distance between their lips was nonexistant as he kissed her passionately.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 pm
(*snickers* Hmm..o-O I can't remember how far along Sil was in her pregnancy, but I think she should have the kids soon, what do you think?)

Giacare glanced over and saw Silyera awake. He smiled softly as he came over and sat beside her on the bed, sliding his hand into hers as he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Good morning, my love. How are you feeling?" he asked, taking his hand and hers to Silyera's belly with a warm, loving smile.

Brilyra found herself pulled closer and she smiled into the kiss as she returned it deeply, hands sliding past his shirt and towards his sides as she ran her hands up his sides and torso with her warm, soft hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 pm
((Yep! ^-^))

Silyera smiled up at Giacare. "Wonderfully . . . since you're here with me . . ." she said, leaning over and kissing him softly.

Ryan moaned pleasurably and his other hand went around and found its way under her shirt so that it was making its way slowly up her back. He didn't care if he became a troll at night anymore . . . he just loved Brilyra so much . . . He'd never hurt her like that night again . . . never ever again. He didn't care . . . but he was now determined to ask Brilyra to marry him even if he still had a troll form. He just couldn't go without her for much longer. He needed to know that she was his. Cause he already knew that he was hers . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 pm
(Alrighty <3 You can make her...baby-ready..whenever you think is best. *sagely nod*)

Giacare returned the kiss and then nuzzled against her. "Mmm..I know what you mean..being seperated from you was awful..but we're together again, nothing will ever take us from each other, my love.." he murmured adoringly as he pressed a kiss to her head.

Brilyra smiled a bit more widely as the hand made it's way up her back. She pulled her lips away, keeping them touching Ryan's lightly. "I love you so much, Rye.." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 pm
((^-^))

Silyera smiled softly, though she was still scared. "I love you Giac . . ." she murmured, hoping that maybe . . . while he was in this good mood, she might be able to broach the topic of having him gain a Snorm form.

Ryan smiled and opened his eyes finally and moved to kiss her on her forehead. "I love you too . . . with my entire being . . . never doubt that." he murmured softly, his hand that was on her head, stroking her hair softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 pm
(I'ma take a shower, be back soonishly! >_>)

Giacare smiled warmly, nuzzling against her before he sat up. "Sil...there's..something I want to talk with you about.." he brushed a hand against her cheek softly, holding it there and brushing his thumb over her lips with a soft smile. "I love you..every bit of you, in both of your forms..I love you absolutely..and our children will be half-Snorm..half-wizard..a formidable combination..and I look forward to every minute of it.."

He paused as if thinking before continuing softly. "Silyera..I want to be able to be with you in your Snorm life as well..I don't need your family's approval to be happy, but I know how much it would mean to you..and I want to be able to be with you in full..so I was wondering if..if you would help me to get a Snorm form, my love.." he said softly, looking down at her intently as he brushed his thumb against her cheek lovingly.

Brilyra smiled, staying close. "Never..how could I doubt it? With such a wonderful husband.." she murmured, referring to him that way since he was the husband of her heart if not in deed. "My Ryan..my love.." she murmured happily, kissing his lips softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:04 pm
Silyera blinked and stared at Giacare before her eyes watered and she started crying. She was so happy that Giacare wanted to get a Snorm form! She'd been worrying for nothing!! She found it hard to form words and so, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug instead.

Ryan smiled and kissed her back quickly. "Mm . . . Marry me Bri?" he asked softly. Just her mentioning him being her husband . . . it made him want it more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 pm
Giacare saw her staring and then saw her crying, his eyes widened, thinking he'd done wrong..until she pulled him into a hug. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I guess this means you like the idea then, my love?" he chuckled.

Brilyra's eyes widened slightly and then she let out a happy laugh, rolling over so that she could wrap her arms around him by pulling him onto her slightly. "Of course I'll marry you..I love you, Rye, so much.." she showered him with kisses. "Gods above, you've made me wait long enough for our wedding night.." she teased, forgetting that 'night' wasn't really an option at the moment as she nuzzled against him happily.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff