Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:11 pm
"I'm not even a Faerie of this planet. I should never have come here," Tea said, "What can I die for if not for love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image
»Mika Moon
xxxxxxxxxxThe F a i r y

"Really now?" Mika said with some anger, "Do you really think so. If there is a love one that you wish to be with, Death is never the answer to that. And if your not from this world, what made you think that Soul was able to grant your wish. The Soul's here are Dead, they have no power over sending you away from this world, instead, you would die here and then be reborn here. The Soul was lying to you. Never, Trust a Soul. Not a Evil one." She then sighs, and then scratches behind her ear, "Your wings will heal, if we can find someone we might get them fixed up. Don't be so down, and just cause you don't have wings doesn't mean your not a Faerie anymore. The wings are not always what make you, YOU. It's your ability to do anything, and of course of your blood."

"Flying High In The Sky"
"Looking Down Below"
"Fireflies, Sore Through The Twilight Blue"
"While I Said Hello To You"

Guardian Elizabeth

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm
Tea shook her head. This woman could not understand what she just went through. It was impossible, even if she was of mixed blood.
"...I want to die..." Tea said and started crying again. This time she reached for Mika and hugged her, burying her head in the woman's shoulder. Small green sparks came from her life-enhancing tattered wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
»Mika Moon
xxxxxxxxxxThe F a i r y

Mika gave a sad look on her face as she heard what the girl said, then she wrapped her arms to comfort the girl. Looking down, she said softly, "No you don't. Don't pick a path that might change you more then you are." She then looked at her tattered wings, and reaches out at the spark, but stops short and moved her hand back. Mika knew better not to touch something that was unknown to her. Then closing her eyes, she patted the Faerie's head like a mother did a child and spoke in a soft voice, "I'm Dead, not living. I'm only living now as a Demon Spirit, and I can never see my Family again, or my love ones. And I'm stuck as I am now. When you die, you will stay the same. Never aging, never changing. Only staying the same."

"Flying High In The Sky"
"Looking Down Below"
"Fireflies, Sore Through The Twilight Blue"
"While I Said Hello To You"

Guardian Elizabeth

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 pm
Mika saying that only reminded her again about how different the two worlds were, "I'm already never aging and always the same..." Tea said. She looked like she might be sixteen, but in truth she was around 100. Like her sister, of whom she's too ashamed to see ever again, "I'm already changed...There's no reversing it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm
Syra walked out into the sunlight and took a deep breath of the air and then let out a small sigh. She was glad to be out of the darkness and into the light. Quite ironic being that she's a vampire but sometimes she couldn't take so much darkness.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm
[Ouch. Just read your internet problems in your journal, Luna. Reminds me of the time my internet went corrupt for an entire summer D;]

Kira walked out soon after Syra and looked around. He stretched, expecting to feel fresh air, but instead feeling that gloomy, dead air that always spread through the woods. Kira approached Mika who was now with a new person. He wasn't sure what he missed, but something sure was depressing about the conversation. Kira kept quiet though and turned away to look around the woods. He knew the undead was greatly numbered here so he was keeping his guard up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 am
Keiro strode happily into the lighter area, unsuspecting. Though she was finally out of the cramped space, she was able to smell the 'fresher' air from earlier. Her nose wrinkled in disgust at the woods. The scents of the forest were so strong to her that she covered her mouth and nose with one hand to try and ward it off.
" Ugh, this place smells awful!" she complained from behind her hand. Nonetheless, she moved to follow Mika and Kira further in.
' Some days, I really wish I weren't part canine,' she thought bitterly.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 am
Tea looked back at her wings. They hurt so much. They wouldn't disappear either. She was told by the ancient Faerie texts that a Faerie's wings were their souls. They were wings that Zero liked. He would pet them and make her feel good, even if it's considered embarrassing for Faerie's of her planet. To her custom it was just as intimate as kissing, only it felt much better. Those green wings Tea was still getting used to...now they were...
She noticed some people have followed Mika. She slowly pulled away from her and sat on the dirty ground. Her wings did not move and her head was tilted downwards. Some tears fell onto the ground before her. If she knew it would be this painful living with her older sister than she would have never pursued her this far. So, she would maybe follow these people. Maybe she could get her wings fixed so she could use her magic again and return to her home world. To Mythanos.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:23 pm
Milo came out slowly, yet looking around anxiously. But not anxious for this place; anxious to leave.
Zoreal came up in a less graceful manner, scrambling up after running from a rat that had been chasing him. Any non-humanoid mammal that did not reside in water frightened him.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Syra looked over at Mika seeing the person she was talking to. The girl looked very depressed about something. She just slightly kept her distance from her and Mika so they could keep talking. She then looked around at the woods. Sure it wasn't great smelling or a welcoming place but it was better then the tunnel they were in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 am
"Um..." Tea spoke up. Her voice was fragile; even the sound of a pin drop would drown it out, "...If it's all the same with you...Could I travel with you...? At least until...my wings heal..." She glanced at her tattered green wings. They were once to proud. She tried not to look at them anymore.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:46 pm
Kira's head popped up at the question from the new woman. He turned around to look at her. Their group sure was getting more exciting. Then again, it always had been. They had so many group members join them and leave them all the time. The only two that really ever stayed together were himself and Syra. He kept observing the girl though. He never minded anyone traveling with them. "I suppose you can travel with us. If its no problem with anyone else here." He said, speaking his first words the the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm
Syra turned her head towards the girl when she heard her ask the question they heard plenty of times. She looked over at Kira as he answered the question and then looked back at her "Its fine with me." she said in a soft tone.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 am
Keiro had been observing the girl. She felt sad for her, with her tattered wings and all. She answered as well. " Not a problem here!" she added cheerfully, pulling her hand away from her face to speak.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games