Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:39 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
((kk, i get ur point))
*nods* i'm going to the beach then...I dun wanne meet anyone at the academy... You see I bring bad luck sometimes. And I almost finished my song for halloween ((its a real song but i didn't write it of course, its about Cats. Kickass song >3))
*leaves to the beach, still wearing the dress*

(( xD))

lulzs bye leenalee

lenalle: bye mizu
*mizu walks into her room and finds a note on the door and it says to mizu meet me by the park tonight

signed devi

*sighds and crunches up the ntoe and doesnt go* dang seneko trying to get me there

*sits on the beach* Poor Jiroichi....
*sees something in the distance* A bottle?? *runs towards it and finds Link* Oh it's just you...Thought you were a bottle...
Link:*doesn't anwser*
Cat:talk to me you dork!!
Link:*doesn't breath*
Cat surprised mg is he....dead!? What to do, what to do!?

*jiroichi knocks on her door* lulz hey welcome back i remember that trick that day you told me yesterday you got me scared!

JIroichi: you know what i did?

Mizu: what?

jiroichi rememebr?

Mizu: OHH YEAH!

mizxu/jiroichi: CLONY BALNOEY XD

mizu: i remember we used to do cloning and seneko got jealous taht he couldnt do itjiro: yep
*jiro and mizu walk towards the beach and mizu puts her foot on links head and moves his head nad link shoots up his head screaming at her
Link: WHY DID YAH DO TAHT SHE ALMOST DID MOUTH TO MOUTH
....wtf...
Link surprised ops...
Cat:*kicks some sand over his head then bumps against Jiroichi* I thought you were...dead?

JIRO: BACK FROM THE DEAD~ just kidding i did a trick to help out an old friend with a big boom

mizu: 8 gets a little red* i didnt know it !  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
((kk, i get ur point))
*nods* i'm going to the beach then...I dun wanne meet anyone at the academy... You see I bring bad luck sometimes. And I almost finished my song for halloween ((its a real song but i didn't write it of course, its about Cats. Kickass song >3))
*leaves to the beach, still wearing the dress*

(( xD))

lulzs bye leenalee

lenalle: bye mizu
*mizu walks into her room and finds a note on the door and it says to mizu meet me by the park tonight

signed devi

*sighds and crunches up the ntoe and doesnt go* dang seneko trying to get me there

*sees something in the distance* A bottle?? *runs towards it and finds Link* Oh it's just you...Thought you were a bottle...

*jiroichi knocks on her door* lulz hey welcome back i remember that trick that day you told me yesterday you got me scared!

jiroichi rememebr?

mizu: i remember we used to do cloning and seneko got jealous taht he couldnt do itjiro: yep
*jiro and mizu walk towards the beach and mizu puts her foot on links head and moves his head nad link shoots up his head screaming at her
....wtf...
Link surprised ops...
Cat:*kicks some sand over his head then bumps against Jiroichi* I thought you were...dead?

JIRO: BACK FROM THE DEAD~ just kidding i did a trick to help out an old friend with a big boom

....okay
Link:*had jumped into the sea to clean his face and flushed back to the shore, now really dieing*
Cat:Link?? Link!? LINK!!!! *shakes him*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

jiroichi rememebr?

....wtf...
Link surprised ops...

....okay
Link:*had jumped into the sea to clean his face and flushed back to the shore, now really dieing*
Cat:Link?? Link!? LINK!!!! *shakes him*

Cat:No...um...*looks around then does CPR on him*
Link:*regains consiousness and eyes widen*
Cat:*sees that he's back and backs off*
Link:*just staring into the sky, blushing very brightly* redface
Cat:I-I was just saving your life that's all *runs back to the academy and locks her dorm*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:19 am
* walking down the hall with a plate in her hand and a toast in her mouth and her tiny fox fangs sticking out and on her plate was an omeletter with a little yolk still in in it with som ketchup to the side with a little bit of beef and s hes heading down their hall and stops in front of devi and deros door a dn hesitates to knock* i havent seen devi in a while ever since i left for that week long trip*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:26 am
rachuto
* walking down the hall with a plate in her hand and a toast in her mouth and her tiny fox fangs sticking out and on her plate was an omeletter with a little yolk still in in it with som ketchup to the side with a little bit of beef and s hes heading down their hall and stops in front of devi and deros door a dn hesitates to knock* i havent seen devi in a while ever since i left for that week long trip*

*pushes door lightly with her finger and its open and she walks in slowly and sees him on his bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:51 am
rachuto
rachuto

*pushes door lightly with her finger and its open and she walks in slowly and sees him on his bed*

* puts her things down on a table and sits criss cross on the bed next to him just looking at his face*  

Tarouchoo
Crew

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 am
*is in her dorm in her closet, just staring quite shocked*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:59 am
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

* puts her things down on a table and sits criss cross on the bed next to him just looking at his face*

*just carreses his face and stands up *  

Tarouchoo
Crew

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:02 am
D_Cat-Exorcist

* walks into the room with toast again in her mouth* so he made yah kiss him dang you could've let cake boy die you know  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

* walks into the room with toast again in her mouth* so he made yah kiss him dang you could've let cake boy die you know
Cat:I know I know...
Link:*comes in* Kiara? What are you doing in the closet?
Cat:*stares*
Link:Um..okay..Do you have well um...a date redface for the party that Miss Lenalee and Miss Mizu organise?
Cat:No...
Link:Would you...
Cat:No..
Link:*looks quite disapointed* o-okay then...I'll ask someone else...
Cat:....Mizu...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

Link:Um..okay..Do you have well um...a date redface for the party that Miss Lenalee and Miss Mizu organise?

hm?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:28 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hm?

I'm confused...why does 2-spot like me!? gonk
you're much prettier...I always see that..Surrounded by them...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:30 am
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hm?

i think your prettier*smiles a bit* you got a personality a good life a person who you who loves oyu back and 3 dudes fighting for your love adn you still have your parents  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 am
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist

hm?

i think your prettier*smiles a bit* you got a personality a good life a person who you who loves oyu back and 3 dudes fighting for your love adn you still have your parents
3?? *starts counting on her fingers* There's Dero, Link and...and...um...Jiroichi?
Che, my parents. stare sending a kid to the Dark Realm..great parents I say...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games