Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:37 pm
(o-o...that sounds agonizingly painful! T__T I'm sorry. *hugglez* are you feeling better?)

Derrick chuckled before ushering Dimitri to a chair, "You just sit back and let the master work." he said with a wink as he started getting out the supplies necessary to make pancakes.

Elryn sat down beside Dimitri's feet and watched Derrick in amusement. The other genuinely cared for his cousin..but how much? While Derrick's back was turned, he poked a paw at Dimitri's leg and grinned doggishly with a wink and a head motion towards Derrick. Wordlessly and playfully teasing his cousin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 pm
((A little. Yay electric heating pads and extra strength tylenol! lol))

Dimitri smiled and sat in the chair, smiling even brighter when Derrick winked at him. Watching him work, he didn't even notice Elryn sit at his feet at first. It wasn't until he felt a poke on his calf that he realized his cousin was there. He narrowed his eyes playfully at El and stuck out his tongue before leaning down and ruffling the dog's fur.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:55 pm
(Raghh, I have a study session for Zoology/Botany (more like a party if you ask me..-_- the students want to roast marshmellows and make smores and eat pizza..but all the same, teacher is making me come and MISS WORK to do it. T__T be back in like..four hours... O_o electric heat and tylenol? BRILLIANT! <3)

Derrick continued working and Elryn watched his cousin stick out his tongue and then ruffle his fur. His ears perked as his tail began to wag as he nuzzled Dimitri's hand with his grin becoming a smile. "There are some definite perks to being furry." he said without remorse, and then gave a sloppy kiss to Dimitri's hand and a little growling laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:44 pm
((No worries. Mom needed the computer for a bit anyway))

Dimitri picked Elryn up after the kiss to the hand. "Yea, I have to admit...its not all bad," he said supportively. "My only complaint was fleas, but Derrick took good care of me so I never had any with him," he added with a warm smile as he looked back at Derrick.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm
(I am..ALIVE!)

Elryn felt himself being picked up and settled on Dimitri's lap, "Derrick sounds like a real pal." he said with a doggish smile, pleased that Dimitri hadn't been totally miserable at least.

Derrick heard Dimitri and Elryn and glanced back in the process of cooking with a smile back at Dimitri. "As if I'd let my little buddy get fleas." he said with a chuckle.
Darren watched as Jaime looked to him before smiling warmly, "I could get used to waking up in your arms." he said as he pressed his lips to Jaime's softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:53 pm
((Whoo hoo!!!))

Dimitri smiled at both Elryn and Derrick. "Derrick is the best thing that's happened to me," he said warmly, scratching behind Elryn's ear.

Jaime smiled through the kiss at first before pulling himself up a bit and making it more intense. Moving his kisses to Darren's earlobe, he said softly, "Well if I have anything to do with it, it'll be this way for a long, long time." He kissed the other's neck between each of the words 'long, long and time.'  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:23 pm
(*got sucked into another website* X_X> I have half day tomorrow though for finals..whee! Haha, have a good night! <3)

Derrick smiled a little more warmly as he responded softly, "You too, Dim." And then he happily went back to cooking, feeling more warmth spreading through him of a different sort entirely.

Darren felt the kiss intensify before his earlobe began being kissed and he moaned just slightly. Was Jaime trying to kill him? It felt wonderful. "Forever." he murmured back adoringly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 am
((No worries. I started not feeling great again so I just went to bed. And YAY for half-days!!! Also, I wanted to let you know, I'm not sure if I'm going to be on much/at all this weekend. I'm going back to the town I just moved from so I can go to my friend's graduation smile ))

Jaime fell back onto the bed, smiling at Darren. "Now...that's one helluva way to wake up," he said, curling against the other. Running a hand over Darren's cheek, he smiled and said, "I can't believe how lucky I am."

Dimitri returned Derrick's smile before watching him hard at work. He set Elryn on the floor again after scratching the other's head. Getting up from his chair, he walked over to Derrick and placed an arm around his shoulder. "Are you sure I can't help with anything?" he asked warmly.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 pm
(T__T Aww. *hugglez* O-o and alrighty, have fun at your friend's graduation! ^__^)

Darren chuckled, "Yeah, you are pretty lucky.." he said in a self-admiring tone before he laughed, clearly teasing. And then he stretched, "Mmmm..I don't want to get up..let's just stay here together all day..and night..and the next day.." he said as he turned and leaned his head against Jaime's with a warm smile.

Elryn sat back on the floor, watching as Dimitri went to Derrick.

Derrick felt the arm around his shoulder and looked to Dimitri. At the question, he grinned and leaned into the other a little as he said playfully, "You could sit down like a good boy." he said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Jaime nuzzled against Darren. "I won't argue with that...at all," he said, holding Darren tighter. "Buuut...unfortunately we have to finish high school this century," he added with a groan.

Dimitri leaned back against Derrick and smiled. "I'm not a dog anymore," he teased. "I don't sit, roll over, lie down...well...not that I ever did," he added with a chuckle. "Pleeeeeeease let me help," he said with puppy-dog eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:13 pm
Darren groaned as well, "Thanks for the reminder, short stuff." he poked Jaime in the stomach as he said playfully, "Mood killer."

Derrick looked to Dimitri again with his smile growing and he raised a brow, "You sure about that? You seem to have mastered begging." he teased. As he looked at the puppy eyes a little more he rolled his own, "Oh fine..you can help..let's see..will you get the milk for me? I'll pour and you can stir." he said with a chuckle as he leaned his head against Dimitri's for a moment before pulling away as he poured flour into a bowl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 pm
Jaime chuckled. "Yup...that's me!" he retorted playfully. He pulled himself up on his elbow looking at Darren slyly. "But...I'm also good at reviving the mood," he said before kissing Darren's neck slowly.

Dimitri chuckled triumphantly. "I can't help I can bend you to my will," he said with a pseudo-maniacal laugh. He reluctantly removed his arm from around Derrick before heading to the fridge and getting the milk out, setting it on the counter next to Derrick.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Darren intook a sharp breath as his neck was kissed and he bit his lower lip lightly. "Mmm..I've noticed." he said, his voice a little deeper as desire rose within him. He'd enjoyed Jaime's sly look, but he was loving this..his arms went around Jaime's lower waist as he held the other tightly.

Derrick raised a brow, "What was that, furball?" he said in a voice of mock-superiority as his lips twitched with a grin he was trying to contain. At the maniacal laughter, he couldn't help but burst out laughing, grinning widely as he playfully bumped his shoulder into Dimitri's before pouring the necessary amount of milk in and giving the mixing spoon to Dimitri before putting the milk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Jaime smiled a bit as he kissed Darren's neck. He loved giving the other little pleasures like this. Pulling back a little, he smiled down at Darren, his long, dark hair falling around his face. "If I haven't told you lately...I am so in love with you," he said warmly before kissing him deeply and passionately.

Dimitri laughed with Derrick. As he took the spoon, he sighed contently, wishing ever day could be like this. He began stirring the batter, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. Instead, he was watching Derrick with a warm smile on his face. He knew it...he was hopelessly in love with his best friend...and he couldn't tell him.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 pm
(*singing* Have I told you lately, that I love you? * haaha, that's the only line I know, but that's what Jaime's words made me think of. haha!)

Darren looked up at the other and smiled, responding with, "I love you more," before having his lips claimed by Jaime. He kissed the other back with equal passion and depth, feeling a wonderful warm, tingling sensation running through him.

Derrick walked back beside Dimitri, leaning against the counter a little as he watched the other stir. As usual, his questions were somewhat random given a situation and he asked curiously, "Now that you have your body back, how much stronger are you magick-wise, Dim?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games