Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm
((Tower Town.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:48 pm
(Rick and Spira are in his lab. Lydia is in the quarantine chambers. The others are in the hallway somewhere I assume)

Rick watched. This could be used to his advantage, "Do you want to practice that ability or anything?" He asked, "You might lose your power if you don't use it for a long time."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Evil Fonist

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

[Enter from Deralo Field]

In all honesty,
it was a little awkward for Desmona. She was always around Psadas when she was younger, but until they were recruited by the Academy, it was a little different... Desdemona took over all the time now, so it was rare for Desmona to be around. She felt a little distant from Psadas now, which generally made her happy-go-lucky nature decrease immensely. When he spoke to her, however, Desmona looked to Psadas, who did not turn around, and she stammered a bit before responding.

"Hmm? Oh, uhm..." She looked at her surroundings, the dull, concrete building known as the Academy. Everything generally looked the same, minus the markings on the walls that directed people towards other sections. One really needed to know their way around the Academy, for it was like a maze... A really annoying one at that. "Here. Come this way..." She began, then she reached out to touch his elbow gently to direct him in the appropriate direction. Her fingers curled around the inside of elbow to make herself feel safe. The Academy did not feel like home. It was a cold, miserable place where horrible thing happened. As long as she was somewhere close to him, a sense of security washed over her. The texture of the cement against her bare feet made her shudder. It was cold and un-natural. Pausing for a mere moment, she dropped her sandals from her hands and slid her feet into them, then continued to lead Psadas to the debriefing room. Several missions were conducted, therefore they would probably be there for quite some time.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked softly, her eyes plastered on the ground before her. She didn't even want to look at him. She was afraid she had disappointed him somehow, and she hated seeing that disgruntled look on his face. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, though they fluttered back open as her mouth forming an expression of sadness.

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:52 pm
Leonard was sitting in the briefing room, waiting on the return of some of the hunters, at Rick's advice. he was getting bored however, and was gouging a checkerboard in the table with his claw gauntlet.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The comforting grip on Psadas' elbow made him feel a little better and a small smile graced his lips. "No..." Psadas replied slowly to Desmona, turning slightly so he could look at her. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. I just... Don't like this place." he replied queitly, looking around to make sure no one would overhear them. No, Desmona could do no wrong. Not to Psadas anyway. There had been the incident two years ago when Desmona had gotten the crystallis implanted in herself without his knowledge, but Psadas had basically forgiven her for that and now reserved all that angry for the crystallis, though he had a subtle way of showing it.

"Looks like we're in luck." Psadas said with a small chuckle as they finally reached the debreifing room. The reason Psadas had said they were lucky, was that there was no line before them. The rest of the hunters must still have been deployed, so they would be debreifed almost right away. Psadas turned the handle and opened the door, standing back like a gentleman to allow Desmona to pass first into the room. After she was in, he walked in after her and shut the door before moving over to one of the chairs across the table from Leonard. "Oh, well hello there, friend." Psadas said with a small laugh ashe recognized the guard sitting across the table. "We're here to be debreifed, so be a dear and go fetch the debreifing officer for us, will you? Thanks, friend." With that said, Psadas leaned back in his chair and lifted his feet up, placing them on the table in front of him.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm
(ok)

Spira nodded. "Sure...I...I'll....try..to.." She smiled. "Fri.end.."

(Short posts.. Sorry. Big fight in an rp im in..)  

Fujibayashi Shina

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 am
User Image[[ Oh man, I need a laptop bad. I'm never on whenever these roleplays are going. >_<"]]

Adrianna watched Lydia come back in and get in her cage. She watched the other girl for a while, not saying anything despite what she had said about chatting.
After a long pause, she finally settled back into reality, blinked, then leaned over to the side of her cage that faced Lydia's cage. She shoved her book from that spot next to the cage wall, then sat down in its place. She leaned against the bars and wrapped her fingers/too-long sleeves around two of them.
" Hiya, lady!" Adrianna chimed in a singsong voice. She grinned.

' Adrianna, don't act rude!' Anna scolded the little girl mentally. Adrianna just ignored the Crystallis.
" Who was that guy?" she asked curiously, cocking her head to the side.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:17 am
Lydia opened one eye and looked towards the girl. She was leaning against the wall that was fartherest from Adrianna. "Stay away from him..." she mumbled, barely loud enough for the other girl to hear. "And, especially, don't let him touch you." She had some use for him the way she was, tracking that Kieran person or something, but she couldn't say the same for this girl.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 am
Rick pondered what he could have Spira do. So far nothing was in mind, but maybe that ability could eat through barriers. He didn't know how strong the attack could be on a magical level because she attacked a physical object with no magical defense. So for now she's going to have to stick around with him until he thinks of a good use for her.
He sat down on his swivel chair and picked up a vial with a clear red liquid in it. He brought it up to eye level and studied the small grains of a crystallis inside, "Three months and I'm still researching human crystallis," He laughed and put the vial back down. It will change soon. Yes...it will change.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:24 pm
Spira giggled softly, running her fingers through her hair. She watched the vial, wondering what power was moving from it. She stepped close to Rick, staring at the red vial. "W-hy? Why...res.ear.ch...c-cry...stallis?" She asked, not sure what a crystallis was, even though she bound in her form by one.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:27 pm
"To research crystallis is akin to researching the soul," Rick said and rubbed his forehead. He had to remind his host of that stupid woman he admired, "My job is to research souls and how they develop and mature within the crystallis under certain situations," He explained.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:45 pm
Spira nodded, her body standing at the full phase of a woman, even though her mind was still innocent to the ways of the world. Her chest was larger then neccessary, as that was a strange happening in some crystallis cases, and her body retained a slim build. No muscles, and no real strength, but a strong will. She eyeed Rick as he explained, the swirl that was her pupils spinning as they dialated. "What...is...my.. job?"  

Fujibayashi Shina

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Leonard suddenly had his sword in his left hand and swatted Psadas' feet off the table with the flat of the sword. "You insolent... I am head of security now, and your debriefing officer." Leonard said, the sword gone. he stopped gouging the board in the table.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

Adrianna's grin faded, her lips pressed together, and she straightened a bit into a sitting position. She let her hands slide down the bars so she could look over them at Lydia. She blinked in confusion.
" Why? Is he sick?" she asked, thinking he might have something contagious.
She heard Anna say something again, but Adrianna wasn't paying attention to the voice. She did, however, catch a sigh of exasperation from Anna a few seconds later. She tried not to giggle out loud.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:11 pm
"I haven't decided yet," Rick admitted, "For now, I guess you could just be my assistant or something. I have another assistant too; Lydia," Rick had already declared Lydia his assistant even though she wasn't worth training for the job. No, she must be with him because she can locate KIERAN. Her crystallis can anyway, since they are both Dragonkin souls of the same family.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games