Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm

aro`s clone heads off to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Pyro got to the house and decided to go to the training area and heading downstairs

"pyro dont take it to hard ok?" spike said trying to cal him down

"no more....NO MORE WILL I TRUST ANYONE" pyro shouted as the bloodline ingulped his arm and his leg in a dark red color and shooting out a giant black fire

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Pyro left a gap in the wall and just kept on blansting until the house came down completely

"PYRO CALM DOWN" flare shouted as he bit pyro's arm "you think a girl is gonna do all this to you?!?!...MAN UP" flare said "now we have to get out"

"......what he said" trying to be funny.

Pyro sunk underground with flare and reapeared infront of the crumbling mansion. "........" pyro fell to the ground and looked at the sky "....why...why does this always happen to me" pyro said being knocked out thanks to the bloodline
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm

aro`s clone walked in the area of the treehouse and saw the crumbled manion. "what the hell happened."the clone said shoc then saw pyro on the ground."pyro wake up he said as he grab his shrt then shook him around.

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:22 pm

After coming from his office, Rahenno desided to go home to look for something. He arrive to an empty space, this place seems familiar. He looked to his left and saw his house was destroyed, "My house..." He looked down and saw Pyro, unconsicous. He got to a knee and picked Pyro up by his collar. "Hey, wake up." He started to slap him around to see if he is going to wake up. "It's useless." He got up and started at the sky, "Been awhile since I've seen the stars. I'll wait for them to come out." Rahenno said sitting down next to the sleeping Pyro and waiting for the starts to appear in the dimming light of the sun.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:52 am

"what your sleeping to?oh well if you can`t beat them join`em cool ."he said as he layed down on the other siad of pyro and was knocked out sleeping in a matter of minutes.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Pyro woke up noticing aro and Rahenno next to him asleep with house completeley destroyed "might as well fix that" pyro said forming handsigns and recreating the mansion using nearly all of his chakra "and here is were i take my leave" pyro said running deciding to relax still angered about the situation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:11 pm

((You fools, I never said i was asleep.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:14 pm

(my bad)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 pm

(just pretend i didnt say that)

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm

((lol pretend it didn't happen. That's funny.))

Rahenno watched the recreation of his house, whiched seem like it took hours. After the waiting, He watched Pyro leave. "Heh, kids." He said looking back upto the sky. "That stars.....look nice today."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 pm

aro`s clone woke up and looked at rahenno rubing his eye."big brother when is the last time we sat together like you know brothers."aro`s clone said

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Rahenno turned to his younger bro, "You know, This may be the first time. Father never told me about you. After I became the host for the Nine-tailed I thought all my ties, be it family or friends, were gone. That's hy I became a ninja, to prove myself, But everyone saw my as a beast instead of a kid. Until I became Genin, I made my second set of friends, RJ, Rosey, and Lenon. Then more and more I felt comfortable around these people and decided to rick it all for them." He turned to Aro and smiled. "Just remember if you need help, tell me." He got up and dusted himself off, "It's getting late, catch you later Aro." Rahenno said taking his leave walking towards the only pass into the forest, towards the village.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

(heack with all this booshee)

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 am

aro`s clone poofed away with a smile one his face

(hey shut that s**t up hwoMAN.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games