Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Pokey thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:03 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Yesss... and if we want some variety we could pull souma-chan into the closet with us. cool

Niph's looking a bit lonely floating out there in the sea. *captures her with a net and hoists her on deck*

You've just been conscripted. pirate

@Elf: FREAK! scream

Do my actions please you cap'n t0sh? 3nodding

Wait, why do you want to storm me and snow's impenetrable fortress island? *activates multibarrel gatling cannon* We don't have souma-chan. She's on Sin's ship. Go after her.

Sin: Yes I am a maple-obsessed freak. blaugh
Do pirates even need a reason to attack? rolleyes

Oh wait, we do. sweatdrop

You blew up our ship on the last page so now it's time for you to taste some of your own medicine. twisted

We shall capture the beautiful maiden, souma-chan, after your fortress lies in ruins. Don't try and tell us what to do man, we're pirates. pirate

*fires cannon barrage at Mini's gattling gun*

Gah, even if you do raze our fortress to ruins there's no way you'll end up capturing me or Snow!! scream
*Fires gatling cannon at Toki's ship, cannon fires more than 200 rounds of ammunition that shreads nearly 100 foot-wide holes in the ship's hull*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Ye can have the Elf and Snow.

They be worthless to meh.

But ye cannot have Kisa.

She be the smartest [&&] hottest one on me ship.

mad

-cannot include Niph cause she isn`t on me ship-

ninja

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:43 am
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Yesss... and if we want some variety we could pull souma-chan into the closet with us. cool

Niph's looking a bit lonely floating out there in the sea. *captures her with a net and hoists her on deck*

You've just been conscripted. pirate

@Elf: FREAK! scream

Do my actions please you cap'n t0sh? 3nodding

Wait, why do you want to storm me and snow's impenetrable fortress island? *activates multibarrel gatling cannon* We don't have souma-chan. She's on Sin's ship. Go after her.

Sin: Yes I am a maple-obsessed freak. blaugh
Do pirates even need a reason to attack? rolleyes

Oh wait, we do. sweatdrop

You blew up our ship on the last page so now it's time for you to taste some of your own medicine. twisted

We shall capture the beautiful maiden, souma-chan, after your fortress lies in ruins. Don't try and tell us what to do man, we're pirates. pirate

*fires cannon barrage at Mini's gattling gun*

Gah, even if you do raze our fortress to ruins there's no way you'll end up capturing me or Snow!! scream
*Fires gatling cannon at Toki's ship, cannon fires more than 200 rounds of ammunition that shreads nearly 100 foot-wide holes in the ship's hull*
Who said anything about capturing, this is a search and destroy mission, laddy. pirate

*patches the ship with fibreglass*

*fires a cannon ball at the castle turrets and shrapnel penetrates into the elf's torso* 8D

@Sin: Nuuuu~! Kisa is ours! mad t0sh, you capture souma-chan while I take out the elf. D<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:52 am
Ooooh, I have a plan.

-changes into mermaid and swims to shore unnoticed by 'elfy or snow-

-changes back-

Guys.. I loved you all <3 T___T;;

-goes in with machine gun and shoots manically-  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:14 pm
w00t! 4laugh Niph has sided with us against snow and the elf.

Now tis a two pronged attack, niphy coming up the rear, myself covering the front. There's no escape now! twisted *flings flaming coconuts through the fortress windows*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:24 pm
-goes all kung-fuish and attacks 'elfy and snow-

-gets hit by burning coconut-

@Toki - stare  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:35 pm
sweatdrop Gomen, gomen...

Oi fellas, cease the coconut flinging for a bit while niph opens a can of oriental whupass on mini and snow. Yeah... that elf is gonna be in for some pain, sweet and sour, baby. cool *ish talking to imaginary crew*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:37 pm
((-waits for 'elfy and snow to make their moves, a one-sided fight ish boring-))  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:03 pm
-captures Kisa and ties her up-

@Elf:
Minielf

Sin: Yes I am a maple-obsessed freak.

Damn it, stop confusing me with other people.

>.>

@Toki: Keep up the good work mate.

ninja

-slaps a**-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:29 pm
stare I'm still the only friggin crew member...

And the way in which you captured kisa was just lame. Y'know, for a 13 yr old captain your imagination isn't all that great. rolleyes *whispers to imaginary crew* Perhaps a mutiny is in order. :minininja:

*waits for mini and snow to do something* =.=  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:50 pm
*middle of island opens up to reveal gigantic flying metallic airship bristling with multiple gatling cannons*

MWA HA HA HA!!! twisted The body you managed to pierce and assume was me is actually another elf doll made by Snow!
See ya suckers!!
*turns on airship engines and flies full steam through the air at 100 knots per hour, climbing to 1 mile above the ocean*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm
Tch.

-loads Cannons and fires in an angle which would knock Elfy right out of the airship. Then, falling into Kisa's ship, catapulting her into our ship-

-then Elfy falls into the ocean and gets eaten by vicious blood sucking mermaids-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:03 pm
*onboard gatling cannon shoots the cannonball fired from Tosh's ship out of the sky, where it lands back down to earth and blows a huge hole in Tosh's ship*

Mwa ha ha! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:09 pm
Gomu gomu no balloon! scream

*expands to chouji style proportions and gets hit by the cannon ball*

*bounces the cannon ball back at mini's airship*

Kabooom!!

Your ship's going down elfy. lol  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:22 pm
*cannonball bounces off the adamantium surface and lands in the sea*

Ha Ha Ha. My ship's hull is impenetrable! pirate  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games