Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:02 pm

((THIS IS WHY I HATE GUILD WARS! EVERY ONE STOP FIGHTING AND LET MITO DECIDE and mito if you dont believe me read this

The hyton User's chosen element's muct always be Wind and Water but allows the extra element of ice witch cannont be melted by Flame unless extreme flame's. Creating hand signs with single hand so I could have used the water jutsu but yes I am sorry for the god speed ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:03 pm

(( Read my post it was a genjutsu "illusion clone" it was set before you even arrived ))

Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo arrived and put explosive notes all over the trees and used his chakra to suppress them into the tree's making them non-visible and if they walked up to the gate the explosion would go off. He then did a few hand signs and 4 other Hanzo's 4 body flickered away leaving only one Hanzo. He then waited for the others to arrive.*

-Posted Feb.4 page 31.

Dark-Ninja70

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:06 pm

((Wait, since when was Hector in charge of Jutsus? Dark you NEVER stated that you used a genjutsu in that post. and from the post all I see is that they are normal clones not even shadow...which everyone seems to have...so there is no Genjutsu.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:06 pm

(Ok you listen here you damn idiot. I never said you can't you use the damn jutsu I said you never used it in the beginning and thats called god modding. To let you know I didn't assume you were god modding. To let you know one thing I been in many guilds and if you pulled that stunt you be ban in a heart beat, and I highly doubt Hector said you can use a jutsu that make any headseals or even said you used early))

War_Mule

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm

((O-O so am I good now that I admitted In have issues?))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm

((WOW....... Um I don't know what to say anymore about all this someone nonpartisan should resolve this))

irishshamrock12

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 pm

((Alright let's stop fighting and continue the fight.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:10 pm

((lets Have eris decide))

i3 tails Yagura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

(Dark, you just killed two of your own man and you destroyed the gate. Hope your happy.)

(Jell, I understand, but I talk to Mule2 and she thought you were using two hands for the katana since you never stated you were using one.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:11 pm

I'm seriously considering quitting this guild because of idiots like you! I might even quit tonight!!!

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:13 pm

((...Wait Mito what did you mean by that? I jumped to safety after I held the water with a jutsu.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:15 pm

((No sorry Hero only uses to hands if on mizukami whichs I am taking back and thats it))

i3 tails Yagura

Death_God_Sakura

(Dark, if you quit your proving Mule and Mule2 correct. Do you really want them to be correct?)

((Oh hey...just dropping in to throw something out...even if it doesnt matter much anymore....

hector rouge (Oroami):
Position: Unbias, noncaring lazy person
Responsibility: Customs, and not caring for regulation
Respond time: few hours

Never specified what customs he does exactly.))

Nebulosis

irishshamrock12

((Yeah Mito i've been reding almost everything and didn't see him destroy or kill anyone))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games