Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:12 pm
He wandered over to the couch and laid down quietly, looking for a much needed nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:25 pm
lutia drags a few specific devices from the armory and begins attaching them
sadly im not experienced in this sort of thing as neo or justice but i believe this will suffice for the big race  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:48 pm
satisfied lutia flys her little creation out of the base to the tarlow highlands  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:04 pm
He scurried out from his room, four metalic bodies following, all skeletal in form, aside from a large block-like head "where are those people, mew"  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:12 am
He continued to scurrie about the facility looking for the people in jarian  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:05 pm
He began to knock on people's doors and look around, then began to order the bots to reinforce some walls with plating near his room, and put in camera's and smoke sensors, along with drains in case of a flood, he then ordered them to fortify his room and had them assemble some weaponry "I think I have a little achieved"  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:03 pm
"aye, I need supplies, you all work on this" the bots continued to flood proof and air proof the base, as justice scurried through out the exit to find his dropship and get out of there onboard, then fly off to return later.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:59 am
The dropship landed, and justice moved in through the door, carrying supplies and equipment the bots helped him carry into the base and begin to assemble, some of the items were land mines made to detonate at proximity  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:53 pm
"with this little toy if mine, there will be many more strategies for jarian, hehehe..."He placed a mine in the machine the bots had assembled, then pressed a button, and the mine vanished, replaced with dirt, then he pressed the button again and it was filled with air...somewhere over Jarian in the sky the dirt must have appeared, on the ground, and on the ground in between the base and the surface a land mine now layed in wait "place the field..." justice ordered the bots, and they complied with his order.. repeating the proccess and placing mines into the earth around the base.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:05 pm
He curled up on the couch in his room, his tiny tail flicking side to side.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:04 pm
record floated into the lounge and loooked around "we have an emergency"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:01 am
Sou Jara
record floated into the lounge and loooked around "we have an emergency"
One eye opened although other than that it was nearly impossible to tell he was awake untill he spoke "And that would be..."  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:34 pm
"the door is....well you have to look!" she motioned for him to follow her to the entrance  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:56 am
Neo wandered around and ended up at the entrance where he found record and a supposed emergency.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:43 pm
the door seemed normal except...
it seemed more unreal and slightly transparent

"the door took a beating during the attack and used alot of power fighting back the masses and i think its dying"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games