Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:12 pm
*She frowns, and clenches the sheets a little.* "You getting an 'upgrade' isn't something that we can do together..." *She furrowed her brow, and glared at the sheets of the bed.* "But I won't stop you. Go ahead and get your upgrade...let my brother see you with nothing on." *She had an indignant look upon her face, as if she had said the most humiliating thing of her life.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:17 pm
Jacquelyn looks at the toohbrush and then at the soap, and simply stares at Miso.

"..."

She sighs, then grabs the two objects.

" FINE! I'll clean the floors...don't see why you can't just get some demon to do it for you..."

She then gets to work on the so called 'dull' floors, and brushes them making sure to get every square inch, and not to miss any areas.  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:18 pm
Anakoni
*She frowns, and clenches the sheets a little.* "You getting an 'upgrade' isn't something that we can do together..." *She furrowed her brow, and glared at the sheets of the bed.* "But I won't stop you. Go ahead and get your upgrade...let my brother see you with nothing on." *She had an indignant look upon her face, as if she had said the most humiliating thing of her life.*

"OBVIOUSLY it's something that we can do together. For one thing I need you as my backup to MAKE him give it to me. Not to mention I would think that you'd want to see me with whatever it is that he gives me. I mean if it's some kind of ritual I would definitely feel more comfortable if you were there to make sure he won't screw up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:24 pm
*She looks up at Tennyo and begins to scowl.* "Miso doesn't do rituals! He only does cybernetic enhancement! That's why he has an operating room..." *She pushed herself off the bed, and stood in the middle of the room.* "But whatever. I'll be quite now and let you do what you want..." *She kept her head bowed slightly, and it seemed as if she wouldn't look up for anything.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:33 pm
"You two are twins...he's got some sort of demonic powers and demon transformation. Those are things you don't have, so how can you say he doesn't do rituals? Besides, cybernetic enhancements would only mkae me stronger, I need SPECIAL living tissues in order to channel my power. I don't think you understand what you're saying Lilith..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:39 pm
*She stares at Tennyo blankly, and sighs.* "Yes. We're twins. So, knowing that, who would know more about him? He's a necromancer, he does stuff for DEAD people. You don't look dead to me, Tennyo." *She crossed her arms, and stamped her foot on the floor.* "He's never bothered to learn magical enhancements since he can do pretty much the same through surgery." *She glances away for a moment, and frowns.* "Which means you'd have to take your clothes off..."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:45 pm
"As I said....surgery is not an option that's available to me. My powers work very differently from yours. If you got cybernetic enhancements, you'd probably totally kick butt, unlike myself. As I said I need all of what I have to be totally natural. I was looking for like enhanced armor, or something else of that nature. Personally I can't find too much use for Miso's Necromancy, nor for his surgery." Sighing softly she takes the other girl into her arms. "Even if I wanted to replace my body with Miso's technology, it wouldn't do me any good. Do you understand now what I'm trying to get...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:53 pm
*Lilith nodded a little, and clung to Tennyo.* "I do...but I think you're just fine the way you are..." *she frowned a little, and closed her eyes.* "But, if you insist, i'll have no choice but to let you..."

*Miso stood up, and walked around the command room.*

Very nice...superb even...But it's not pefect.

*Miso pointed to the dirty foot prints he himself had just left in his wake.*

Scrub em till they shine...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:01 pm
Jacquelyn stared at his feet.

" Even I have my standards you know...I'm not going to scrub your feet."

She scrubbed away at his footprints at near blinding speed. It's good to have an Android body for this stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:06 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith nodded a little, and clung to Tennyo.* "I do...but I think you're just fine the way you are..." *she frowned a little, and closed her eyes.* "But, if you insist, i'll have no choice but to let you..."
*Miso stood up, and walked around the command room.*
Very nice...superb even...But it's not pefect.
*Miso pointed to the dirty foot prints he himself had just left in his wake.*
Scrub em till they shine...

"Well it's really sweet that you think so. Although if our plans for taking over fail, we're going to need that power in case we push Miso too far. I won't let him hurt you, and I'd like to actually be able to stop him, instead of merely being a distraction. Besides, there's that one shadow freak guy, and he almost took me out last time. If I meet him again, I want to be able to take him out. Last time I got lucky since he wasn't going for a kill...next time...he'll probably go straight for it. I don't want to do this without you being there all the way...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:13 pm
*She shakes her head, and sits down on the edge of the bed, looking at her feet.* "Well...It would be nice to be in charge, but if it's going to be that risky, then i'm more of the opinion that we should just bide our time. That way, we can not only become stronger and more skilled, but we can also...deepen our relationship." *She blushed a little and smiled, before the door got kicked in.*

*Standing in the doorway was Miso, whom, oddly enough, was wearing the exact same dress as Lilith, with the exception that the black and white coloration was reversed.*

Hey, quit slacking you...slackers. I don't pay you to make a mess of my rooms!

*He looked over at Lilith, and quirked a brow.*

Oh...nice dress.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Anakoni
*She shakes her head, and sits down on the edge of the bed, looking at her feet.* "Well...It would be nice to be in charge, but if it's going to be that risky, then i'm more of the opinion that we should just bide our time. That way, we can not only become stronger and more skilled, but we can also...deepen our relationship." *She blushed a little and smiled, before the door got kicked in.*
*Standing in the doorway was Miso, whom, oddly enough, was wearing the exact same dress as Lilith, with the exception that the black and white coloration was reversed.*
Hey, quit slacking you...slackers. I don't pay you to make a mess of my rooms!
*He looked over at Lilith, and quirked a brow.*
Oh...nice dress.

"Wait...I get PAID for this? WHY HAVEN'T I GOTTEN MY PAYMENT YET MISO YOU CHEAP b*****d?! Anyways...what gives you the right to interrupt with me and your sister's private time anyhow? I mean what if we were in the middle of the throes of passion? Anways...since I get paid, I want to get paid in something useful. Like a magical artifact that can boost my powers...." twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:53 pm
*Miso blinked, and looked at his sister (whom had her hands neatly folded in her lap.) and then back at Tennyo.*

I hope you were joking. Anyways, we pay in cash here at the ISA. Magical artifacts arn't something we just hand out to anyone, just because they ask for one...

*He failed to mention Lutia.*

*Lilith stood up, and walking over to Miso, she stared at him for just a moment, before pushing him out of the room and slamming the door.* "Hmph. Thinks he can just barge on in..." *She turned around, and stomped over to her clothes.* "Well...before we do anything, I need a fresh change of clothes."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:08 pm
"I think we should hold hands and kiss in front of his face. Although on another note..you think I could borrow some of your clothes....?"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:14 pm
*She blinks a few times, and looks Tennyo up and down.* "Well...I suppose so...but, they may be a little tight on you, since you're alot more...endowed than I am..." *She picked up the bag of clothes and offered it to Tennyo.* "Not that i'm complaining."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff