Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I guess I just don't like the thought of you even kissing other girls "Your jealous?" he asked surprised. She moved closer to him and he laughed and kissed her happily. "Your such a funny little mortal." he purred in her ear and nibbling on her earlobe. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, he really hadn't wanted anything more than he wanted that at the moment. He pressed his lips hard against hers and pulled her as close to him as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Imensly. I know it sounds silly, I mean those girls are dead now but still. They had you before me." Veronica sighed, "Well in a sense. You know what I mean." She smiled as Hunter kissed her, You're such a funny little mortal. Any blood that wasn't held up in her cheeks rushed to her ear as he nibbled and purred there. Then his lips were back on hers and she was pressed up against him. God, she wanted him to do so much to her. Like rip off her remaining clothes. But she knew this wouldn't happen. Atleast not yet.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin opened her mouth to argue but closed it. She nodded slowly, leaning into the hand that stroked his hair. Ravin sighed and turned her head to peck his lips.

"I understand. Would you like to sleep now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:14 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

And Ravin agreed that said it all. Dylan sighed lightly, "You can sleep beautiful." He pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. There was no way in hell he'd be able to fall asleep.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin sighed contently and snuggled farther into Dylan's arms. "Sweet dreams, mon amour."
And she fell into a deep sleep then.

||time skip to MORNING! This means CLASSES AND SCHEDULES! Follow the ones you posted in the beginning.||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:24 pm
||erm, what do Veronica and Hunter do? since... they're still kind of talking? sweatdrop ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter played with the lace on the top of her bra, being extra careful not to rip it like he had done to the shirt earlier, this was after all the only set ofg undergarments she had in her possesion at the moment and it wouldn't do at all to have them ripped, she would proably need it for school tommrow. School.... "You really need to get some sleep." he said between kisses. She also hadn't eaten all day, and he had eaten twice.... what irony.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm
||You can finish it up smile ||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Her entire body heated up as Hunter played with the lace that was stiched to her bra. God, she wanted him even more. Was that even possible?
But Veronica sighed into his kiss, she figured she better not fight sleep any longer. She was tired and Hunter seemed awfully set on getting her to bed eventually. "Just promise me you'll be here when I wake up?" She looked into his eyes and touched his cheeks softly. She had been left mid-night too often. Obviously, this being Hunters house he couldn't exactly leave and never return but Veronica wanted him to be the last person she saw and spoke to before she fell asleep and the first person to wake her up in the morning.

Honestly? One of her little dreams was to be woken up by a soft kiss. She always found it quiet romantic.

||okies, Veronica will give in.. lol|| *Edited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm
||Yay! I wonder where Sherberto and Hana_Kimi went...||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:39 pm
||lol. and yeahh they've both posted in over roleplays, because I'm in roleplays with them other then this one...||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when her warm hands touched his face. "Of course I'll be here, your certainly not kicking me out of my own bed." he smiled and kissed her softly. He pulled the cover up over them and wrapped his arms securly around her. "I promise."

||Hana is having computer difficulties, so she can only post a few times a day. Sherbert was interacting with Hana and they fell behind the rest of us who don't have a life. They may have stopped posting because they can't keep up, in order for them to catch up we would have to totally pause the RP for a few days

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:52 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica leaned into him, burying her head under his chin. Of course I'll be here, your certainly not kicking me out of my own bed. She giggled lightly at this, then he kissed her and pulled the over them and his arms coiled around her, holding her tightly. I promise. Her heart ached for him, eventually she fell asleep. Usually, it took her hours to fall asleep or she just wouldn't sleep at all. She had never felt so safe and warm in her life. Ironicly, she was more then half naked and in the arms of an icy vampire.

||ah, or they just post really big posts. thats how i catch up in my roleplays when I fall behind x[ ||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 pm
||dinner. be backk!!!||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed when Veronica finally fell asleep in his arms. He listened to her staedy heartbeat and her even breathing, the first time either of them had been steady since she entered his bedroom. He kissed her forehead lightly being careful not to wake her then he too drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games