Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 pm
xd I love the noob requests... I just bubble over with laughter when I deny them..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Noobs are like RE4. A plague on this world, but good for a laugh.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:02 pm
A good hearty pity laugh, you mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:04 pm
No, an "at their expense" laugh, I mean. Like one would laugh at a drunk guy who crashed into a lamp post.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:08 pm
I'd laugh if he walked into a lampost... not crashed as in a car crash.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm
If he was stupid enough to drink and drive, I'd laugh.

Actually, when me and my mom are driving and we see a car crash, she's always like, "Any ambulances? Anyone hurt?" I'm like, "I don't think so." she's like, "Too bad."  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:12 pm
See, I don't find drunk driving funny. At all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 pm
I find it stupid. I just laugh when stupid people have to face the consequences of their stupid actions.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:25 am
Our neighbors were having a party one day, and one of the drunk guys that was there drove his motorcycle straight into a parked car. It's okay though, because the owner of the car was a total douche.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am
Quote:
If he was stupid enough to drink and drive, I'd laugh.

It's not that he was stupid enough, it's all based on two factors. Drinking makes you stupid, when you're drunk, you pretty much are an idiot. You can be the smartest person in the world, while sober but an idiot when drunk. Maybe if he was sober enough, he wouldn't have done it. But that's the thing, he drank too much. Another factor is the host of the party or the bartender. If they knew he was getting drunk and they saw him leave without making an attempt to stop the person or take their keys away, then they are too blame too. Not just the one doing the driving.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am
Well, then they're the ones who can cry about it.
If he at least had enough common sense to wear a seat belt, or if the car has airbags, then he'll survive. So I'm laughing at his legal consequences and the amount of money he'll have to spend on insurance, or getting a new car. Whatever.
Either way, I have no sympathy for a person who chose to drink and drive. It may sound cold, but not everyone's a victim.
I was at a party ones, and there were a couple of drunk chicks there, who were making sure nobody was driving home drunk. So drunk people DO have common sense. And if they don't, then they shouldn't be drinking, period.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:43 am
Alot of people who drink don't do it for fun, alot do it because of life issues. If you're drunk, and you've got, oh I don't know, let's say you've got three kids, and one of them just got arrested for I don't know. But either way, you got to find a way to get money to pay for a lawyer. The stress is too much, so you have a drink or too. Now the girls at the party, the people they were stopping were probably friends. At a bar, unless you're a regular, no one knows you. So, no one can stop you, except the sober people.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 am
Yeah, some people drink for fun or because of life issues. But THOSE people gotta know when not to drive, or know their limit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 am
You've never been drinking have you? It's not that simple. If you've got alot of s**t going on in your life, drinking seems to be the only answer. What happens is, people think that drinking puts a problem out of their mind. So they have one. Being a depressant, you'll think 'hey, one more should get it out of my mind.' So you drink another and another and another. The thing is, when s**t happens in your life, you're not thinking about your limit. You want it to be out of your head even if it is only for a day.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:36 am
Well, if a person is old enough to be drinking at a bar, then they're certainly old enough to go out, buy some booze and drink at home, thereby not being required to drive anywhere.

Either way, there's way too many people in the world to be feeling sorry for. People who have no choice in the manner. So I'm not gonna waste my energy being sorry for people whose own poor decisions caused their misery. If they wanna get drunk and drive, then get into a car accident, I'm not gonna feel sorry for them.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games