Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:23 pm
James shook his head. "I know Anden . . . and the truth is, Theresa is very protective over me since I'm basically the only family she has . . . so . . . she was angry at you when she said those things . . . I don't think she meant them." he said and then realized something. "Aw, crap! We left her by herself!" he said, worried that some wolves who didn't like witches would take advantage of their absense and try to hurt Theresa.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:37 pm
(Oh yeah! I was gonna do something..and then I forgot..>_<..o-o..YOU'RE ALIVE! T________T )

Anden nodded and then his eyes widened. "Theresa!" he started to head back, only to be stopped by a group of werewolves that looked rather official. Officers of the Council.

The officers caught sight of the murdered wolves in hall, killed by the black-eyed Anden, and then looked back at James. "Who is responsible for those deaths?" growled out one of the officers. Those men were not Bitten, nor Bones, likely just a step above..but it was enough that Anden as a Bitten could get into a lot of trouble for their deaths..perhaps face execution.

A figure crept through the hall, making it's way for James' room. There was a witch in there.. Koltar Ransmor was a part demon, part wolfkin who'd been enslaved by a witch along with his younger brother..she'd used them at her pleasure until Koltar was rescued and the witch killed..but not before she'd killed his little brother..a fact that made him hate witches and long to see them all punished..

To that end, Koltar had decided to do to any witch he found what the witch had done to him and his brother..being only recently freed..this would be his first. Witches could soothe the inner beast of the wolves, and through..physical intimacies, could control wolves. But demons couldn't be controlled, not unless one knew their true name and had managed to get a Bind on them locking them to that name.. Koltar's true name was Koltarius Magerum, and if a witch managed to learn his true name and form a Bind with it, he would be hers to command and summon..or if she chose, she could Bind his name to a casting circle, and then anyone who knew his name could summon him and force him to do their bidding..

Koltar crept into the room, sniffing around and seeing that she was in the bathroom..his demon and wolf abilities gave him some unique abilities..and he had a Gift..by kissing someone, he could temporarily make their soul dormant so to speak, they would be awake and able to see and hear, but unable to move as their body did whatever he wished it to. His Talent stemmed from that, and he could hypnotize people with his eyes, which lasted as long as he wished it to.

Koltar knocked on the door and stepped back to await the witch to come out.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:51 pm
((Yeppers. *huggles*))

James frowned and moved in front of Anden. "I did, but only out of self-defence. They were going to kill my friend, and as his alpha, unofficial though it may be, I felt responsible for him. However, by trying to merely talk them out of it, they tried to kill me as well, so I had no choice but to kill them to make sure they didn't try something like that again." he said, knowing that Anden could get into some major trouble, so he decided to take the blame.

Theresa just stood up and locked the door. She was still angry, and she thought that it was Anden who had knocked. "Damnit Anden! If you don't have James with you, I swear I'll slap you again!" she yelled angrily, before sitting down on the floor next to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:55 pm
Anden's eyes widened as James took the blame and he nearly spoke before wisely thinking the better of it.

The Officers exchanged a glance. "Why did they attack your charge in the first place?" growled the one who'd spoken before.

Koltar frowned at her behavior before adopting a concerned tone, plucking thoughts from the air and using them to his advantage. "James is hurt! Another wolf attacked him, and then Anden as well! He asked for you, please come quickly!" he cried, adopting a worried, frantic voice.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:00 pm
James shook his head. "I don't know. It merely seemed like they were out to kill, no matter who it was. I think they were thirsting for blood." he said with a sigh.

Theresa's eyes widened and she jumped up, unlocking the door and stepping out. "What?! Where are they?!" she asked anxiously, looking at the person in front of her, not knowing the danger he posed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:07 pm
The officers considered that and then nodded as they began to clean up the bodies. "You may go." he said.

Anden nodded and darted back off towards the room with James. "Thanks, James..would they have been angry if they'd thought I'd done it? Even if it was to protect you?" Wolves placed high value on loyalty, once things were explained, he might have been pardoned..but mercy wasn't exactly in a wolf's nature either..

Koltar came forward immediately, holding her gaze since he didn't want a limp doll right now. "You will sleep..and when you wake.." he said, using his hypnotism eyes and voice, "Your powers will be inaccessible..you will be as weak as a mortal girl..and you will obey my every command.." he hypnotised firmly..and then ended it, catching her as she fell, sleeping, into his arms..he disappeared and reappeared at his home, standing her up right. "Awaken." he commanded, now that she had to obey his every command as he'd hypnotised..he would have to reinstate the hypnotic suggestion daily..but it would work out well enough.

"I command you to stand there, make no move against me...not that it matters, powerless as you now are." he said amusedly as she awoke. "I am your master..so in the future, when you address me, you will address me only as 'master' and do so whenever I speak to you." he commanded. "Is that clear?" he asked, so that she would be forced to call him that. Koltar was obviously a demon from his appearance and aura, the wolfkin bit was more subtle but would be recognizable to Theresa since she'd been around them so much before.

User Image (Koltarius Magerum...*dreamy sigh* <33333333)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:15 pm
James shrugged. "Wolves aren't known for their mercy Anden . . . even if you had done it out of loyalty . . ." he said with a sigh, though now, he was worried for Theresa.

Theresa found herself being forced to stay still, though all she wanted to do was run! "Yes Master . . ." she murmured softly, though she didn't want to say such a thing! What was going on?! She then felt through his aura, demon . . . and wolfkin . . . She was in trouble . . .  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:21 pm
Anden blinked at that as they reached the room..and found the door open..she was gone. But since there was no sign of a struggle.. "Why would she have left! She knows she's in danger here!" and then he sniffed something, not understanding it was demon he was smelling..and a bit of wolfkin.

Koltar smirked. "Good slave. Follow me..I'm hungry, and I'd like you to prepare my dinner." he said airily. And as he walked he lifted a brow. "You're probably wondering why you're here..you see, my name is Koltar..and from now on, you belong to me.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:36 pm
James growled and shifted into wolf-form. "We got to go after her!" he snapped and then looked at Anden. "You'll go faster in wolf form, just focus on being a wolf again." he said. He could smell the demon scent heavily in the air, but he could also smell the wolfkin scent that belonged neither to him nor to Anden. He knew that Theresa was in trouble, but he wondered why she hadn't put up a fight.

"Yes Master . . ." she said and she felt like crying. She then got an idea. He had told her not to make a move to harm him . . . but he never said she couldn't harm herself . . . Slowly, she raised her hand to her mouth and bit her finger, hard enough so that she drew blood. She just hoped James and Anden could follow the scent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:43 pm
(Theresa can still speak other things, she just has to address him as master. And they're in his home..which is..someplace I have yet to think of >_>)

Anden blinked and then shifted, doing as James told him to do without question. When he was a wolf again, he shook himself a bit before sniffing, smelling the scent stronger..and how it seemed to end after a certain length.

Koltar stopped dead in his tracks, smelling blood. He turned around with a raised brow. "Little fool. Do you think they can follow that? We're not nearly close enough..this is my home, a demon's castle.." he shook his head. "No one will save you..you'll be my slave..and my bed warmer..until I decide to get rid of you.." he said, trailing a hand across her chest with a smirk, even though it sickened him in a way to be so vile..but she deserved it..she and all the other high and mighty magick users.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:01 pm
((Okie-day! ^-^))

James instantly started following the scent, dashing off. He absolutely had to save Theresa! She was family! And she'd been the only person he could talk to when Anden had been under Damien's control.

Theresa narrowed her eyes and stepped back. "You are a b*****d, master. What did I do to deserve such treatment? What crime have I committed?" she asked angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:38 pm
(o-o...*cracks up* Okie-day...*cracks up more* rofl <3)

The meeting took place near the central, northwestern area of Avaria. It was near many forest and town bound clans of the wolfkin. Tamoras. Koltar's castle was in the demon lands, which were near the middle of Ioron, more to the south. Which meant to get there..a demon or demonness would be need to be willing to transport them, since there was thick magick that meant that only such a member of the demon lands, namely any demon or demon bound, blood-tied sorts, could transport there..

Anden knew none of this, but he did know a demon and a demonness..Roland and Erika. And the scent was similar to theirs in a way..which was the only reason he guessed it to be demonic.

Koltar's expression darkened at that and he came forward, hand around her neck as he slammed her against the wall and his eyes flared bright red. A demon's eyes glowed whenever his power was raging, or he felt a strong emotion..and they darkened when the demon felt desire..lust. "You are a witch," he hissed as though it were digusting even to speak of, "That is enough."

Koltar didn't need to explain his brother to her..the heartless b**** would likely just taunt him with that knowledge. He cast her aside, not bothering to cast her to the ground this time as he looked away. "Follow me, slave." he commanded as he started walking again.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm
((What?! I've used that word before and you didn't laugh!! T-T Why's it so funny now?))

James frowned as the scent ended. He growled. "Damnit . . ." he muttered and then took a good wiff of the scent once again. "A demon took Theresa . . . so they're probably in the demon lands . . . but how do we get there? We'd need a demon or demoness to take us . . ." he said, starting to really worry about his cousin as he paced around where the scent ended. He sort of forgot about Roland and Erika in his worry.

Theresa choked slightly as he slammed her against the wall by her neck. Her eyes widened and then she was cast aside, stumbling a bit before the order to follow him forced her to do so. She frowned. "That's not a good reason master . . ." she said, cursing that she was being forced to call him mater though she did not want to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:01 pm
(o-o you have? *doesn't remember* T__T..well..it's funny anyway! >_<)

Anden blinked at that. "A demon or demonness?" his ears perked as he nudged his snout against James'. "We have Erika and Roland!" he exclaimed, meaning they'd have to go back to their world..which was a power only a True Alpha had, at least amongst wolfkin..and they weren't supposed to leave until the meeting was over.

At those words, Koltar scoffed. "You don't deserve a reason, wench." he said, casting a cold glance at her before sitting at the table. "Make dinner for me, don't poison it or do anything to make it taste bad." he commanded, purposefully reclining in a relaxing position, a 'master' position in his opinion. At least in this situation.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm
((~^-^~))

James's eyes widened before they narrowed again and he resumed pacing. "But . . . they're back on earth . . . and we're here in Ioron . . . and we're not supposed to leave until the meeting is over . . . damnit! I don't even have the power to move us from one place to another . . ." he growled out.

Erika meanwhile, was waking up in Roland's arms . . . and she smiled. "Wake up Roland . . . you promised that we can go see Anden and the others today." she said, poking him lightly on the forehead.

Theresa rolled her eyes and scoffed at Koltar's 'master' position. "As you wish, master." she said with a sarcastic tone and headed into the kitchen to make him some dinner.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games