Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 pm
Selina blushed a little. "I . . . I really don't deserve this . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 am
Laung tried unsuccessfully to smother a laugh that arouse and ended up in a cough fit. He shook his head. "Selina, how many times have we been through this?" he asked slowly, taking in deep breaths  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm
Selina blushed some more. "Well I don't!" she protested, pouting a little as she pulled away from Laung and crossed her arms, looking away from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 am
Laung reached over and kissed her forehead gently. "Now who is acting like the child?" he whispered, looking down at her pout, unable to contain the grin that was spreading across his face.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:36 am
Selina blinked at the kiss before blushing horribly and hunching her shoulders. "Did you . . . mean to do that?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Laung looked down at his hands, the grin falling. "Depends on whether you wanted me to mean it or not." He whispered back looking up at Selina out of the corner of his eyes  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Selina blinked and then smiled a little before she hesitantly wrapped her arms around Laung, resting her head on his shoulder. "Whether you meant it or not, you make a good pillow." she murmured, hoping to change the subject a bit, and at the same time . . . she wasn't sure if she was teasing . . . or hinting . . . or whatall . . . she just did what felt right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 am
Laung smiled and looked down at Selina. "Does this mean I can't move because pillows are supposed to stay still?" he asked teasing her as he waggled his fingers near her stomach. "How ticklish are you Selina?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:10 pm
Selina's eyes widened and she scooted a little bit away from Laung. "No . . ." she mumbled, not necessarily wanting to be tickled, though a smile was breaking out over her face. "I don't want to answer that." she said, retreating to the other side of the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 pm
Laung gave a laugh as he saw Selina scoot away and turned on the bed, his fingers still waggling in the air. "I am going to have to find out then." He said smiling as he turned around and started to move towards Selina with the waggling fingers  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm
Selina scrambled off the bed. "You'll have to catch me first!" she said, preparing to dart off in case he tried to come after her. She was smiling though, she liked playing this game. It was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm
Laung was in a crouched position on the bed and laughed. "I take that as a challenge miss Selina" he said before darting off the bed suddenly and towards Selina, fingers still moving rapidly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 am
Selina laughed as she darted around him and out the door. "Can't catch me! Can't catch me!" she called out with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:50 am
Laung chased after Selina out of the door with the biggest grin on his face as he did so, as he dodged corners and smiled in the biggest enthusiastic way that anyone in the world could muster. He narrowly missed several maids on the way whilst he chased after Selina.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm
Selina laughed as she ran through the halls, darting into a room, and hiding behind a door, hoping that maybe he'd run past and then she might be able to scare him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff