Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:33 pm
"Ugh...." She growled lowly in the situation she was placed in, unsure of what really she had done 'before' her entry into the town.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm
"The quicker we get this over with the better." Dimitris snorted hurrying over to the last elevator.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 am
(( Mood: Throughly annoyed with earth and all it's feamle parents that live in my house.))

"Agreed. I 'm kinda gettting tire of all of this walking." Rocky said, following behind them, playing with a small whisp of fire like a soccer ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm
((why am I always away from the good parts? Nad yet I love to read to catch up on this awsome RP XD))

Todd had followed Rocky and Dimitris silently as they travled. "Not sure what to make about today......Gaint monsters....monster prisons....and now this?...." he sighs as he thought about this. "All I know is...Im a bit afraid of to see what happens..." he thinks to himself as he followed them to the elevator.  

Nero9295

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm
( Hmmn.... opportunity to jump in.... by the way, using my Wraithwolf persona here, just so you know. look in the Fursona pages if you want to see what he looks like.)

-Ouch... talk about death and destruction....-
A rippling of air clung to the side of a skyscraper as the monsters and authorities duked it out. several times, he was forced to cling tighter as either a Digimon or something else hit the building, but thankfully nothing major hit the building.

-All right... so, what do I do-Whoa!-
Lazurkri slapped the side of his helmet to silence the speakers as the built in scanner screeched a warning- portals opening detected, origin unknown, method of creation unknown, stable.

- How and why did someone create portals?-
Intrigued, he released his grip, and drifted slowly down, the compensators in his suit keeping him at a apparent mass of around that of a feather. He flicked the compensator off as he neared the ground, and absorbed the ten foot fall with ease.
to a observer, all they would see would be a slight blur, unnoticeable amongst the smoke, fire, and debris.

- Now....which portal should I go check out?-
Unseen in his stealth harness, he padded off, following the karat in his HUD.

(I'll eventually get around to interacting with the rest of the guys. For now, I'll just set up my character.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm
( I'm going to introduced a polished version of this Rp very soon, just so the viewer could understand who where and what in the world is going on.)

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am
(A needed necessity. I understand roughly whats going on, only from reading through the 50 pages of this (Its a good read) and even then I'm confused about certain points. may I also suggest you put up a link to a Digimon Wiki or something, so that we know what a particular Digimon looks like, and what its abilities are? I'm not a Digimon guy, and never have or will be, so what a particular Digimon is is confusing.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff