Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:48 pm
How nice to see you again, Lich King.

turns back to Danish

I'm not surprised I only got the place up two days ago, but we make our haul.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:55 pm
"this place is rather interesting" Suzuko said confused by all the comotion.  

Uriel Amura

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:55 pm
"I have a perfectly good reason, you've invaded my personal privacy with your stupid advertisment. THough I have plenty of it, I don't take kindly to people waisting my time." he lowered his hand. "Besides, that boy was planing to attack me, it was entirly preemptive." he faced brett, "Let that be a lesson to you."

He walked over towards Chastisty, "I must apologize once more for the damge I caused to your building. Also, did you get the money I left as payment for the room?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:59 pm
lutia entered the plushie palace with chase following along
she looked across the room at the commotion
"of course something like that would happen with this many people around"

sou sou looked up at erk seeming to have forgotten there earlier rivalry she licked his hand  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:04 pm
I got it and don't worry, all you broke were some vases, you actually fixed the door, Max wil probly have them fixed in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:39 pm
danish nodded at her words ignoring the lich kings complaints
"well im sure a little competition will make things intresting...i hope you do well and please enjoy the reception"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:42 pm
"Good, good, I perfeer to know my messes were cleaned up... not cleaned themselves up. Not that that isn't entirely unbeneficial..." he said dryly. He suddenly saw the use of this whole party, "Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could gett a dimension cutting blade, would you?"

Erk continued to pet Sou sou, he wasn't entirly unfond of the creature itself... esecial now that it was his superior. He glanced up at the people near it, "Are you all part of the jarian clan?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:43 pm
The Red and black ship arrived and stopped of the plushie palace. The ship land nearby and everyone in it hopped out. Desta in the lead they walked to the plushie palace to the newly rehinged door and walked in.
At the sight of the first plushie Desta's right eye started twitching.  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:51 pm
danish caught the zombies questions "did you try asking the jarians? those fellows have all the rare weapons locked away in that vault acording to the stories"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:23 am
"Jerk..." Brett walked over to Desta. "Oh, crap. HIT THE DECK!" Brett grabbed Danish and dove behind the bar for cover. "You do not want to be around when Desta sees a plushie. Very bad."  

Brett_FM

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:28 am
Neo rolled his eyes as A.I began to turn in circles in the middle of the room.
"Stop that!" he called, "Just...come over here and make sure no one tries to attack me."
The command would hopefully keep the computer busy enough to stop acting strange.
He didn't like this party, first someone blew the door open, then people tried to attack each other now a dog tried to bite his leg. When he heard someone nearby mention the Jarian clan he looked up.
"I suppose i am." he smiled at the man who had distracted the dog long enough for him to get his leg out of the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:29 am
blin got off the ship and did a double take "uh...did anyone else just see brett for a second?"
he asked and then seeing the party going on inside he grabbed both traven and desta by the hands and dragged them inside
"wow!"

((im asuming traven has hands))  

Blight_of_Luca

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:33 am
"WAAAH!" the last thing danish expected was to be cannon balled behind the bar "whats goin on???"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:38 am
"acnoledged.....following orders"
A.i now with a dance trophy magneticly attached to his head joined neo at the corner of the room

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:46 am
Chastity see's bretts reation and see the girl with the twitching eye and asks brett

The girl with the twitching eye? Is that "Desta"?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games