Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm
Garnet watched Zack punch Jay. She was torn between laughter and screaming. Jay did.....kind of deserved it. "That plan was completely amusing...but not sure how effective it will be."

Annexus looked to Zeek. "Perhaps...you could go with Arisu, Mamoru and Asuka and find my son!" He was in a very poor mood and wanted dearly to kill someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 pm
"I don't think we should fight amongst ourselves. One of their main advantage is that they don't fight each other," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm
"Yes your majesty" Zeek said as he turned and walked out of the throne room. As he walked out of the front doors he started to run to where Arisu, Mamoru and Asuka were at.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Zack crossed his arms"This wasn't funny it was like a punishment..now i am scared of spiders"He mutterd.

Jay smiled"Good it was a punishment...you made fun of Mina....so back to strategy and this stuff..i have no idea..and what is about you?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm
It then started to rain outside. Mina heard the rain falling, but resisted the urge to look outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka looked up at the sky as if started to rain. "It's raining," she said, stating the obvious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:35 pm
Jay looked ouside and watched the raindrops"..This makes it more difficult..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:38 pm
"I can always use ranged attacks to attack them. I have a bow, plus I can summon something," Mina said. There was no way you were going to get her to leave the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm
While Zeek was running he felt a rain drop. Then while he started running at full speed he felt it started to down pour.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Zack looked at Mina"You could sommun the dragon again... or something like this i think this would help.....Well and i can summon the wind...i could ride the dragon and manipulate the wind so no onw could get to the dragon "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm
"So you're just going to go alone Zack? Im sorry, but I don't think we can risk you going to them alone any more than we could to have you leave the hideout."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:50 pm
Zeek saw Arisu, Mamoru and Asuka ahead in the distance and ran up to them and stopped "So what is going on here" he asked them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm
"I will have to summon a different dragon. That was a fire dragon, so it won't do very well in the rain. And, to add to that, Arisu injured it. I'll summon a lightning dragon," Mina said, then the dragon appeared right outside the window. "Don't worry, Garnet. My dragon will be there too. My dragon will listen to any order I make."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka saw the dragon. "Mamoru, look!" she cried.
Mamoru looked at the dragon. "Hm... Now that could be a problem," he said. Mamoru turned to Zeek. "We need to capture these Eternal Eyes. Zack is in that castle as well."  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm
Zeek looked at the dragon "And I am going to guess that is theirs" he said still looking at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 pm
Jay was thinking"...Well at the moment they are after Zack...right?"

"Yes they are..."Zack said,now he had a bad feeling"What are you thinking Jay?Don't send me back!"

"..Well maybe it would give us enough time to hide the kids!...Soon or late they will come back anyway with more soldiers....you could act like...you were a spy.."

"Mhh...well maybe...so you realy want to send me back?"

"I can't compleatly trust you!You helped us so muc but...now you are standing in between and here it is much more dangerous for you then i thought at first...I heard a few thieves planning a plot against you when you were gone..leave or get killed...."

Zack lowerd his head as he heard that.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm
Garnet nodded to Mina. As much as she didn't trust Zack - which was a lot considering she didn't trust him at all - she trusted Mina. "You have to understand our position Zack. You came out of the blue saying you were switching sides to our from your father's?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games