Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:17 am

---
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:10 pm

((baack~*))

"oookaaayy..."
Chase let out a sigh, plopping himself down against a bit of the wrecked shop. Spybirds, elementals, people everywhere...this was just waaay too much at once for him.

aeris192
Crew

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:01 pm

"I know that i would need at least 50 well traned alchemists and a very high compleity circle to make every thing new but i can tansmuted the buildings back as long as every part of it is still there and it is a small building, so just get me raw amterials and i can assemble peices of a biulding them you can assembly thing into a biulding liek old time barn rasing."

Traven walks up to a pile of crumbed concreate and transmutes it into a wall. sparks flying over the rubble joining it dissassmebkling it and putting it back top gether.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:07 pm

C.B. turned to look at the man a bit surprised seeing him, even if she only saw a slight blurr of blue, but seeing the weapon in his hand made her stand up shakily and made sure she stood in front of Kenton. "Who....who are you?" she asked cautiously. "I-I don't want to jump to conclusions but....."She breathed a bit trying to catch a bit of her strength. "...I-If your here to hurt Kenton, I-I can't allow you to do that." She placed her good arm on her tanto in a defensive stance.

Taimu Dolores

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:17 pm

"Why don't you ask Marcus? He's an alchemist." Brett had two walls of the store next to his up, and was almost done with the third.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:52 pm

((Hey Time Puppet! The guy in the conductor suit isn't holding a weapon. Read through the post more carefully. It mentions that he doesn't have a weapon, and your character's reacting to a weapon that doesn't exist!
Just a helpful notice from the Ten Organization!))

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:11 pm

Erk dreamed; Bullets... rockets... then brighter than the sun, blood. It flowed like river, so many dead on both sides, and yet they all kept marching. How could anyone do this to other beins. It was horrible, so many lifes swaalowed up for such selfish desires. BUt it was worse, Erk was one of the ones adding to the blood shed.

"What am I?" he questioned in his unconciousness.

The Imp landed on his chest and look questioningly at Erks face. It was as if it wasn't sure weather to help him or wisper more of the terrible truth into his ears.

-meanwhile-
THe burly machinist slapped Traven on the sholder, "DOn't worry kid, we work in a dangerous bussiness, were used to having to rebuild. You do what you can with your alchemy though, every bit of help is apreciated."

Its was like a swarm of giant metal ants burst forth. THe machines swrmed the damaged buildings, and working in near unison, began to rebuild. Erks damaged machines soon got up and began putting themselves back together, and began moving what rocks they could back into place.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 pm

---

Kenton Alkemi

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:10 am

Marcus turned around hearing his name. "Did someone say anything about needing me?" He walked over to where Traven was trasmuting. "Need help?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:42 pm

((Oops, sorry. ^^; ))

C.B. blinked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. He didn't say anything but she gave it a sign that he meant no harm so she took her hand off her tanto until she was pushed out of the way seeing Kenton trying to pounce him. when she hit the ground she looked up to witness Kenton, knocked out and slung over the stranger's shoulder and was turning to leave. She got up as fast as she could do. "W-Wait!" She walked up to him. "Where are you taking Kenton?" She asked, concerned of seeing him knocked out cold.

Taimu Dolores

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:31 pm

uugghh. Stop sulking, you wimp!
Chase's inner concious forced him up on his feet. By now he was pretty sure Lutia wasnt nearby....well, if she was, he couldn't see her.
Looking around at the rebuilding being done, Chase decided to attempt to help out. Seeing the few nearby *Traven and Marcus* He peeked at them--rather shyly for a guy--and asked:
"Is there any possible way I could help?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Brett found a spare tool kit and tossed it to Chase. "When those two alchemists transmute something, weld it with the right part. You should have a building up quickly." Brett went back to working on the roof of the house.

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:11 pm

"A monster's machine, what else. They trained you for it. Gave you pwers and sent you to kill their enemies. Kill your enemies to, you've time enough now." Sadi a voic in erks subconcious.

Erk's body cringed, but his mind remained steady. "A bit cliched don't you think. No, I'm the same person I always was, youre the one who's different."
WHen the Imp noticed Erk cringing, he removed the device atached to Erk's brow. It disengaged, and the Imp swallowed it hole, "Keep it safe for latter" it muttered.

The voice began to fade. "Be taht as it may, I am still part..."

The Imp opened its wing and caught a non existent beeze, lifting itself off of the limp body of Erk. It flew slowly, surveing the damage, paricularly that which Erk had caused. It spoted Marcus and hovered close to one ear. "So, what does this firend think of that hostility which was directed at, and by master Erk?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:36 pm

"um...right."
Chase took the toolbox, a little unclear on what he had to do. First off, alchemists?? Chase never knew such people existed!
"oh, what am I saying?? this should be easy. ^^" he encouraged himself, waiting to weld the parts when necessary.

aeris192
Crew

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 pm

Brett finished the roof and began to fit the windows. "So, that goes there, but where does that one go..? Ah-ha!" He slid a window in effortlessly and went to the next one.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games