Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As opponents changed, Luo sighed as Hanzo stepped in. Unfortunately, Luo had been genetically bred to ignore the call of an Uchiha, as well as combat his ability to recognize chakra waves and discern the jutsu type to occur. What they had not noticed just as well, was that the clouds which gathered began to spew water. For a half second, it seemed normal. However, after that it began to burn....profusely. The jutsu-related acid rain would sting anyone in the area, however given the chakra cloak of the nine-tailed fox, Luo knew for certain he was the least likely to be harmed. However, Kleine may have had the same effect and Luo was not sure, but Hanzo had made the mistake of switching places with Kleine in the immediate storm area, causing him to be in the center of the storm. He would be burned first because frankly the area was too large to move out of completely in such a quick motion other than teleportation.

And in Luo's eyes, had he somehow managed this type of movement, the concentration it took to create subtle chakra waves capable of manipulating someone of a kage rank like that while concentrating on saving themselves from third degree burns in an instant was enough to cause the jutsu to cease. And in any case, Luo had in fact used his left hand to bring open the metal umbrella he had in front of his eyes, knowing full well the capabilities of former Uchiha head Hanzo Uchiha. Luo was no fool, and certainly had no memory loss. The man's eyes were dangerous unless his turned on, and under the shade of the hood he did so without anyone noticing, mainly Hanzo who in fact had never witnessed the occurrence; a faint red glow which lasted for no more than three seconds before normal eye color returned. In that instant, Luo watched as petals fell around him. He was not stupid and this was no field, height, or time for flowers to float around him, and he dismissed them as Hanzo's trick and planned ahead for it as he pulled out a Kunai and pointed it towards his hand. Luo had planned on Hanzo appearing, and planned to stop genjutsu from throwing a wrench through his first movements. As such, the man's one Ranmaru implant was no match for the man's two bloodline eyes. He had received the second stage long ago, however never trained in the jutsu it delved into, although this was information unbeknownst to his opponent. In short, his two eyes were capable of seeing past the one eye his opponent possessed.

Just as well, as tremors rocketed past the underside of the building, Luo's innate sense as a weapon master as well as practitioner of the mist stance style cause him to flip backwards just before bones breached the roof, using many of them to continue back until he at last stood on one. As the acid rain fell however, it would be realized that even diamnond-like bone of a Kaguya sannin was indeed corrosive under such conditions, and this material was not only the same, but not even as strong. It would corrode quickly based on the fact that it eminated with chakra, the only way the acid rain would interact with anything. Whose chakra, Luo was currently not focused on. However, it was clear that the person sought to literally undermine Luo and cause him to lose some sort of ground. The truth was, whatever happened and whoever did it had no idea just who they attempted to strike. Luo in the end was without fail fine and had only just activated his eyes to combat the eyes of Hanzo. It would prove to be an interesting day indeed.

(Suiton: Nenshou Ame (Water Release: Burning Rain))

((Okay, well you have two choices: 1. You somehow make it out of the large radius of a storm cloud spewing acid rain (Which mind you, you JUST moved in to.) and break the genjutsu to do so because Luo knows Hanzo and is not stupid enough to stare straight into his eyes while he speaks, therefore trapping him in that nature is beyond a moot point.

or 2. You take the acid pain and because of it your concentration on the genjutsu is lost because of what happened. I knew you were gonna show up and do something like this, like Shane I'm sure suspected someone on my side would show up out of nowhere......Good to see you Dark, it's been a while!

Oh and the Kusakage can't honestly assume they're all enemies considering one of the five actually bowed to her and answered the only question she asked......really?))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:38 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

While Hanzo stood there performing his genjutsu on Luo he noticed it had begun to rain, for a second it seemed fine but suddenly it began to burn...badly. His dark clothing would begin to have small holes burned into them from the acidic rain while his clone next to him poofed away due to burns. Hanzo obviously knew this was not normal rain but he didn't worry, he would only be there for a moment. Hanzo's plan was never to fight someone like Luo in close to mid quarters because as a genjutsu user he was no match for the man in physical combat but when he did engage someone this close he always had a backup plan.

While this happened he watched Luo take out a metal umbrella that covered his eyes, obviously he was hiding something, a doujutsu probably but he couldn't tell which one. Suddenly, with a mere handsign Hanzo substituted himself with the spare clone he had still standing on the tree branch. Thankfully this got Hanzo out of the acidic rain, as he was sheltered by the several feet of thick branches and leaves. He only stood in the rain for a total of a mere few seconds but it was enough to cause several small third degrees across his body. Unfortunately for Luo, he would likely not be so lucky as immediately after Hanzo substituted himself the bone spikes shot up from the ground at Luo causing him to do a back-flip...right into the "butterflies" which surrounded him at 360 degrees.

Upon being transferred to the tree Hanzo broke the illusion, the butterflies were revealed to actually being explosive tags however they were not in the thousands like the butterflies but there were several scattered around Luo and now he had just jumped with his back facing a few of them when Hanzo ignited the explosion. The resulting explosion was huge, all the windows in the building smashed as the entire roof blew off and came crashing down the floors of the building resulting in a large pile of debris inside what was once the hospital. Most shinobi in such a situation would die immediately from such an explosion with explosive tags mere inches behind them while several others were within 15 feet. If, by some miracle Luo could escape such a horrible death he would likely be very badly burned as he'd have to leave a large amount of area in a mere moment in time and while being in mid-spin this was unlikely. Moments after the explosion, Hanzo carefully watched the large cloud of black smoke as it filled the air, waiting to see if his opponent had lived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution
The user creates an illusion in which countless butterflies surround the enemy. The enemy sinks into the ground, giving the user the chance to place an exploding tag on their face before cutting off the illusion, revealing that all the butterflies were exploding tags that all detonate alongside the original. (I didn't tag one on your face though)

((OOC: Hanzo is the current head of the clan, not former & plan 1 was the plan before you even did that lol. It's good to see you too, and believe me when I say this....I truly hope you survive this, I haven't had a good fight in a long time but this move was planned out for whoever was to be my first opponent, wasn't planning on it being you.))

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 am
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

He simply sat still, with his Kekkei Genkai active, and watched the battle around himself unfold. He was within the shelter of the building and used the range of his sight to see all of that around him. As he sat there he charged his body with chakra. This chakra was none other than Raiton chakra which began to stimulate his muscles. He kept himself more concentrated upon Rahenno than any other. Rahenno was his target and he needed to take him out but, for now, he'd simply see if the two could take on Rah by himself. He was also quite shocked, to say the least, by the battle which was raging above him, atop the roof. He wondered if the Uchiha could handle himself, though the fight was even. He did not want to intrude upon their "fair fight" any time soon. Plus, there was something about the man known as Luo which scared him a bit. He could not tell exactly what it was but he was in no mood to face such an enemy.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno's attack missed, No surprise there. Anything focused in one area is sure to miss. But that aside, Rahenno heard the wall of the hospital make noise, like something was creeping through it. He jump away as the noise got loud and no sooner had he did, the wall burst with bones that all aimed to impale Rahenno. But thanks to his increase sense of hearing, he heard the attack coming without seeing it. Rahenno just then was about to string together handseals, but for some reason he felt as if someone was watching him. He looked in the direction of Luo's opponent Kleine, who seemed to be staring Rahenno down with the intent to kill. Strange, Rahenno has never met this person but inside he felt the urge to kill him. He only felt this way when someone has harmed him or his friends back in the days when he hadn't tamed the Kyuubi. Was that man somehow telling the Kyuubi to reawaken? Rahenno thought this but then in a moments notice his crimson chakra started to spiral around him violently. Rahenno didn't under stand was was happening. Then he remember, from the Castel. He felt this way before. Rahenno then saw the man move as blood covered the field far and wide. He didn't take his eye off Kleine but a senbon shot up from the ground and scratched his cheek. Rahenno looked down and saw the blood moving. He quickly moved as afew more shot up aiming for his face. He did a few back flips and landed still facing his attacker. Rahenno crossed his arms as his features began to change. These changes were known far to well. Needles of blood were everywhere. Rahenno started to build his demon chakra in his chest and let off a roar, sending a shock-wave throughout the area, knocking the needles off course, even the torpedo as it closed in. The spiral chakra formed a cloak no sooner had the acid rain fell. The rain hit the cloak making steam as it connected. Rahenno had entered the first stages of his Nine-tails. It was very clear to him that he was going to have to stay on his toes as the nine-tails would soon try to take complete control unless he entered full chakra mode. But he doubt his opponent would let him. For now Rahenno had to suffer.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 am
"Don't pity me, Rahenno. Pity yourself. Pity yourself for holding within you the most vile of creatures. Pity yourself for being a helpless cretin who will be ripped apart. Who will die. Again, and again, and again." The rain did not bother him. His wind altered its course before he could even be touched. "You can't escape me, Rahenno. Flee, if you must. For die, you will." The area underneath Rahenno's feet began to darken as a hand of blood reached out to grab his legs, a blade quickly shooting up at an angled point from the ground to his waist. Behind him, a giant fist came from below as it moved to smash his chest down to the floor. And all at the same time, needles and blades began to shoot up from the floor at literally every breath. "You did not run. You did not take to the skies, despite your element being of wind. You stayed on solid ground, and that has spelled your end. There will be no escape. There will be only death." And through each moment, the barrier around Rahenno began to build, soon covering him in hollow blackness as his body would be ripped from within.

(There's really no escape, it'd be just as hard to avoid as rain that was already about to touch your skin, and your aura and wind won't be strong enough to deflect them. Even if you could, they're continually raising up, one deflection won't be enough.
Match over.
And yes, the area all around you, including above you is beginning to close. You really shouldn't have taken any stops, against Kleine that's a death sentence.
Oh, also, the raising of the blades happened before you even stopped (and isn't noticable until they're already out of the ground, but at that rate they'd have stabbed you already), you wouldn't see it coming.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Koukotsu witnessed Rahenno beginning to be caged, the rain fell. He didn't trust it. As he observed the rain with his Sharingan, he saw that it was--in fact--saturated with chakra. After only the first Rain drops fell, Koukotsu ran over to his bone spikes and leaped to them. He sank into the spikes before any of the rain was able to burn him. Thankfully, it was centered mainly around Hanzo's area, so the rain on the outside was somewhat less heavy.

After using part of the bone tendril that had climbed up the wall, Koukotsu emerged from the wall two floors below Hanzo and Luo. He was now shielded from the rain, and had an opportunity to plot his next move. That was when the ceiling exploded. He was another floor down, and the ceiling was beginning to bend and crack under the pressure of the previous ceiling. Thankfully, the floor above was made of reinforced steel and tiles, not wood. That gave Koukotsu the instant of time he needed. After diving out of the room, the ceiling caved in, scattering metal and chunks of tile that blasted out of the door. Thankfully, Koukotsu was to the actual exit to the hospital by now, and the only chunks that reached him were the ones that had slowed and were merely scraping against the ground. No threat. For now, it seemed he needed to wait again. Both of their opponents seemed to be in a fix.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Luo had activated his eyes he noticed one thing and then another. The first, was that since the genjutsu Hanzo was using no longer took the form of petals, he saw what was really there; explosive tags. He did not have the grand amount of time to act on what he saw, but he did have just enough to not stand idly by and be blown to bits. The second thing Luo noticed, was that the life force of Hanzo changed from in front of him to the direction he once was, and yet his chakra signature although faltering for a second, reappeared where he stood seconds ago. This meant to Luo that the man had substituted himself for the clone in the tree before, distancing himself from his opponent.

As he found himself surrounded, the reflexive capabilities he gained from the mist stance style kicked in dire seconds before an explosion occurred. And as it did, it seemed that Hanzo had succeeded in executing the man and sealing his fate. It was a tense time as the dozens of tags ignited and everything within the area was filled with bright hues of orange and red, then black smoke, the fire from the wave of tags in front of Luo shooting straight up for some reason. As it began to clear however, Luo was standing amongst the debris unscathed with his umbrella resting on his left shoulder. What he did was taxing, however not as taxing as it would have been had he not been of kage rank.

As the explosion was on the verge of occurring, Luo activated the reject ability of the mist stance style. What it did was create a three-inch thick thick layer of chakra around the body. The armor only served to defend in pinpoint areas that were struck. However, given the severity of Hanzo's attack, the armor acted at once completely around his body. First his back ignited in the armor, and Luo gritted his teeth as the sheer force of the attack blew him forward. However, at the time of impact from behind as he was thrust forward, Luo created the spinning shield of winds technique, explaining why the explosion shot up and in fact at the speed of the explosion, snaked back towards where Hanzo's current clone now stood.

The only reason Luo had not collided with his own technique, was because he used his umbrella to buffer air and slow him down enough to fall short of his technique, landing in the rubble below. A bead of sweat streamed down his right cheek, and his shoulders heaved up and down for a moment but he was alive still, and now infuriated. It seemed the two were destined to fight each other, Luo's clan said to be born out of an effort to combat the Sharingan's ability to predict attacks and jutsu formation based on chakra molded during hand seals, and that he and Hanzo were both the current heads of their clans.

Using the time it took the smoke to clear to catch his breath, by the time it was revealed that he stood unscathed, he had regained his composure from the moment of panic. He then erupted into a blur to anyone but Hanzo, who would see him as approaching still at the speed of an SS-ranked sannin. As a weapon master, Luo was innately faster than those of his rank, and using the speed of the sixth stage to close the gap between him and Hanzo as well as put his movement speed on par with the Sharingan's tracking ability, he jumped forward towards the tree the man stood on, his blade seeming to gather chakra quickly to form a hammer. His blurred form enclosed on Hanzo fast, not losing the momentum he gained even in the air. As his frame came down on the man, he swung the chakra hammer down with enough force to shatter the tree and more. His every essence seethed with excitement, no one had gotten him to move like this in years. If it was a fight Hanzo prodded for, Luo would give it to him, and in fact bring it to him as quickly as possible.

((Yah, I saw that mistake after I posted it and was too lazy to change it haha. But the spinning shield of winds is capable of deflecting up to A-rank techniques at our current ranks, so you can see how the explosive tags were no different. I'm assuming there were like 4-7 explosive tags behind Luo since you said 'several' and the exhaustion that happens is equivalent to the damage incurred. So it was a taxing maneuver, but certainly not taxing enough to stop Luo from continuing on. And I'm going to edit the description of reject to make it legible because it's worded weirdly, but I'm clearly not gonna add anything to it. But yes, a good fight has not come my way in a while either. I bid you good luck sir.))

Reject: This is a shield made of pure force. By releasing chakra from the body, they may reject many attacks of varying strength. However, by doing so making the user weaker depending on how strong the attack(s) is/are. This is a sort of chakra armor that the user coats 3 inchs above their skin and when something makes contact, all chakra in the armor is released in that one spot of contact.

Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)
Description: Focusing on an area in front of them about 5 feet wide and across, the user dispels chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating something akin to a shield. Instead of deflecting attacks however the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at them back towards the enemy at the same speed it was fired at.The degree of reflection depends on the user’s control stat; a 5 would only reflect small projectiles and stage one ninjutsu, while a 40 could repel fairly large thrown weapons and level 4 ninjutsu techniques.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm
Luo1304

(Hate to interrupt, dood, but a lot of my post was directed towards you. razz I sent those seven bone spikes from before flying at you, and thirty bees of bone emerged from them to try and stab you in the neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, and ankles with their stingers.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Luo1304

(Hate to interrupt, dood, but a lot of my post was directed towards you. razz I sent those seven bone spikes from before flying at you, and thirty bees of bone emerged from them to try and stab you in the neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, and ankles with their stingers.)

((While you would have attempted that, there was an explosion and the hospital collapsed, and judging by your placement two levels below us, you were within the range of that explosion as well as the caving of the hospital's roof, so you'd most likely have to dodge all of that before attacking me. But I'll certainly edit as long as you can manage to avoid the explosion and rubble destroying your bones, as well as threatening where you are. Plus I spent FOREVER typing that post and when I finally got it up saw yours and was like..."Wait...what no I JUST finished this!" xd But PM me so we don't clutter this thread.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm
We clearly need a posting order, lol.

Me and Rahenno may post without waiting for the other three.

The post order for you three is Hanzo, Koukotsu, Luo.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image
User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

His eyes picked up nearly every detail as the outside battle waged on. No one had attacked him yet and he had attacked no other. It was now his time to move. Just as he saw/heard the explosion from above he began to run for the nearest window. He and his wolves leaped from it and fell down to the floor quickly. The impact was not much to worry about but now he had to avoid to acid rain. Droplets began to fall on his cloaked body. Thankfully he had worn so many layers of clothing but he could not say the same for his wolves. Their coats had not been enough to stop the searing rain from reaching their skin. They whined but he knew they'd be fine.
Once out of the general area of the rain he figured it was time to be of some use to his comrades. The man could literally see the amount of chakra which had been used in order to create the rain and knew it was a large amount. He planned to have his next target not only be one of his enemies, but both.
He began to build up energy within his hands. Quickly he placed them together and began to form a rather short string of handseals. This short string of handseals would prove to alter the current fighting grounds. The area began to become blanketed within a light fog. It was not very thick at all and one could see right through it and continue fighting. The trick to this technique was to not blind one but rather use it as an indirect way of attacking and this is what he had planned.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm
Luo1304
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Luo1304

((While you would have attempted that, there was an explosion and the hospital collapsed, and judging by your placement two levels below us, you were within the range of that explosion as well as the caving of the hospital's roof, so you'd most likely have to dodge all of that before attacking me. But I'll certainly edit as long as you can manage to avoid the explosion and rubble destroying your bones, as well as threatening where you are. Plus I spent FOREVER typing that post and when I finally got it up saw yours and was like..."Wait...what no I JUST finished this!" xd But PM me so we don't clutter this thread.))
(Last OOC for me. I edited. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: Wind? Don't know what your talking about. I never used wind jutsu in my post. I used my roar to deflect your needles that were currently in the air, if that's what your talking about? But now I think I see what you mean. Something like that needs to be pointed out before hand. In your post it only said "and some of the blood below him began to shape into crimson-shaded senbon as it shot to his face." When you said 'below him' I am to assume you mean below me in just that spot, had you said something like 'below him crimons senbons started to shot up and would continuously follow him' I would have thought otherwise. I bolded Senbon cause senbon isn't plural, and I wasn't sure if you ment to put an s at the end of it. Also you said "forming thousands upon thousands of spears, all intent to impale him from all sides. " You said intent, which means you haven't don it yet so I thought they were just sitting there, which is why I just used the shockwave to deflect them. So all my actions were based on what I was giving. I did plan on posting hence the layout but I need to get somethings clear first cause your OOC is telling me something different that what your post told me. So confused crying }

XXXXX
XXXXX

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 pm
((I want to make this clear, I don't want help. I want to fight Luo by myself because if I win with someone else it's not a true win for me, it's just outnumbering them.))  

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm
(No, your post was absolutely correct. They did not yet strike and your roar saved you. The senbon did not continuously follow.

My OOC was to say that THIS attack will not end and cannot simply be deflected, though, nor can it be escaped by any simple means. The entire ground all around you and below is constantly shooting blades and spikes and the area around is building a wall.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff